Is the NWO collapsing or is it too late to save the world?😏

blackbery

blackbery

Protest-Hit Iran Abolishes Morality Police​

Iran has scrapped its morality police after more than two months of protests triggered by the arrest of
Mahsa Amini for allegedly violating the country's strict female dress code, local media said Sunday.

Women-led protests, labelled "riots" by the authorities, have swept Iran since the 22-year-old Iranian
of Kurdish origin died in custody on September 16, three days after her arrest by the morality police in Tehran.

Demonstrators have burned their mandatory hijab head coverings and shouted anti-government slogans,
and since Amini's death, a growing number of women have failed to wear the hijab, particularly in parts of Tehran.

Cap

Italy removed the UN Flag & replaced it with the ITALIAN Flag in anticipation of the election today!!!!

WE ARE WINNING against the evil NWO!!!🎇🎇🎇

THE ITALIANS GOT IT...​

I've mentioned the term "controlled opposition" earlier today in "Covid vaccine" thread but I think it is really essential that people get the idea.
No politician is going to save us. The whole political system all over the world is corrupt, under NWO control. They (NWO) have been planning this for decades. Do you really think that the way out of NWO agenda is going to be that simple? Just to get out on election day and vote? No national or international institution, no public prosecutor is going to do anything, no matter how much evidence of crimes against humanity is out there.

Latest example of this is Giorgia Meloni of Italy.

She supports vaccine passports:

She holds the same standard Ukraine = good, Russia = bad position:

“I am backing this because Italy should not abandon its international allies,” she told The Times. “I think Italy should show it is a faithful, solid and credible ally, above and beyond the Ukrainian cause, which I support.”

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-putin-says-italian-populist-leader-7zpvg57rb

... A few weeks ago, she became a member of the Aspen Institute, the powerful and influential American think tank led by the political veteran and academic Giulio Tremonti. The halls of Aspen’s Roman division are crossed by all sorts of heavyweight thinkers and leaders, including [Joe] Biden during his tenure as Barack Obama‘s Vice-President.

Aspen Institute​

The Aspen Institute is largely funded by foundations such as the Carnegie Corporation, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Gates Foundation, the Lumina Foundation, and the Ford Foundation,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspen_Institute

Meloni is supposedly ardently pro-life yet she is already wobbling on getting rid of Italy’s notorious Act 194, which legalized abortion in the overwhelmingly Catholic country in 1978, in the wake of Roe v. Wade being overturned in the U.S. MercatorNet reports:

Meanwhile the leader of Fratelli d’Italia, a right-wing party is hedging her bets. Giorgia Meloni says that she isn’t working for the abolition of Act 194.

In 2018, discussing vaccine mandates, she wrote the following tweet, which has since been deleted, but had been archived by some savvy Italian media observers.

On vaccines we need to have the humility of trusting the scientific community,” Meloni said then. “I think going back would be a mistake. It’s a topic that must not be dealt with on an ideological level: let those who are competent decide which vaccines are necessary and mandatory.”

The whole article:

JUST HOW ‘FAR-RIGHT’ IS ITALY’S ‘NATIONALIST’ GIORGIA MELONI?​

https://silview.media/2022/09/26/the-real-giorgia-meloni-is-nothing-like-on-tv/

Now, just imagine, how it is infinitely easier to pull off this kind of controlled opposition in US where there is basically one party system, "Corporations Party" which has 2 branches, so called Democrats and Republicans.

My intention is not to discourage people. On the contrary, the better we know the enemy and their control techniques, the better are our chances.

Last edited:

blackbery

I've mentioned the term "controlled opposition" earlier today in "Covid vaccine" thread but I think it is really essential that people get the idea.
No politician is going to save us. The whole political system all over the world is corrupt, under NWO control. They (NWO) have been planning this for decades. Do you really think that the way out of NWO agenda is going to be that simple? Just to get out on election day and vote? No national or international institution, no public prosecutor is going to do anything, no matter how much evidence of crimes against huma

Now, just imagine, how it is infinitely easier to pull off this kind of controlled opposition in US where there is basically one party system, "Corporations Party" which has 2 branches, so called Democrats and Republicans.

My intention is not to discourage people. On the contrary, the better we know the enemy and their control techniques, the better are our chances.

Meloni is NOT 'controlled opposition'.
She is a Patriot & an opponent of the NWO.
That's why the fake news are attacking her so much.....and you are repeating the lies/insults/slander
She is pro-life, she is against the mass immigration, she is against the EU

I get what you're saying. EVERY western country right now is controlled by the Nazi World Order.
USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, etc etc etc
BUT there are Patriots in every country that are fighting for their country to 'take it back'.
Meloni is one that got elected in a election that wasn't rigged.

These NWO puppet leaders like O'biden Macron, Trudeau, etc etc were never elected;
they were 'Selected'.
People know that O'biden stole the election.
Macron too. Germany & many others.
But there IS opposition to all of them.

The PEOPLE are not with these criminal & traitor world leaders; the PEOPLE are against them.

There is a great alliance going on in secret to dismantle the NWO; it's been going on for years.
Led by President Trump.
I don't care if you believe it or not; I don't even talk about it as it's all going to be revealed when the timing
is right.
Musk is actually working with the Trump Military Alliance; his purchase of Twitter was part of the plan.

You don't take down a satanic cabal that's been controlling the world for 1,000 years openly & overnight.
Those that have tried have been murdered, slandered & thrown to the wolves.
This time the Plan has been devised using quantum computers; it's like a 5-D chess game.

The NWO make a move; the Alliance reacts & makes a counter-move.
It's Game Theory.
Eventually the NWO will run out of moves; we've almost reached that point now.
That's why they are willing to blow up Russia & the rest of Europe in a nuclear war.
They don't care how many people die; they want the population to be reducted to 1/2 B.
But notice how the Georgia Guidestones were completely destroyed by the Alliance.
Poof! They were eliminated just like that.

There are more good people than bad. The globalist elites are a tiny majority & the minions who
serve under them are only about 10% of the population.

We are in a war; an information war & a war of good v evil.

Spoiler Alert: God always wins in the end...but in a war there are always casualties.
But to take back the entire world from these demons is worth the price.

blackbery

The reason WHY the fake news won't show the growing protests around the world is coz
they want the PEOPLE to believe that there is no opposition to the NWO.

They want to bring fear & despair to the PEOPLE so that they give up.
It's all part of the NWO agenda; to create a low level vibration as that way they can more easily
control the people.

But MILLIONS are protesting in the UK, Australia, Brazil & hundreds of thousands protesting in Germany, Ireland,
New Zealand. It is NEVER shown on the MSM.

Only on platforms like Rumble, Bitchute, Telegram & now Twitter can you see how the PEOPLE are rising up against
the NWO.
On Twitter the other day, I saw thousands protesting in Peru & other countries.

The NWO are panicking as they've lost their covid bullsh** & their ebola/monkey pox pandemic
went nowhere. Sure, they are about 10% of the population who are still in the 'covid cult' but the other 90% are not
even listening to the 'experts' anymore. They've just shut them out.
People are doing their own thing; taking their lives back.

Even the Ukraine narrative is changing; at the beginning of the conflict, about 90% of the public believed in the
'Putin bad' bull. Now, I would say at least 50% of people have turned against Ukraine/Zelensky.
The more the Truth comes out, the more the PEOPLE will fight back against their tyrannical gov't.

Italy's New Prime Minister Has the Left TERRIFIED​

Cap

@blackbery

Just consider, Italy is a country under occupation. Similarly like in Germany, Italian media and political scene are under CIA control. Meloni can be appointed only if Biden and the US approve.

And Meloni already stated how much she supports Ukraine and NATO "ally" (of course).
She also supports vaccine passports, she wants them "as soon as possible".
She "trusts the science" and supports vaccines.

Last edited:

blackbery

If Meloni was a member of the cabal, they wouldn't attack her the way they do.
EU warned Italy that they would defund them if they didn't vote they way they wanted
& rejected Meloni & her far-right party.
People voted 4 her anyways.🤗🤗🤗
She is bringing Italy back to the people.
She has to play a delicate game with NATO.
Nothing Italy will do or not do will make one iota of difference in Ukraine.
She knows this but needs to keep the billions rolling into Italy, which would be curtailed or
even suspended if she opposed Ukraine 'aid.
That's exactly what I would do; she's working in the deep swamp there in western Europe
with no allies. I would pretend to support Ukraine & even give them arms which are uselss compared
to the Russian artillery.
Meanwhile, she & her party are accomplishing what they said they would do to give rights back to
the people.

With Measures Criticized by Healthcare Experts, Italian Government Wants to​

Turn the Page on COVID-19​

The new far-right government in Italy wants to turn the page on COVID-19 management.
On November 1, new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni decreed in her first package of government measures
an end of the COVID vaccine mandate for healthcare workers. (y)(y)(y)
Moreover, the daily publication of the COVID-19 pandemic bulletin, with raw data of new cases,
hospitalizations, and deaths, has been suspended. (y)(y)(y)'

In her press conference, she critized the 'covid measures' which were not based in science.

She is doing exactly what she said she would do & remove mandatory jabs & stop the restrictions
which are not based in science but in control & to cause harm.

blackbery

This was a warning to Meloni by the NWO.😌😌😌

Do as we say or you & your family will be next.

They kill world leaders all the time who oppose their agenda.
That's why she has to be a great actress; smile at Zelensky & the other criminals
while quietly working behind the scenes with her party to achieve her goals.

They 'use' people who are either mentally ill or willing to murder for hire to assassinate their
opponents right out in the open or they die in car or plane crashes.
Meloni got the message & is 'playing along' with them to avoid being killed.

Friend of Giorgia Meloni among three dead in Rome coffee shop shooting​

A man who opened fire on a meeting of apartment block residents in a coffee shop in northern Rome has
killed three people, including a friend of the Italian prime minister, Giorgia Meloni.

The suspect, 57, had been in a series of disputes with the residents’ association, a witness told Italy’s Rai News

Hours after shooting, Meloni posted on Instagram what appeared to be a recent picture of herself alongside
Nicoletta Golisano, one of the victims, saying she was a friend.

“It is not right to die like this,” Meloni wrote of the woman, who she said had a husband and 10-year-old child.
“Nicoletta was happy, and beautiful, in the red dress she bought for her 50th birthday party a few weeks ago.
For me she will always be beautiful and happy like this.”

2560.jpg

Cap

The whole point of "controlled opposition" is to have opposition which is under your control and avoid opposition which you don't control. You will criticize it and in all manner of conduct behave like it is a real opposition otherwise no one would believe it is "your opposition", it would be too obvious.

The difference in our views is that you trust politicians and believe in good and benevolent politicians. I don't trust a single politician on this planet and I think everything would have been much better if people were in charge (direct democracy) instead of politicians. Would people start wars, spend budgets on weapons, lock themselves out or mandate vaccines to themselves? Of course not.

blackbery

Italy delays EU-required justice reform,​

scraps vaccine mandate for medical​

Italy's new gov't delayed the application of a justice reform required to obtain European post-pandemic funds
& scrapped a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health workers.

Both moves mark discontinuity from the previous administration of Mario Draghi, who imposed tough
COVID curbs and pushed through the contested justice reform aimed at speeding up Italy's slow judicial proceedings.

PM Giorgia Meloni's cabinet ruled that doctors & nurses would no longer have to be vaccinated against the disease
& said those suspended from work until Dec. 31 because they had refused the shot would beq immediately reinstated.

"The previous governments took a host of measures that had no scientific evidence," said Meloni,

who was sworn in this month at the head of a right-wing coalition.

Last week the economy ministry also recommended that fines of 100 euros for people over the age of 50 who
refused to get vaccinated - another measure introduced by Draghi - should be halted.

Her party are getting it done, giving power back to the people. :happy::happy::happy:

blackbery

The 'proof is in the pudding'.
She's doing exactly what she said she would do for the people...
IMMED after getting sworn in.

and the cabal ain't too happy about her.....😏😏

Already, stopped the mandated vaxx.
Stopped the stupid covid bull.
Stopped the 'justice reforms'
Stopped the covid fines.

So great to see ONE world leader in western europe stand up against the plandemic &
big pharma.

Let's pray they don't hurt her or her family.🙏

blackbery

Maybe you are controlled opposition Cap.
All the people who are actually working 4 the people, you attack with the same lies/propaganda,
smear campaigns as the NWO; you are doing their job for them.

You criticize Musk but I'll tell you without exaggeration that he's basically saved democracy.

The Twitter Files have revealed so much that will eventually bring about great changes:
Maybe you don't understand how suppressed 1A was until Musk purchased Twitter.

Elon has allowed free speech to flourish & to expose the criminals/traitors

And he's just getting started.
Wait until he drops the Truth Bombs on Fauci, CDC, FDA!

I think it's on the 28th but not sure.
Hundreds of thousands of Truth Teller accounts like Dr.Malone, Dr. Simone Gold, etc etc
have been restored back to Twit.......all because of Musk.

Twit is like a news agency now & a party all in one.

🧨🧨🧨

Cap

Maybe you are controlled opposition Cap.
All the people who are actually working 4 the people, you attack with the same lies/propaganda,
smear campaigns as the NWO; you are doing their job for them.

You criticize Musk but I'll tell you without exaggeration that he's basically saved democracy.

The Twitter Files have revealed so much that will eventually bring about great changes:
Maybe you don't understand how suppressed 1A was until Musk purchased Twitter.

Elon has allowed free speech to flourish & to expose the criminals/traitors

And he's just getting started.
Wait until he drops the Truth Bombs on Fauci, CDC, FDA!

I think it's on the 28th but not sure.
Hundreds of thousands of Truth Teller accounts like Dr.Malone, Dr. Simone Gold, etc etc
have been restored back to Twit.......all because of Musk.

Twit is like a news agency now & a party all in one.

🧨🧨🧨

So you think that Musk's plan for universal app, one app for everything, which will be presumably modified twitter app is just a coincidence, exactly the app which is in WEF plans for the future.

What democracy? Demos means people. People are not in charge anywhere in the world.
You forget that Trump launched operation "Warp Speed". Has Trump or any US president except Kennedy done something to abolish Federal Reserve, a private bank?

Of living politicians, only Putin has thrown the banksters and NWO scum like Soros out of the country. Others who tried to do this were killed. like Kennedy, Gaddafi etc.

blackbery

OK, always ends up being a Trump-hating thread!
Funny how that works out!😏😏

For the 100th time, Trump HAD to get a vaxx programme out. Without it, the NWO planned on lockding
down the entire world until 2030 with their goals to achieve their 7 B wiped off the planet.
They would have succeeded if Trump hadn't put out the vaxx...which he NEVER mandated.
.....for ANYONE.
Do you understand that Trump believes in personal choice?
I never took the vaxx & I'm Ultra Mega MAGA.
But many Trump supporters DID get the vaxx; particularly older people.
The brainwashing about covid was the most brilliant, evil plan of the NWO.
Everyone was terrified; they lived in fear; they thought they were going to die from covid.
They put this diabolical plan in to serve 2 purposes:
1) Destroy Trump
2) Depopulate the world

Nobody got vaxxed because of Trump. They got vaxxed coz they lived in fear that they were going to die
without it. The lies/propaganda about the China virus were so convincing that even medical doctors fell for it.
Hundreds of them have died already & they're the 'experts'.😗😗

If it wasn't 4 Warp Speed, the country would Still be locked down; the economy, the food chain would have
completely collapsed. No jobs, no commerce, no hope. People would have killed themselves, died from
lack of medical care & drug overdoses.
Trump had to make a very difficult decision back in 2019 - either allow the country to be destroyed entirely or
try to save it with a covid vaxx which would allow the country to open up again.
He did recommend HCQ, therapeutics & was brutally attacked once again by everyone.
He said he saved millions of lives with the vaxx & he's right.....millions in America would be dead now without it...
coz the country would still be locked down, masked up & elimination of food & supplies.

And, actually, Cap, Trump did back the Treasury into the Fed. There's much you & the world don't know about
what Trump has been doing for 7 yrs. The media manufactured the hate against Trump coz he's not part of their
cabal. If you listen to his inauguration speech, it's all about giving power back to the PEOPLE.

Can we please not turn this into another Trump-hating thread?😌😌😌
There's enough of them around.
Try to judge people on their ACTIONS (like Musk, Trump, Meloni) & not the bull you read about.

These 3 are fighting the NWO in the west & Putin is fighting the NWO in the east.

JFK was the Starter
DJT is the Finisher

blackbery

blackbery

btw, Cap, can't believe you fell for the fake photo which you posted as if it were true!

You know when you are on the side of GOOD when you are attacked daily with lies, propaganda &
bullsh**.....
while the criminals, traitors & monsters get praised & applauded by the world!

I ONLY listen to people who are attacked regularly as I know they are telling the Truth.
The more the world & the fake news hates & trashes them, the more I know they are not part of the cabal.

This image of Italy's Giorgia Meloni appearing to wear a Freemasons pendant is digitally altered.
It circulated online after her election victory.

Cap

btw, Cap, can't believe you fell for the fake photo which you posted as if it were true!

You know when you are on the side of GOOD when you are attacked daily with lies, propaganda &
bullsh**.....
while the criminals, traitors & monsters get praised & applauded by the world!

I ONLY listen to people who are attacked regularly as I know they are telling the Truth.
The more the world & the fake news hates & trashes them, the more I know they are not part of the cabal.

This image of Italy's Giorgia Meloni appearing to wear a Freemasons pendant is digitally altered.
It circulated online after her election victory.
The picture does look suspicious, I'll give you that much.

But her after elections speech seems to be real, the one where she "welcomes the vaccine passports, as soon as possible".
Also her support for Zelensky, who is a WEF puppet.
And her connections to Aspen Institute, Rockefeller and Bill Gates funded organization.

As for Musk, I predict that Twitter will cancel anonymity and introduce mandatory ID check in the future.

We just have to wait and see if I am right....

Last edited: