Is she attracted to me?

StillOne

Curious to know if our new friendship has the possibility of moving beyond just being friends? My natal chart has conflicting messages at this point with the transits going on. What does the horary say? I think the chart fits. She's a Gemini Sun and I'm a Gemini Moon.

I'm Mercury in the 7th house. She's Jupiter in the 5th if she's a LTR. Unfortunately it has moved passed it's connection. However, what about the Moon? She's moving to Sextile Jupiter next? This seems to indicate there's a chance?

Thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_290_is_she_attracted_to_me.4301.7351.jpg
    astro_2gw_290_is_she_attracted_to_me.4301.7351.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 94

StillOne

Hello tsmall :smile:

Thank you for looking at my question. You may just answer it. You don't have to go thru it all as I know it's probably quite a bit to type out.

Thank you

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
:wink: It's actually pretty easy. Short term? Yes, there is something there. Moon sextile Jupiter, 7th to 5th with reception. Long term? Probably not. What's going on with your career these days? Mercury is separating from Jup, Moon goes to Saturn, ruler of the MC in the 9th sign, with Jupiter ruling the 10th sign. Is this a work friend? And are you expecting to travel for work soon? Your sigs are in the 7th, but hers is in the 5th. You are looking for something lasting, she is looking for a good time (notice Libra is the 5th sign?)

There is a chance, since Mars in 9th is prohibiting the connection from Moon to Jupiter, that something travel related is going to interfere. So...judgement. Yes, she's into you now, but it's not lasting. That said, life's a journey filled with experiences, and each one shapes us. Take a chance.

xo
tamara

rafaella

Curious to know if our new friendship has the possibility of moving beyond just being friends? My natal chart has conflicting messages at this point with the transits going on. What does the horary say? I think the chart fits. She's a Gemini Sun and I'm a Gemini Moon.

I'm Mercury in the 7th house. She's Jupiter in the 5th if she's a LTR. Unfortunately it has moved passed it's connection. However, what about the Moon? She's moving to Sextile Jupiter next? This seems to indicate there's a chance?

Thoughts?

I do believe she has interest, although not as strong as yours, you are very much into her emotionally (Moon), mentally (Mercury), physically (Sun). All are in her sign and house. While she reciprocates by only being in triplicity of Mercury. She has Saturn in her house and mutual reception with this planet, so perhaps someone else, someone older is interested in her too? Or Saturn could be something that Tamara suggested for Mars - travel or perhaps study? However, why would Jup exalt Saturn if it is study...lol

Mars is there too, prohibiting. Jupiter in detriment of Mars. We need to figure out who or what is Saturn and Mars. Plus Jupiter is in fall of Sun, either she dislikes you as a man or can't stand men in general, some negative attitude here. She is more open to your intellectual side but not the Sun side :sideways:

StillOne

Thanks for taking a look. Seems to be inline with what's going on.

She's currently separating from her boyfriend of some couple of years that's been rather rocky the whole time. I've known her for probably a year or so now.

I never really thought I had a chance with her, but lately she's been asking that I stop by her work to see her... I've been looking at her astrology so she's been liking that!

I'm older than her by quite a bit but she dates older men.

Don't think there's anything going on with my work travel wise... So I suppose that's me traveling to her work?

Last edited:

rafaella

Thanks for taking a look. Seems to be inline with what's going on.

She's currently separating from her boyfriend of some couple of years that's been rather rocky the whole time. I've known her for probably a year or so now.

I never really thought I had a chance with her, but lately she's been asking that I stop by her work to see her... I've been looking at her astrology so she's been liking that!

I'm older than her by quite a bit but she dates older men.

Don't think there's anything going on with my work travel wise... So I suppose that's me traveling to her work?

ok Saturn is the ex then. The reception suggests she is still very much into him. The aspect between Jupiter and Saturn will not complete as Jup goes rx. But Mars will translate between them. I wonder someone trying to get them together?

StillOne

ok Saturn is the ex then. The reception suggests she is still very much into him. The aspect between Jupiter and Saturn will not complete as Jup goes rx. But Mars will translate between them. I wonder someone trying to get them together?

Thanks Rafaella, to me it seems they are done. She can't stand him any longer. Or, at least that's what she told me. She spent the Thanksgiving holiday by herself.

I saw her yesterday for a bit, which is why I asked the question when I got home. I sent her an email today, as that's the only way we communicate at the moment and she did not respond... yet.

I think the horary chart is right in that, if anything, she'd just want to have some fun. However, I'm not sure I'll waste very much time there... It depends. :innocent:

tsmall

Premium Member
Thanks Rafaella, to me it seems they are done. She can't stand him any longer. Or, at least that's what she told me. She spent the Thanksgiving holiday by herself.

I saw her yesterday for a bit, which is why I asked the question when I got home. I sent her an email today, as that's the only way we communicate at the moment and she did not respond... yet.

I think the horary chart is right in that, if anything, she'd just want to have some fun. However, I'm not sure I'll waste very much time there... It depends. :innocent:

Nothing wrong with a little fun. :innocent:

Sunrise

Thoughts?

hi stillOne!
Re: Is she attracted to me?
Curious to know if our new friendship has the possibility of moving beyond just being friends?
for your question i think that the answer is no.
soon you will change your mind about her...

She's Jupiter in the 5th
she is in your 5th house her 11th house. the house of friendship....

Unfortunately it has moved passed it's connection.
exactly. Aso, there is no strong reception here... (we need reception here)
what about the Moon? She's moving to Sextile Jupiter next?
Yes, indeed, we have an aspect, but if you see after that, in the way, we have :saturn: (right on the cusp-with a very very strong mixed reception with :jupiter:), not promising. For me it is the end....
also you will change a sign in the future... (fall in that :jupiter:)
hope the best

StillOne

hi stillOne!

for your question i think that the answer is no.
soon you will change your mind about her...

she is in your 5th house her 11th house. the house of friendship....

exactly. Aso, there is no strong reception here... (we need reception here)

Yes, indeed, we have an aspect, but if you see after that, in the way, we have :saturn: (right on the cusp-with a very very strong mixed reception with :jupiter:), not promising. For me it is the end....
also you will change a sign in the future... (fall in that :jupiter:)
hope the best
Hi Sunrise! Thanks, yes it seems my mind is changing already! But then, my mind changes quite rapidly lol! Gemini moon and all... I do think you're right and I've thought it over quite a bit. She wouldn't be very good for me lol. Thanks for your insight!

rafaella

Well she is a busy girl, there is you - Mercury in her house (Plus Sun). Then she, Jupiter, has aspect with Mars and Saturn, could be two other people. Mars she can't stand (Jupiter in detriment of Mars). Saturn she swoons over (Jupiter exalts Saturn). You are not Saturn. Perhaps you don't know everything about her? So if her significator exalts another planet and there is mutual reception between them, then yes probably seeking anything with her is not right. You could have some fun, but you could get too involved and hurt, you are very into her according to this chart, so question is whether having some fun will be that fun for you if your emotions are all entangled in her? Moon is combust here. Don't get burned.

StillOne

Well I wouldn't be surprised if she has a bunch of things going on in that area since she's really hot! I think she's really looking for someone with a lot of money and I don't really fit that. So maybe the horary is showing that?

StillOne

Gawd, is there something showing that she's just using me?! She doesn't care one bit? :unsure: :andy: :sleeping:

edit:

NM, i can see it now! This definitely won't work. Thanks!

Last edited:

dr. farr

I'll use the Part of Lovers (mars+venus-sensitive point of the 5th) to see if this friendship is likely to turn into an active love affair (during the time period covered by this horary)

-Part of Lovers falls @ 21 Taurus
: posited in the 12th whole sign house = - testimony
: POL significator Venus posited in the 8th house = - testimony
: her significator (7th house, Sagittarius = Jupiter = her significator), Jupiter, flows away from the Part (- testimony) and the Part's significator Venus flows away from Jupiter (- testimony)
...therefore, in my opinion this chart indicates that the friendship will not turn into an active love affair, during the pendency of this horary (up to a maximum of 20 months from the date of the horary question)

tikana

u are in to her
so there is a guy saturn - older that is into each other

she is more interested in him than you