Is my ex boyfriend dating a new woman?

Estefi

We broke up 6 months ago and now we are very good friends...He call me every day, but I have the sensation he is starting knowing somebody else...
Very grateful to get some orientation from you :)

Attachments

• BA17D165-ED8A-4759-A56E-2741DA2D785A.jpeg
    BA17D165-ED8A-4759-A56E-2741DA2D785A.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 56

Estefi

I finally solved the mystery since I have directly asked my ex boyfriend (we are now friends) on the phone. He told me that last Friday he finally met a woman he meet online many months ago. They were having a "virtual exchange" for months since she lives in another country and she took a flight to meet him!!!

He told me he likes the woman but he doesn't know how to deal with a long distance relationship. Is there anything in the chart I have posted that indicates if there is real attraction between them, because to take a flight to see your tinder date is quite a huge step!!!
BTW, which planet in this chart would represent her?

I am really sad but I haven`t lost my hope yet.

Thank you in advance for all your great guidance!

IleneK

Premium Member
He as Mars in this chart applies to trine Saturn in his 5th house of romance, since Sat is withing 5 deg of the his 5th house cusp. So I would say yes, that at the time of the chart, he might have been getting ready to date someone. Based on reception, they may like each other, but that is all. I don't see more than that now.

Estefi

Thank you very much for your reading!!!

When I saw the chart my intuition told me that she was Saturn, since she is in his 5th house...But I think is as you said: as it is a "nocturnal" chat, Saturn (she) has no dignity in Gemini (him) and Mars (him) has no dignity at 19 degrees of Aquarius (her), so both of them are pilgrims, and I understand that that is the reason you don't see anything else....perhaps there was a huge idealization in a "virtual relationship" but then when they saw each other in person then magic was not the same (as usual when you idealise) but as you said, they liked each other since there is a reception.

I am wondering if that trine means that they will see each other again in the future, since the exact contact hasn't happened yet. Mi ex told me he is planning to travel to Poland (the woman lives there) at the end of October :cry:

I was wondering how the date between them was and I found the following information in the chart that I think is really interesting:

- Again he and I are Venus and Mars (but in this case he is mars)
- My ex in my 10th house, so he was very strong in an angular house when the date happened.
- However he is in his fall (maybe he was nervous at the date, or maybe he was not confortable????)
- He is very near the sun, but I don't know if this means he is combust because the sun and Venus are in different signs.....
- I am not sure if she is the Moon (5th house) or mercury (very near Venus, since they are together on a date).
- If she is Mercury, she is thinking about herself, and she is in Virgo, the "the fall" of Venus.
- If she is Moon, she is in Venus domicile... so I don't know if this means that she is in love with my ex, or if it is my ex that is in love with him.
- Me (mars) I am in my ex first house.....(that means that my ex was thinking about me during his date or the opposite: that me I was thinking about him when the date happened¿¿??)

Even if I have seen all this elements, as I am just starting with horary astrology, I am not able to conclude anything from the reading of all those elements....

What do you think about this chart and the questions I made?? I am so sorry to bring this topic so many times, but the charts are surprising me with the accuracy they have.... and yes, I am also quite sad and worried about the situation :sad:

Thank you very much once again!

Attachments

• 37A09BF8-1B0B-4D2B-8D83-C1B40E79DB8A.jpeg
    37A09BF8-1B0B-4D2B-8D83-C1B40E79DB8A.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 32

Estefi

O maybe she is Mercury, since it is retrograde, what means that she has traveled back to her country?
Another possibility is that Mercury is my ex ex-wife, that is still in contact with my ex...
In any case, my ex is in love with Mercury since Venus (him) is in virgo... (is this right?)
As you can see, the situation is a bit of a mess....

IleneK

Premium Member
The first chart you posted here answers your question.
You already know that they have met for a date, that they liked each other enough that she traveled to meet him. Now he has arranged to travel to be with her where she lives.
I think the applying trine between them says that they will see each other again.

I'm see no value in combing through the second chart. Horary is not designed for a third party, you, to delve into the feelings between two other people, neither of whom asked you to cast this chart.
As a genuine friend, these really are not matters for you to know. This situation is not a bit of a mess. You as Venus in Virgo are just disturbed by it. I think it may be good to let the matter rest for a while and let it sink in.

Estefi

I am disturbed by it because I am still in love with my ex!!! But anyway, thank you a lot for taking the time to check my chart and sharing your valuable knowledge. Very appreciated.

Someguy12

Looking by your first chart and the way you ask the question it will be worth to take him as L11 , your friend. Gave him Saturn , the Sun the other person he is dating. Your moon there in Leo may show your interest , if such person exists.. It does as the sun is entering Libra it exalts Saturn ( enough to take a plane) , there is also mercury in Libra , so there could be another person exalting him ,and you also heading in the same direction as Venus is moving into Libra. Moon is VOC by the way , so dont think it will go anywhere.

My two cents.

Estefi

In fact THERE IS another person exalting him.... his ex wife.... she left him for another guy and he never got over her, not even during our whole relationship, and she calls him every now and again... Saturn makes all sense.

Thank you very much for your reading!!

That VOC moon gives me some peace of mind :giggle:

Estefi

Looking by your first chart and the way you ask the question it will be worth to take him as L11 , your friend. Gave him Saturn , the Sun the other person he is dating. Your moon there in Leo may show your interest , if such person exists.. It does as the sun is entering Libra it exalts Saturn ( enough to take a plane) , there is also mercury in Libra , so there could be another person exalting him ,and you also heading in the same direction as Venus is moving into Libra. Moon is VOC by the way , so dont think it will go anywhere.

My two cents.
So, if she is a libra sun she might be really interested in him as Saturn, but as Saturn in Aquarius, he might not like her, since Aquarius is the fall of the sun.

Is this interpretation astrologically correct?

Is there any reason to assign her the Sun and not Mercury, for example?
Why did you said "if such person exists" is there something in this chart that indicates that could be false?

Thanks again!!!

tikana

I dont like backdoor questions. You are essentially asking if you 2 will get together vs if he is seeing someone else or not.

Estefi

I dont like backdoor questions. You are essentially asking if you 2 will get together vs if he is seeing someone else or not.
It is not a backdoor question. It is in fact very simple: is my ex dating a new woman and what he feels for her. That's all... If you are not going to make at least an small contribution, then don't bother in writing.

Thanks.

Someguy12

So, if she is a libra sun she might be really interested in him as Saturn, but as Saturn in Aquarius, he might not like her, since Aquarius is the fall of the sun.

Is this interpretation astrologically correct?

Is there any reason to assign her the Sun and not Mercury, for example?
Why did you said "if such person exists" is there something in this chart that indicates that could be false?

Thanks again!!!
If you gave the friend L11 then the 5th its the 7th from the 11 , his date.

If Mercury will be close to the 5th house cusp and not ruling the house it could be also this person but Mercury is not close to the 5th house cusp , so I will just take the ruler of the house

And like you said Saturn doesnt care about her.

if there will be no reception from at least one planet I will think he is not dating.

My two cents

tikana

It is not a backdoor question. It is in fact very simple: is my ex dating a new woman and what he feels for her. That's all... If you are not going to make at least an small contribution, then don't bother in writing.

Thanks.
Lol how is this your business?
He is your ex.

Estefi

If you gave the friend L11 then the 5th its the 7th from the 11 , his date.

If Mercury will be close to the 5th house cusp and not ruling the house it could be also this person but Mercury is not close to the 5th house cusp , so I will just take the ruler of the house

And like you said Saturn doesnt care about her.

if there will be no reception from at least one planet I will think he is not dating.

My two cents
Thank you very much for your reply! I think you have made a very good point. I guess I will have news soon about all this so I’ll keep you posted.

tikana

I

If astrologers did moral judgments about people’s feelings they will have no clients 😉
Its still none of your business :) so if you have no backdoor question intent.. why the hell are you in fall sign entering combustion in 6th house from 5th? And what makes this more interesting about to be ill placed sun will enter libra while mars will be aspecting another planet Saturn very dignified. Mars is content comfortsble with saturnian energy not ideal but stable which basically tells us that he is entering a relationship.
FYI, Your asce's ruler tells why you are asking a q.

Last edited:

Estefi

Its still none of your business :) so if you have no backdoor question intent.. why the hell are you in fall sign entering combustion in 6th house from 5th? And what makes this more interesting about to be ill placed sun will enter libra while mars will be aspecting another planet Saturn very dignified. Mars is content comfortsble with saturnian energy not ideal but stable which basically tells us that he is entering a relationship.
FYI, Your asce's ruler tells why you are asking a q.
I am in fall sign and entering combustion because the situation makes quite sad for the reasons I explained in posts above. He is starting this long distance relationship and still calls me every day.

tikana

I am in fall sign and entering combustion because the situation makes quite sad for the reasons I explained in posts above. He is starting this long distance relationship and still calls me every day.
Like i said theres a backdoor q. You hoped its not true or wont last so you wanted to find out if you 2 will get back together. If it hurts you, you should express how you feel and tell him to stop calling. You dont want to be his emergency parachute. Plus another thing I dont like is lack of his own dignity tells me that he is not emo available to be in full dev relationship

Estefi

Like i said theres a backdoor q. You hoped its not true or wont last so you wanted to find out if you 2 will get back together. If it hurts you, you should express how you feel and tell him to stop calling. You dont want to be his emergency parachute. Plus another thing I dont like is lack of his own dignity tells me that he is not emo available to be in full dev relationship
It is quite funny what you said in your last sentence because when he told me about his date with this new person, he mentioned that he doesn't feel prepared for commitment at all due to the trauma he experienced during his divorce in 2020...