Is the NWO collapsing or is it too late to save the world?😏

blackbery

Here's the video Cap.
AND in Denver, CO, they are giving away bags for a disaster on Sept 24th!!!😌😌
Wow, nuclear plant meltdown would be a catastrophe!!! Pray it doesn't happen.

“Everyone will not forget September 24, 2022 and everyone will know exactly where he or she was”
Why?

Why does he believe that September 24th will be so historic?

Video of this clip has been going viral on social media, and you can watch it for yourself right here.
Full speech at end of article.

blackbery

Deep state called out.😗😗

The entire Dutch government left the chamber and halted debate when MP Thierry Baudet mentioned that the Finance Minister studied
at a 'spy college' in Oxford.
Their over-reaction speaks volumes.
'The lady doth protest too much, methinks.'
Watch the bizarre moment when the government walks out as Thierry Baudet is speaking.
Apparently his speech hit a nerve. (English Subs)😗😗

blackbery

Italy removed the UN Flag & replaced it with the ITALIAN Flag in anticipation of the election today!!!!

WE ARE WINNING against the evil NWO!!!🎇🎇🎇

THE ITALIANS GOT IT...​

blackbery

Giorgia Meloni, leader of the Brothers of Italy party that won the most votes in Italy’s national election, was preparing to be the country’s first woman premier on Monday.
The center-right coalition leader is bound for office declaring “We defend God, country, and family” 🎇🎇🎇
built on opposition to gender ideology and the LGBT lobby alongside support for strong borders and

an end to limitless mass migration.

SUCK ON IT E.U.
Take your Soros/NWO agenda of mass immigration & woke, cancel culture & shove it!😅😅😅

Italy’s Move to the Right Shakes Europe’s Political Elites as Giorgia Meloni Readies to Govern​

blackbery

PRAGUE RISING: THOUSANDS Protest in Czech Republic Against NATO and EU Destroying​

Their Way of Life – Demand End to Hostility Toward Russia (VIDEO)😂😂

Blaze

PRAGUE RISING: THOUSANDS Protest in Czech Republic Against NATO and EU Destroying​

Their Way of Life – Demand End to Hostility Toward Russia (VIDEO)😂😂

I don't know when the heck it became evil to maintain one's own home, but I'm glad to see people realizing their houses need to be taken care of.

Maybe the next age will be the: "Mind our business" age. Certainly bucks NWO's desire for global homogenization.

blackbery

I don't know when the heck it became evil to maintain one's own home, but I'm glad to see people realizing their houses need to be taken care of.

Maybe the next age will be the: "Mind our business" age. Certainly bucks NWO's desire for global homogenization.

The NWO is collapsing.
Their vaxx agenda collapsing.
Their trans agenda being called out.
People all over the world are rising up againt the medical & economic tyranny.
The world is WAKING UP.
What the corrupt media call 'conspiracy theories' is NOW established 'conspiracy FACTS'

Ordinary people now see their satanic agenda on display now & are fighting back.
Farmers protesting all over the world against the demonic, anti-food, GMO agenda
Citizens throwing out their corrupt, NWO leaders & replacing them with leaders who believe in freedom,
soverignity & are anti-globalist.
In the US, the Dems/RINOs who are NWO puppets, will be totally decimated & the GOP will take over the House/Senate
But not the old corrupt Rep Party...America First, secure borders, law & order candidates who are against the Nazi World Order.

Conservative victories in Brazil, Italy, Sweden, Hungary, Chile & more are proof that the “great movement” against the NWO
is spreading worldwide.
2/3 of the world support Russia while western europe is led by NWO puppets who are bringing their countries to total ruin.
Unless they toss the motherfs out like Italy, Sweden just did!

The people in the NWO are insane & people see it now. They think they can keep us slaves forever as we have been so
brainwashed & weakened with the poisons they spray in the air & food & put in our water.
But we are stronger than they think & there are billions of us against them.🤗🤗🤗
We are nearly at the end of their Pluto/Capricorn dominance; they are desperate coz if they lose, they are gone forever.
A nuclear war would keep them in power; that's why they are pushing for Putin to react.
Russia has never dropped a nuke; they understand the implications 4 the entire world.
Won't stop the NWO from creating a false narrative about Russia though.

Biden’s Nuclear ‘Armageddon’ Remark at​

DNC Fundraiser Was Based on ‘No New Intelligence’: Report​

• Biden alarmed millions of Americans on Thursday when he claimed that the world was drawing closer to nuclear
  • ‘Armageddon.’
  • the problem there is no new intelligence to suggest that such an unimaginable apocalyptic scenario is upon us.
  • So what is the Deep State doing they are creating the narrative

Last edited:

blackbery

Remember the Georgia Guidestones, which was one of their satanic symbols, was blown up & totally demolished!

Other demonic structures like the replica of the Tower of Babel burned to the ground.

More to follow!🤩🤩🤩

Cap

Remember the Georgia Guidestones, which was one of their satanic symbols, was blown up & totally demolished!

Other demonic structures like the replica of the Tower of Babel burned to the ground.

More to follow!🤩🤩🤩
Well, humanity is waking up, but not fast enough, IMO.
These people, the NWO cabal, they will not just back off. No empire in history of the world has voluntarily given up on power.
Freedom is something you must fight for.
I have no doubts that NWO will be defeated. But, most likely at huge cost in human lives.
But humanity WILL SURVIVE and thrive once this is over.

Blaze

Well, humanity is waking up, but not fast enough, IMO.
These people, the NWO cabal, they will not just back off. No empire in history of the world has voluntarily given up on power.
Freedom is something you must fight for.
I have no doubts that NWO will be defeated. But, most likely at huge cost in human lives.
But humanity WILL SURVIVE and thrive once this is over.
That's what I foresee as well. After all, making peace with cancerous tumors doesn't work. We have to remove them entirely, utterly and completely.

For the sake of the future I hope nukes aren't involved. Not because dropping afew would end the world, but the exact opposite: Once other countries see that launching nukes isn't the end-all-be-all, they may in fact start using them to end petty disputes quickly. Meaning, we'd see even more nuclear wars worldwide.

Cap

That's what I foresee as well. After all, making peace with cancerous tumors doesn't work. We have to remove them entirely, utterly and completely.

For the sake of the future I hope nukes aren't involved. Not because dropping afew would end the world, but the exact opposite: Once other countries see that launching nukes isn't the end-all-be-all, they may in fact start using them to end petty disputes quickly. Meaning, we'd see even more nuclear wars worldwide.

Everything I "know" about what's coming is based on prophecies. I've read all there is on subject of WW3 prophecies. Some are just BS, but some are telling the same story. Especially good ones are Greek monk elders prophecies, they can be confirmed by what's happened already.
Mostly likely it will go nuclear at some point, not right away. But nukes won't be the greatest cause of loss of human life. Starvation and thirst will take most lives. There will be natural catastrophes like huge earthquakes also.
More or less, the prophecies say as long as Ukraine war is going, we are good.
After it is over is really when SHTF.

blackbery

These bloodline, satanic families have been in power for hundreds of years so they aren't going to be taken down
overnight! It's a long process but it's been going on for 7 years now. They are like an octopus with their tentacles
reaching the top levels of think-tanks, govt's, institutions like UN/NATO/IMF/BILDERBERG GROUP to name a few.
We can't just take down one family, we have to take then ALL DOWN.
We only get one shot at saving humanity.
Has to be done right.
We are in a war btwn good v evil.

But they've never been exposed like they are now.
The odd 'conspiracy theorist' like Bill Cooper, Phil Schneider were ridiculed & both of them eventually muvrdered as
they were giivng out too much info. They've killed hundreds of people who were ready to reveal the evil they have done.
In more recent times, Andrew Breitbart, Vince Foster & numerous others have been killed by the CIA/M15/FBI/Mossad
who all work 4 the NWO.
Look at what they did to Julian Assange & even Alex Jones. I don't gree with everything Jones
says but he has a right to his opinion with the 1A. Yet, they have targeted him as he's very good at exposing them.

If it weren't 4 the private platforms like Rumble, Bitchute, TS, Telegram, Gett'r there would be NO truth out there.
The Mockingbird Whore Media are a CIA-created institution to brainwash/program how people think.
But more & more people are shutting out the fake news & doing their own research.
But people wake up in their own time.
This on-going 'nuclear showdown' will wake up sheepies in the millions when their very existence is at stake.
Even France is now questioning why Ukraine won't negotiate with Putin.
Other western countries will follow soon or the people will kick them out of office & replace them.

Look at what's happening in Iran. People rising up against their tyrannical gov't.
Malaysian PM just quit.
And now Germany joining in huge protests against their fascist gov't.
Revolution with :saturn::square::uranus: in full mode until end of Jan 2023.
The end of the cabal is near.

Malaysia announces early election amid persistent in-fighting​

Prime Minister Ismail Sabri says he has dissolved parliament and the election date will be decided by the election commission.

PROTESTERS MARCH AGAINST SOARING COST OF LIVING IN BERLIN​

CLASHES IN ATHENS DURING A DEMONSTRATION AGAINST RISING GAS AND ENERGY BILLS​

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN GERA, GERMANY PROTEST AGAINST OLAF SCHOLZ​