Is this a bad time for relationships and friendships?

JUPITERASC

Couple years ago, had my first boyfriend ,It was abusive and not a good experience.. That ended after 3 years...Ive now been single for another 3 years, not one date since. Also zero friends, ive tried with that as well, no luck, i simply have coworkers and people in my phone contacts that i can use for references time to time. Most people have strong friendships from childhood or highschool but i attended 3 different highschools, my aprents moved around alot due to poverty so I was unable to build any meaningful friendships from my past.Im so alone here. I think perhaps im in the wrong place? What am i doing wrong? I dont want to do online dating again, i have recently tried but it doesnt feel right. I dont think i can meet somone serious that way, even friends. This is the strangest time in my life ever, im 100% lost as far as Career & relationships, friendships. People say take time to be alone because it helps you grow, ive been completely alone for 3 years now and all its done is make me very sad, it did help me discover new hobbies such as baking, and helped me quit nursing school because i realize that job is not for me but as far as friendships and relationships, not much going on. Already going near 30.. I am scared to become one of those women never married , no kids but has a good successful career... money means nothing to me, relationships make me happier but i just struggle so much when it comes to that.

Here is my birth chart,
Not sure of it helpsView attachment 91619
keep in mind a three year worldwide covid pandemic with lockdowns
imposed enforced greater isolation on everyone - so don't blame yourself :)
natal 7th is SUN ruled Leo

nativity is a NOCTURNAL CHART with SUN below horizon

lisahearts

L
keep in mind a three year worldwide covid pandemic with lockdowns
imposed enforced greater isolation on everyone - so don't blame yourself :)
natal 7th is SUN ruled Leo

nativity is a NOCTURNAL CHART with SUN below horizon

: ) ohh I wish i could say the covid pandemic and lockdown plays a part in my struggles however it unfortunately pre-dates covid, its just gotten worse.