Is she interested in me? Should I ask her out?

acmicasa

I met this girl on a conference and I felt connection between us. Is she really interested ? Should I ask her out ? I will be asking her out anyways but just wanted know if she is really interested in me?

Attachments

• astro_2at_e_hr.16483.53802.jpg
    astro_2at_e_hr.16483.53802.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

waybread

It is a courtesy on this forum to post or link your chart. The most legible charts are at Astrodienst www.astro.com and then you should be able to use imgur.com to link your chart.

waybread

Mercury (you) applies to a conjunction with Jupiter (her.) I think you can safely ask her out. Because Mercury (you) is the faster-moving planet, right now you appear to be the one more interested in establishing a relationship, but this doesn't mean she doesn't like you.

waybread

Well, good luck.

Venus is a secondary significator for a female love interest. The main significator is Jupiter. I don't think you need to have all of the possible significators lined up for her to accept a date invitation. I'd use Neptune as a supplementary data point. Clearly you're unsure (Neptunian) about her. Possibly she doesn't know how she feels about you.

But do let us know what happens. If I've made an error, I'd like to learn from it.

acmicasa

Well, good luck.

Venus is a secondary significator for a female love interest. The main significator is Jupiter. I don't think you need to have all of the possible significators lined up for her to accept a date invitation. I'd use Neptune as a supplementary data point. Clearly you're unsure (Neptunian) about her. Possibly she doesn't know how she feels about you.

But do let us know what happens. If I've made an error, I'd like to learn from it.

I deleted post thinking its irrelevant to consider outer planet. Will definitely update once I have the answer.

tikana

answer to your q no she is not interested ... you are more interested in her since you are mer applying to conj with jup

she is more interested in work relationship if anything since both of you dispose resident of 6th house

her heart is with the sun who is not kind to her