is my boss likes me?

raneyalp

16A8442B-8A7D-4776-950E-72CED5E80E56.jpeg

hello
this is the chart of my question which is “is my boss likes me or have feelings to me”
my question is just so i can be aware of it, because i noticed things from him. and i need the answer. thank you

IleneK

Premium Member
Without any context, I would say, yes, your boss/Venus likes you/Sunm since Venus receives the Sun in Cancer favorably, by triplicity and by term.
If there has been difficulty it might be attributable to you/Moon's separation from a challenging square from your boss/Venus. Your boss receives Moon quite poorly, by fall. Can't say too much more without some background.

Last edited:

raneyalp

hello,
I appreciate your answer, if it’s ok to gives more details i would be happy,
my question is based my absorbing to how he treat and talk to me differently to others,
especially this week when our employer evaluation came out and i got the lowest degree but he gave me extra tasks so i can achieve more points, which is quite weird because it happens before and he wasn’t tolerant and fire them.
i needed to understand why he did that to me and my first idea was that he might secretly has feelings for me.
even though we not close or had any conversation out of work talks.
ps: i don’t want a relationship with him
not because it will have bad effects in our reputation but it’s more like i’m not ready emotionally and mentally to love

Without any context, I would say, yes, your boss/Venus likes you/Sunm since Venus receives the Sun in Cancer favorably, by triplicity and by term.
If there has been difficulty it might be attributable to you/Moon's separation from a challenging square from your boss/Venus. Your boss receives Moon quite poorly, by fall. Can't say too much more without some background.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for providing more information. The kind of reception between Venus and Sun does not necessarily point to romantic interest. Your significator, Sun, is in his 3rd house, which to me does not suggest a romantic interest either.