Is she trying to steal from me?

unteruber

Dear friends,

As if things could not go any more bizarre about half an hour back (it's 4 o'clock in the morning) I found some man staggeringly trying to enter my bedroom. I live upstairs and downstairs have been rented to a girl. I interrupted him but he simply ignored me and kept saying that he wants to see these rooms. I confronted him as to who is he (suspecting that he might be boyfriend of the girl). I called that girl who was standing downstairs.

She replied that he is drunk, he kept trying to enter the rooms after few minutes of squabbling I simply told him that either he is leaving or I am calling the cops, to which he succumbed and left saying that he will be leaving the house in 5 minutes.

I feel as if they were scouting my house for burglary. I drew a horary and please can you have a look and advise.

25july 2013 3.41am Birmingham, UK.

In my shaken state all I can see is the chart is radical and 6th house (housemates) signifactor is in the 12 house (hidden intentions) conjunct with mars (young man) which also resides in the 12th house.

Could you please advise on a course of action to stop any such mishap.

thanks a lot.

Attachments

• katrina_horary.jpg
    katrina_horary.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 9

Aquarius358

Dear friends,

As if things could not go any more bizarre about half an hour back (it's 4 o'clock in the morning) I found some man staggeringly trying to enter my bedroom. I live upstairs and downstairs have been rented to a girl. I interrupted him but he simply ignored me and kept saying that he wants to see these rooms. I confronted him as to who is he (suspecting that he might be boyfriend of the girl). I called that girl who was standing downstairs.

She replied that he is drunk, he kept trying to enter the rooms after few minutes of squabbling I simply told him that either he is leaving or I am calling the cops, to which he succumbed and left saying that he will be leaving the house in 5 minutes.

I feel as if they were scouting my house for burglary. I drew a horary and please can you have a look and advise.

25july 2013 3.41am Birmingham, UK.

In my shaken state all I can see is the chart is radical and 6th house (housemates) signifactor is in the 12 house (hidden intentions) conjunct with mars (young man) which also resides in the 12th house.

Could you please advise on a course of action to stop any such mishap.

thanks a lot.

Hi - 6 ruler Jupiter's location in the 12th could suggest that she has something to hide from you.

However, 1 ruler Moon is trine Jupiter with strong, mutual reception by Sign - the strongest. So ... a good aspect and strong mutual reception indicates you like each other very well indeed. Which doesn't fit with the thief status if it's true. I mean, we don't normally steal from someone we're fond of.

Mercury is 12 ruler (hidden enemy) and is in the 4th, that is, in your home. I think Mercury was the true thief but, since nothing was stolen (presumably??), there's no evidence of that.

Another thing, Jupiter is Almutem of the chart - ie she has 'dominion' over the chart and is stronger than you - not much stronger, but somewhat. So if the drunken person was her boyfriend, she may try to control him and that's why she was standing there - trying to get him to come back downstairs.

What is Jupiter doing by way of aspects? Jupiter has separated from a Rx Uranus by sextile - so maybe she has had a sudden change in her circumstances recently. A possibility. Changes beyond her control or a change of mind about something.

Is it possible she had a change of mind, perhaps, about the drunken, wandering person that you confronted? Perhaps you could ask her?

I'm sorry I can't be more help here ... but in answer to your question, I'd say no, I don't think she was intending to steal from you. The other bod that you disturbed had a hidden agenda though - because of his being 12 ruler.

I think you said he was her boyfriend - is that right? Well, you might be right ... and if that's the case then she could've been in on the plan to burgle you ... but that leaves the strong reception and aspect between you as unexplained - and which certainly doesn't read as malicious intent on her part.___

PS: The above is a condensed version of a PM to you.
Also, you've since advised that she was not in on any plan to rob you. _____