Is she hiding something

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
I have a work colleague who seems like she is hiding something. She doesn’t seem quite ‘right’ like she has bad intentions. I feel like she has something to hide and malice in her heart and mind.
Is she hiding something?

https://ibb.co/198hy65

dr. farr

Taking the 6th whole sign house to be the quesited we find Aquarius=saturn as her significator, with saturn posited in the house-the 6th house also being the sorrow of saturn; so yes she is hiding something, however I must say that many if not most people likely are hiding at least some things from their co-workers; I think the question ideally should have concerned if what she is hiding had to do with the querent or with the work involved, or if what she is hiding involves malicious intent, etc…

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Taking the 6th whole sign house to be the quesited we find Aquarius=saturn as her significator, with saturn posited in the house-the 6th house also being the sorrow of saturn; so yes she is hiding something, however I must say that many if not most people likely are hiding at least some things from their co-workers; I think the question ideally should have concerned if what she is hiding had to do with the querent or with the work involved, or if what she is hiding involves malicious intent, etc…

Thanks Dr Farr. So you think I should ask the question again? In a different way as you suggested. I thought with a bit of background and that question I might get some answers but it’s a closed question isn’t it, it a yes or no question. I need to ask open questions ?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks Dr Farr. So you think I should ask the question again? In a different way as you suggested. I thought with a bit of background and that question I might get some answers but it’s a closed question isn’t it, it a yes or no question. I need to ask open questions ?

No, in horary you are supposed to ask yes/no questions, not open ones.
You might have asked "Is she hiding something with mal-intent toward me?"
In fact, I think that was your question. Would I be correct in that assumption?

And certainly do not cast a second chart. Just reflect and clarify what your original question truly was.

Last edited:

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
No, in horary you are supposed to ask yes/no questions, not open ones.
You might have asked "Is she hiding something with mal-intent toward me?"
In fact, I think that was your question. Would I be correct in that assumption?

And certainly do not cast a second chart. Just reflect and clarify what your original question truly was.

Once the right questions are asked can the chart still be analysed?

dr. farr

If that question was in your mind, then the original horary chart will answer it. taking mars as significator of malicious intent, mars flows away from her significator saturn, and saturn flows away from the SN, and saturn is in domicile in Aquarius (a + factor), so I would say no, she does not have malicious intent against you. However, mercury square saturn does not indicate a friendly relationship, although it is your significator (mercury)which is making the square to hers (saturn), not the other way around.

Last edited:

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
If that question was in your mind, then the original horary chart will answer it. taking mars as significator of malicious intent, mars flows away from her significator saturn, and saturn flows away from the SN, and saturn is in domicile in Aquarius (a + factor), so I would say no, she does not have malicious intent against you. However, mercury square saturn does not indicate a friendly relationship, although it is your significator (mercury)which is making the square to hers (saturn), not the other way around.

Thanks Dr Farr, as always, appreciate your guidance, knowledge and wisdom in these matters 😊.
I can see what you mean by the other way around. I keep thinking there’s something not right about her but I need to let that go now I have the answer. She doesn’t have any malice towards me but I’ve thought bad of her. Not now. Thank you 😊

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for clarifying your question. I would say there is just more of a disconnect between you, with your significators being one sign apart. This suggests that the two of you don't get or understand each other. But there is no unfavorable reception between you.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Thank you for clarifying your question. I would say there is just more of a disconnect between you, with your significators being one sign apart. This suggests that the two of you don't get or understand each other. But there is no unfavorable reception between you.

Thank you very much for your guidance IIeneK.
I can see that too within the both of us. I can move forward with this person more comfortably now 😊