Is she flirting with other men?

tomekbb

We have long distance relantioship. She is from diffrent country.

The question is if she is flirting with other men?

I dont like so many planets in 12th house and her (Saturn) being retrograde.

the ruler of 5th from 7 is in its own sign and house. What does it mean?

Pluto in the 8th house?

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-23-6-2022_02-46.png
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-23-6-2022_02-46.png
    181.9 KB · Views: 42

waybread

Do you and she know each other well, with a committed relationship? Or are you more in a casual, dating stage? Have you even met: is this entirely an on-line correspondence?

Nornally your answer will affect the outcome of this type of question.

However, the moon is void-of-the course, suggesting that nothing will come of your question. It has passed its last aspect with Saturn (ruler of the 7th) and does not apply to an aspect with Venus (5th house ruler.)

tomekbb

We are together for over one year. This is mosltly long distance relantionship, but we meet, we have sex etc.

We talk everyday via video call.
Do you and she know each other well, with a committed relationship? Or are you more in a casual, dating stage? Have you even met: is this entirely an on-line correspondence?

Nornally your answer will affect the outcome of this type of question.

However, the moon is void-of-the course, suggesting that nothing will come of your question. It has passed its last aspect with Saturn (ruler of the 7th) and does not apply to an aspect with Venus (5th house ruler.)
e

dr. farr

She = 7th = capricorn = saturn; flirting 5th from 7th = taurus = venus; venua flows away from saturn = NO; you are moon; you flow to her = + For her feelings for you; answer to question = no she is not

IleneK

Premium Member
It appears that the only party she/Saturn has been connecting with, aspecting, is you/Moon. I am not sure how much she is liking you, with her/Saturn receiving you/Moon with Moon in the sign of Saturn's fall. But you/Moon are in her 5th and it doesn't look like to me like she has been flirting with anyone else.