Is this horoscope supports for an animator???

vinita

Hello,

I am new here and would like to know 'Is my horoscope sports me for good career in animation'? I am a graphics designer and learning advance softwares to enter in the field of animation.
How would be my gains in future.

Can anybody help please.

My details -
DOB - 9th october 1974
TOB - 8:45pm
POB -ujjain,M.P,India.
Gender - female

Thanks,
Vinita

vinit099

Hi Vinita,

Learning new things is always benifitial, so keep learning, without going thru the horoscope.

Knowledge is Wealth.... :)

Bir Singh Khari

Vinita ji,
IN the 5th house of your natal chart intellectual sign VIRGO is rising whose lord MER is the natural significator of computer, designing and animation.Then another significator of animation [ SUN ] , significator of designing [VEN ] and the significator of engineering MARS (fire) they all are conjoined in 5th .
In your navansh chart 10th lord[SAT] is in the sign of & is combined with the DESIGNER / VENUS . So they all are supporting you very much .But your MER is in 6th which indicates that you have to put your maximum efforts .

vinita

Hello all,

I have uploaded my horoscope.

Thanks,
Vinita

Attachments

• vinita horoscope.gif
    vinita horoscope.gif
    46.8 KB · Views: 30

dhundhun

The 5th lord is weakly placed in 6th. This sort of delays or sometimes frustrates effort. Keep your goal clear, maintain good dietary habits and take astrological measures to strengthen Mercury.

Yes, looking at chart, it favors animation (Bir already explained).

vinita

Thank you so much to answer my question Mr.Bir and Mr.Dhundhun.
Could you please tell me what are those remedies to strengthen mercury.

Also When can have job?? I am doing freelancing in graphics designing by last few yrs.Right now I am learning animation also.But not having any job or projects.Please if possible tell this,help me for this too.

Thankyou,
Vinita

Bir Singh Khari

For Mercury :- Avoid to use green colour, d'nt accept green colour iteams as gift or donation ,feed cows with green provender[grass], you can take the blessings of a eunuch by donating green cloth with some money to a eunuch.

Must read VISHNU SHASTRA NAM daily.

Your efforts to find a job may be more fruitful during [27th JAN 2011-to-14 JUN2011]

dhundhun

Also When can have job?? I am doing freelancing in graphics designing by last few yrs.Right now I am learning animation also.But not having any job or projects.

Saturn is over Sun/Mars right now. You are likely to have tough time until that it clears (Sep 11). It is likely to pose restrictions and setbacks in your activities. However, Saturn's transit is 3rd from Moon, you should overcome problems and find right professional opportunities.

Saturn is lord of 9th and 10th. Which always demands efforts (trying times) and skills (above others around you) for professional success. To improve professional success through Vedic Astrology based Gems, you need Neelam (you know it is quite expensive and Indian jewelers would offer you opportunity to chose the right one). You need to improve upon Mercury's as well as Saturn's response in your chart.

Good luck.

Last edited: