Is Pluto an astrological planet?

Opal

Premium Member
oazyp.jpg

quark-comics-ok-all-you-kuiper-belt-objects-clear-out-2849454.png

4ePt3dfHQPr3l-yVfOcDNXMsZm2HaoezZePC0PN4bqoe8Jegly9GWB3HNsjo-BiRk6bZjyPAU_ezPCU4gcJY5RN3sl2LquQQP_d2ur5cADKWIhs9bBYpYtMUB9HwQ8rqAcZLTupOTVouku8mxcAG82YYAiHow3T8kJU

Anagram for Kuiper

Pukier

🤮

Opal

Premium Member
“It was asked at first whether Pluto was to be considered a real planet, largely because of the unusual eccentricity of the orbit. But we might answer this by another question: Is the seed really a part of the plant? Indeed it grows out of the plant; yet its function is not to be understood in terms of this particular plant which bears it and from which it will fall into the dark humus. It is in the plant, yet not of the plant. It is the messenger of the future vegetation. Its allegiance is to the “new life” that is to come. It belongs not to the particular plant, which, if perennial, begins to die the moment the seed reaches the very first stage of maturity, but to the species of which the particular plant is only one of billions of ephemeral manifestations.”

Dane Rudhyar

david starling

“It was asked at first whether Pluto was to be considered a real planet, largely because of the unusual eccentricity of the orbit. But we might answer this by another question: Is the seed really a part of the plant? Indeed it grows out of the plant; yet its function is not to be understood in terms of this particular plant which bears it and from which it will fall into the dark humus. It is in the plant, yet not of the plant. It is the messenger of the future vegetatiot tn. Its allegiance is to the “new life” that is to come. It belongs not to the particular plant, which, if perennial, begins to die the moment the seed reaches the very first stage of maturity, but to the species of which the particular plant is only one of billions of ephemeral manifestations.”

Dane Rudhyar

Not sure what he meant, but, what a way with words!

dr. farr

My opinion; Pluto is not a planet, it IS an astrological factor, just as nodes and degrees and angles and lots are astrological factors.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

That's what Pluto gets for refusing to get vaxxed!

As a fellow uranians, can you elaborate why do modernist assign uranus as aquarius' sole domicile? No trust me this is a genuine inqury.

After digging it quite recently, I do think Uranus and Neptune are legitimate planets. I just don't how to use these planets

Last edited:

dr. farr

Astronomically of course uranus and Neptune ARE PLANETS; I use them just as I use the traditional 7 planets; I have found that Uranus and Neptune are just as much “personal planets” as say Jupiter and Saturn; I use the symbolism of modernist astrology for Uranus and Neptune, and it works just fine for me in making delineations.