Is This Impossible?

Beulah

I don't think VENUS CHIRON aspects in the chart ARE A PROBLEM. I just think they are a place we have to LEARN ABOUT OURSELVES. (hummm not yelling I promise just PROCLAIMING) that Venus conjunct Chiron does sound nice Beulah. I have Venus square Chiron:

You tend to put your faith in traditional healing methods and resist holistic or alternative methods. This is also true of your attitudes about spirituality; you value the traditional ways. You might openly oppose advocates of unorthodox spiritual paths or non-traditional and holistic healing arts. You may find it necessary to make some difficult decisions in regard to your own healing journey, and experience a need to re-examine your values with respect to alternative methods. (wizzards.net-- Beulah be sure to quote yours, from the same site right?)
Oops! And I forget the site, but i think it is the same...

As for dating a Venus in Pisces, :shrugs: never done it, never tried it, probably not gonna, who knows though? :biggrin: I have known those Pisces energies to go two different ways. Wow. makes sense Mars in Pisces would be all woo-woo and sweet and have no real sense of things. Not hating but I have Jupiter in Pisces in the Second house (sense of self worth) so I enjoy being able to embrace all things and appreciate them for what they are capable of, to do and to offer to myself and the world but in terms of my LOVE AFFAIR AND RELATIONSHIPS, I like my Venus in Virgo energy. Very picky. Would rather have someone a bit hard to get and hard to reach than Mr. I Love 'Em All Pisces type with no rules. :)
Venus in Pisces is a little love them all, but not woo woo. More like Grrr! Yumm! I think it comes out in his work too- he likes to help people, has a helping job; as well as him having been with some 40 women!
Thank goodness he's disease-free... :sick:
He said he was always careful...

Beulah

Yeah venus conjunct chiron descriptions, they sound great and it probably works out that way with most people. The thing is, with my ex, he had venus in cancer, and pluto in the 11th house. He relied on being taken care of by this scorpio sun friend of his who would torment me with her friends.
Wow... that stinks.

I never fought with other women over guys, but I find that many of them act like "I'm much better than you" towards me. I think venus conjunct chiron could be great, but for my ex, it wasn't the case. He never admitted responsibility for things that had happened, as if he was clueless.
That stinks too... maybe he had bad aspects to his Venus.

My venus in pisces boyfriend is the exact opposite of being willing to date anyone. Venus in pisces might be nice and polite, but some of them haven't had many relationships, by choice.
Yes, this guy is also Venus in Pisces... he's really picky, but he admits to having been a womanizer...
@Beulah

His chart has sun and mercury in the 8th house, I think he does try to take an active approach to resolving the issues in his life. He might slow down with spending cash, is it a phase?
In the space of ten minutes, he will contradict himself about what he wants... Piscean? I believe he wants to, but feels stymied... he has a lot to learn about addiction; and he doesn't want to Surrender Control of the process... It will be hard for him.

Oops! And I forget the site, but i think it is the same...

Venus in Pisces is a little love them all, but not woo woo. More like Grrr! Yumm! I think it comes out in his work too- he likes to help people, has a helping job; as well as him having been with some 40 women!
Thank goodness he's disease-free... :sick:
He said he was always careful...

Oooh, now I have a totally different image of Venus in Pisces. Guess you and Skillcoil had to knock some sense into me. ;)

He's been with over 40 women?! Thank goodness he treats his body like the temple it is (and he oughta) and is disease-free.

How is he not good in bed then? I just have to know this... with so much experience? Do some men just never learn? :)

Beulah

But I think Chiron expresses a place for power, both in healing, learning, and self-awareness. We don't avoid our Chirons, we go into them, we deal with them, we face them, they are our struggles. Without acknowledging Chiron as a source of healing, we continually banish ourselves to this dungeon of hurt, like this person being discussed here is overcoming.

I think men struggle with their cancerian energies, if they have any to deal with, like your ex. I have never been without these issues in men. My father has Cancer rising, and I've seen it manifest in a variety of ways, mostly that he is very needy and emotional, but despises this in others. Its a sad sight, and he is learning to embrace it. It is marvelous and makes me want to cry. He isn't perfect but it just makes me want to hug him for trying.

I do think that we expect of men- to be masculine and strong, is the issue here, especially when looking at issues of Venus, and in this case, a relationship to Cancer. He relates through the moon, that is not easy for men who are taught to be direct and straightforward, and so he takes his aggression out on women, women who are expected to be this way. He just sounds like he needs to grow some (issues for Cancerian energies in men I have found, they just need some growing time and space and healing energies.)

I think with Beulah's beau, *she needs to stick up for herself.*

Beulah you mentioned he went through your things, checked all of your text messages, did you talk to him about this?
Yes, I talked to him about it. I was very direct. I waited until he called me, then I told him he had stolen my phone and refused to give it back... He came over that night, and then I asked him if he's read my texts. he admitted to doing that... I told him that he could just have asked me if he felt all paranoid (I am a Scorpio moon too, after all- I get it). I didn't punish him at that time... he was honest when he admitted to reading the texts sober.
So, he stayed over that night, and in the morning, stole my charger! I called him again, and he came over that night as well... and gave me a hard time, saying he didn't do it on purpose... I told him he must have done it "Accidentally on purpose"- like, subconsciously... I was mad... I thought about it for a few days, and told him we should just be friends. That lasted for maybe 2 months...

Beulah

Oooh, now I have a totally different image of Venus in Pisces. Guess you and Skillcoil had to knock some sense into me. ;)

He's been with over 40 women?! Thank goodness he treats his body like the temple it is (and he oughta) and is disease-free.

How is he not good in bed then? I just have to know this... with so much experience? Do some men just never learn? :)
LOL! He's way too straightforward. He just goes at it without enough caressing and no subtlety.
He's had 4 girlfriends- all the others were just one night stands and such like. I think that he has a kind of WhamBam mentality about sex...

Last edited:

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

My x husband of 24 years is an Aries Sun with Venus in Pisces. Those exalted placements kept him disease free and gave him much luck or blessings, however you want to term it.

After our divorce I found out he'd had tons of affairs; including with strippers and junkies. I was horrified. I never strayed once. It's not my nature. And even if I'd known I wouldn't have "gotten even" because two wrongs don't make a right. But I sure would've divorced his butt much earlier. lol

I think that's where you see how the exalted placements seem to luck out and the fallen placements get stuck with the STD's....just as an example. Don't come at me if you have Venus in Virgo or Aries. But I do think if you take a Venus in Pisces person and a Venus in Aries person and they both have unprotected sex with a person afflicted with STD's....the Venus in Pisces person has much better odds at walking away without infection than the Venus in Virgo or Aries person does.

Beulah

My x husband of 24 years is an Aries Sun with Venus in Pisces. Those exalted placements kept him disease free and gave him much luck or blessings, however you want to term it.

After our divorce I found out he'd had tons of affairs; including with strippers and junkies. I was horrified. I never strayed once. It's not my nature. And even if I'd known I wouldn't have "gotten even" because two wrongs don't make a right. But I sure would've divorced his butt much earlier. lol

I think that's where you see how the exalted placements seem to luck out and the fallen placements get stuck with the STD's....just as an example. Don't come at me if you have Venus in Virgo or Aries. But I do think if you take a Venus in Pisces person and a Venus in Aries person and they both have unprotected sex with a person afflicted with STD's....the Venus in Pisces person has much better odds at walking away without infection than the Venus in Virgo or Aries person does.

LMBO! So that's what exaltation does for one! He has been very lucky! Physically, he's blessed... because Goodness knows how he's had the lifestyle he's had and isn't pushing up the daisies or at least... dilapidated!:D

You must have put up with a lot, Amy... sorry about that. I find Aries obstreperous... and he is! But he's also charming, vivid, and a cuddle-bunny... maybe its that Venus in Pisces? In a lot of ways, I'm surprised I'm with him... I wouldn't have said he was my type.

Thank goodness E. admits to being a he-whore...

As a Venus in Virgo, I do get female infections very easily; fortunately, I've never had an STD because I'm soooo... maidenly.

The get-evenness in me is definitely my Moon in Scorpio... I try to fight it, but when someone really hurts me the urge for revenge aches like a second wound.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

My Pisces rising attracts the Venus in Pisces people and my Aries moon attracts the Aries Sun folks. I like folks with SOME fire in their belly....or where ever their fire reveals itself. lol. And I attract Sag's because that's my midheaven and I attract Leo's because I have Uranus and Pluto in Leo. I do attract fire but I like fire. lol.

I walked away without any STD's from my x but I've been told that's because of my Venus in Cancer in the 5th house. Venus is in "joy" in the 5th house so that bailed me out. And believe me, I went to a Doc and told him the story and asked for every test there was. lol.

Check out these links

http://www.astrologycom.com/zodiac2.html

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson7/index.html

This link below tells of planetary joy. Read the last paragraph

http://astrologycritics.com/a-practical-guide-to-traditional-astrology.html