Is this connection unsafe?

Brea

So theres alot of intensity between me and this person to say the least and Im not sure if I should feel comforted by our similar intensities or sketched out by them interacting. He and I's chart rulers are opposing one another, his pluto is tightly squared my asc, my saturn is messing with his sun and moon,his Ascendant squares my chiron, and we've got a double whammy with pluto and sun. SO much pluto-sun combative energy. Help me understand if these control issues are going to really jeopardize our relationship and more importantly me. Will our positive uranus connections help us out with these issues or is this going to be a really intense battle of wills and ego? What do a ton of double whammies indicate in synastry? SO far its been soothing to have someone who not only ignites my intensity but also encourages it, but I'm wary.

Thanks for your time and energy, much appreciated as always guys.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_65_04_d_brea.12151.31888.jpg
    astro_61gw_65_04_d_brea.12151.31888.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 29
  • astro_2gw_65_d.jpg
    astro_2gw_65_d.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

oleanna

Dear Brea, looks as if this the same man as a year ago... so i am confused, that you ask such a thing, - couldn't you find out during the last months, what this connection means to you?
Or do you need help because of a specific turn in the relationship? - more directly: is this a relationship or more a far "prince" ?

Unsafe? i can't see that in the chart. - But what exactly do you mean by using the word "unsafe"?

Pluto connections can be beautiful and even easy going.
after many years in relationships ruled by pluto-aspects, i would say there is nothing in general one could say. it all cooks down to what you want from one another.
Saturn/Sun can be frustrating, - but trains flexibility and humor;) - all depends on the person and their way to deal with life. -

Brea

Ive known this man for the last 5 years and from the chart you can see we've always been two magnets in a room but our timing has always been off up untill now. Ive never experienced this intensity with somebody and its a little intimidating. I really like this person because they remind me alot of myself and they make it seemingly effortless to satisfy all my needs, desires, hopes, and wishes by just being himself. I take everything with a grain of salt and I recognize that I have neptune-venus bs in my chart so I'm just hoping to get outside perspective. My experience of pluto has always been from the shadowy aspects of it. by "unsafe" I mean is this person going to try and seize my will or dominate me, manipulate or control me because that understandably makes me feel really uncomfortable. and I know its significant to have your house rulers opposite eachother just looking at it intimidates me (but maybe just because I'm uneducated). :/

and yes we're in a committed relationship currently

Last edited:

oleanna

Thanks a lot for your informations!
- I have put your data in my computer to be able to see more clearly the aspects.

There's your Pluto conjunct his moon. An aspect that usually leads to some sexual tie, not to speak of dependancy.
More on his side actually.
You could start to manipulate him to get exactly this effect.
Be careful with that. - I know from experience the manipulation is the danger, not the thrill itself.
The sextile from your Pluto to his sun is a softer, more positive aspect. Easier to handle, although again harder on his side.
His Pluto squares your ASC and Saturn, - that's not easy to take. Both might make you feel dependant and unfree. As if you had to give up a part of yourself to please him, or to get his attention and love...Try to understand that a part of those feelings come from your own strong Pluto, your own will to dominate! - Always be aware of projection!
The trine with moon is again sex. - The opposition with your Sun again difficult... -

Just from my own experience: we had a beautiful, wonderful time, - but it was not supposed to last. Too much intensity...
We couldn't balance Pluto's demand to be the leader...and we as well had it on both sides. so this all feels familiar to me.

His Moon (in Scorpio!) is square with your Saturn and ASC as.
Not easy for the Moon. Saturn/Moon is a difficult aspect. He might feel you sometimes as cold and your opinions and reactions as limitations. Be aware of that. When this starts he might be tempted to manipulate you, in pulling backwards, in playing games with you...
Show tenderness when he starts that, - he feels unwanted or rejected.
Moon is Scorpio is passionate --- and vulnerable.
Much more than one can see from outside. Careful! Scorpio is not good in forgiving...

His sun on your ASC is beautiful, enjoy that!
Your Sun on his DESC as well! You enlight his understanding of relationship and love!

Just in general, dear Brea, enjoy the intensity, take what he brings into your life and try to embrace it all. Don't distrust, don't fight. Open up! Pluto tries to make us keeping secrets to keep the power. Understand and exercise that there is no power in love.
That's what those aspects are about.
A fine school, - i'd say.
By the way: funny, your boyfriend has the same birthday as mine!

All the best to you both!

rahu

Banned
hi
I looked at the composite chart.
it shows the mars/venus midpoint conjunct to the sun/mercury conjunction. this indicates the loving feelings between you and the excellent mental connection as well as the good feelings and laughter.

mars is on the lilth axis so his physical energies permeate the relationship. this gives a spontaneous attraction

the only thing that is problematic is that orcus is square to sedan. this usually means there are unspoken past experiences, not related to this relationship which still affect this relationship. it is not deceptive perse but there aare issues not being addressed. the midpoint of orcus/sedan is conjunct the sun/mercury/mars/venus pattern.

this does portend that there are unspoken issues that will affect the love between you.

rahu

Brea

His Pluto squares your ASC and Saturn, - that's not easy to take. Both might make you feel dependant and unfree. As if you had to give up a part of yourself to please him, or to get his attention and love...Try to understand that a part of those feelings come from your own strong Pluto, your own will to dominate! - Always be aware of projection!

His Moon (in Scorpio!) is square with your Saturn and ASC as.
Not easy for the Moon. Saturn/Moon is a difficult aspect. He might feel you sometimes as cold and your opinions and reactions as limitations. Be aware of that. When this starts he might be tempted to manipulate you, in pulling backwards, in playing games with you...
Show tenderness when he starts that, - he feels unwanted or rejected.
Moon is Scorpio is passionate --- and vulnerable.
Much more than one can see from outside. Careful! Scorpio is not good in forgiving...

These statements were really useful thanks so much. I feel really taken care of by this person and in the past I've lost myself in these similar projections from my childhood. So this is really useful knowing the kind of person he is and the separateness from the conflicts I'm still dealing with from my childhood. THanks so much for taking the time to communicate these dynamics in particular with me makes a world of difference.Hopefully the positive neptune connections and saturn glue between us will help us stick together through our own personal stuff and what that evokes in eachother.

Brea

the only thing that is problematic is that orcus is square to sedan. this usually means there are unspoken past experiences, not related to this relationship which still affect this relationship.

rahu

If you arent already over this thread would you be interested in generally describing what orcus and sedan mean/ represent individually? With these unrelated past experiences are we discussing what happened in the home/relationships with parents, or past lives? other? because we both have mother-love problems deeply engrained in our charts.

Thanks for your imput Rahu

rahu

Banned
orcus is a twin of pluto so it's affects are very similar though pluto is the personal self whereas orcus ten to be th social self. either way theuy both are dark unconscious symbols.
sedan is a symbol of cultural truth. sedan represents harmonious social interactions. truth is important to sedna.there is a bit of a reformer in sedan and often gets into trouble because of it's devotion to speaking the truth.

in a composite chart it often shows that the person has bee ninvolved in situations or relationships that they want to ignore so as no inferences can be drawn toward the current relationship.
so it often shows important relationship/psychological dynamics the person does not want to share or make known. so it is not essential deceptive toward you, but it still ignores psychological dymanics tha will affect the relationship.

If you arent already over this thread would you be interested in generally describing what orcus and sedan mean/ represent individually? With these unrelated past experiences are we discussing what happened in the home/relationships with parents, or past lives? other? because we both have mother-love problems deeply engrained in our charts

your common mother-love problems could be a symptom of this aspect.
it is favorable that your are both talking about these dynamics.
still one must be cautious with this square because no matter the good intentions, it can lead to deceptive emotional dynamics.

rahu