Is there anything in my chart that indicates why I attract bisexual men?

ChildOfVenus

I've noticed that on dating apps I seem to be attracting bisexual men and crossdressers. Sometimes Poly couples (I'm used to some women being attracted to me). But attracting bisexual men and poly couples is new for me. I don't have anything on my profile which indicates I'm into bisexual men or poly couples.

chartt.png

Osamenor

Staff member
Has this been happening as long as you've been using dating apps? Or did it just suddenly start to happen after you'd been using them for ages? Have you switched to a dating app that's more hospitable to poly relationships and bisexuality?

If this is a new development that just happened out of the blue and didn't coincide with a change in your dating app use, I would guess something in your progressions has to do with it. Has your progressed DC come to a natal planet, perhaps?

In general, your DC in Aquarius might indicate a tendency to have unusual relationships, or to have unusual relationships seek you out whether you want them or not. Its traditional and its modern ruler being conjunct each other in adventurous Sagittarius expands on that picture.

Venus in dual, fluid identity Pisces might play out as attracting or being attracted to bisexual people, or even being bisexual yourself. And/or a multiplicity of lovers.