Is my birth chart bad? Because my life is a drag...

LuisaFernandes

My name is Luisa, I'm from Brazil and just in the beginning of my journey into astrology. I take care of my family small business for my elderly father and small brothers.

When I am with clients, I am very entertaining, I think, but I'm extremely shy and kind of intimidating for strangers in my personal life. I like to dress up and learn social skills, but I have very few friends and have never really dated. I was also abused by an uncle when I was a child and by my first real "boyfriend". I also have OCD with cleaning.

My main problem is that I don't know if I will ever finish a college, having dropped from 2, linguistics and nursery, because of social phobia, parents' health and lack of income. I don't even know if these are the right career for me. Could somebody give me a hint?

The second problem is, does Venus in Virgo, or the planets retrograde on my chart point to love and sex problems throughout my life? Will I have a husband one day?

I hope it's not a lot of information.

Could somebody help me on these? Thank you very much!!! :love:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_luisa.11700.416770.png
    astro_w2gw_luisa.11700.416770.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 61

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps with clues and reflections, share how true-insightful etc etc

asc lord jup with sun-moon leo 9th,
sensitive, individualistic, commanding attitude,
management advisory-university teaching and admin aptitudes;
jup-sat opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities;

sat acq 3rd, reformist-innovative-technical aptitudes;
retro saturn delayed initiatives and results;
observe fast sat evenings;

gemini-mer 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc,
mer own critical perfectionist virgo 10th, growth-riches through intellectual pursuits,
but under stress; prone to skin inflammations;
retro mer delayed results, better at written communications;

mars-mer-venus critical virgo 10th,
good at art operations,quality control, printing technology, etc;
retro mer-venus, delayed results;

venus lord 11th negating to virgo and debilated, self-centered;
gains from career, but negating friendships;

mer elevated, debilation of venus cancelled,
gradual improvements in art-career;
retro debilated venus gives elevated results;

taurus 6th, preference for creative work, cooking, banking, etc;
6th lord venus over 10th, calling for extra efforts towards career;
may wear 0.25carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

mars aspect own aries 5th, protective of luck-edu-position,
jup trine aspect too; 5th lord mars over 10th, position in life;

jup now past one yr transit sag asc,
trine sun-moon-jup leo 9th for luck-education;
and trine aries 5th for luck-education-position too;

lords 1/7 jup-mer over leo-virgo friendly signs
mutuality in relationship/marriage;

rahu NNode cap 2nd, ambitious, hardworking,
foreign languages, foreign earnings;

sat-ketu separative SNode now transit natal rahu,
detachment from family-finances, distant lands;

natal ketu separative SNode cancer 8th,
hyper-sensitive/intuitive, dreams-visions,
pain-injury-surgery urological-heart-lungs etc;

rahu now transit cancer-ketu 8th, toxic health issues to care;

do promptly ack, share salient feedbacks, hope get some clues,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
The second problem is, does Venus in Virgo, or the planets retrograde on my chart point to love and sex problems throughout my life? Will I have a husband one day?

Hello Luisa,

No chart is bad, Luisa- it only shows the energies you have available to use them for your own purposes by free will (from the beginning you are adult). If you will have a husband – is also a question of free will-as you have to say yes.

Shown in a chart- and also in yours - transits on your chart planets show opportunities the right time to meet a man/person who interests you and you like to stay with. Relationship and marriage is shown in every chart in 7th house and 8th house and there rulers, who have been activated first- to get you prepared for relationship.

Your relations are under gemini on DC and under ruler mercury. And right now transiting Uranus trines your mercury positive - just keep your eyes open – especially on June 22th this year- uranus transit will be exact on your mercury – you could meet a man you like, as same time transiting pluto transits your Jupiter as ruler of AC. I would suppose you won’t overlook this guy- he will probably touch and electrify you at first sight.

Love and romance and sex for fun is in your chart in 5th house shown with pisces and under ruler Neptune. Your venus in virgo has nothing to do with love and sex in your chart- she is responsible for social media house 11th – also social commitments and interests and for your work and health house 6th.

LuisaFernandes

hope helps with clues and reflections, share how true-insightful etc etc

asc lord jup with sun-moon leo 9th,
sensitive, individualistic, commanding attitude,
management advisory-university teaching and admin aptitudes;
jup-sat opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities;

sat acq 3rd, reformist-innovative-technical aptitudes;
retro saturn delayed initiatives and results;
observe fast sat evenings;

gemini-mer 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc,
mer own virgo 10th, growth-riches through intellectual pursuits,
but under stress; prone to skin inflammations;
retro mer delayed results, better at written communications;

mars-mer-venus critical virgo 10th,
good at art operations,quality control, printing technology, etc;
retro mer-venus, delayed results;

venus lord 11th negating to virgo and debilated, self-centered;
gains from career, but negating friendships;

mer elevated, debilation of venus cancelled,
gradual improvements in art-career;
retro debilated venus gives elevated results;

taurus 6th, preference for creative work;
6th lord venus over 10th, calling for extra efforts towards career;
may wear 0.25carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

mars aspect own aries 5th, protective of luck-edu-position,
jup trine aspect too; 5th lord mars over 10th, position in life;

jup now past one yr transit sag asc,
trine sun-moon-jup leo 9th for luck-education;
and trine aries 5th for luck-education-position too;

lords 1/7 jup-mer over leo-virgo friendly signs
mutuality in relationship/marriage;

rahu NNode cap 2nd, ambitious, hardworking,
foreign languages, foreign earnings;

sat-ketu separative SNode now transit natal rahu,
detachment from family-finances, distant lands;

natal ketu separative SNode cancer 8th,
hyper-sensitive/intuitive, dreams-visions,
pain-injury-surgery urological-heart-lungs etc;

rahu now transit cancer-ketu 8th, toxic health issues to care;

do promptly ack, share salient feedbacks, hope get some clues,

wishing well, kshantaram

I think this is what you're asking for, kshantaram: I think I am sensitive and comanding as you guessed and teaching, not only in universities, has always been a constant idea in my life.
I have lost multiple opportunities, both in professional and personal life with fear of being rejected, which is the worst thing for me (I think I'm very Leo in this.) :rightful:
I would consider myself more methodical than reformist, very technical and businesslike, I think. But very creative and dreamy sometimes. Wonder why, I don't have any Pisces in chart.
Lots of overthinking, insomnia and anxiety. No skin inflammations so far, even though I've heard it's common in social phobia crisis.
I think I am too picky and detailist to let spontainety flow in any art besides creative writing.
Not so ambitious, but very hardworking. Talent for learning languages. Speak 8 fluently, studied much more. Constantly thinking about traveling and cooking foreign stuff. Maybe because of many planets in the ninth and Sagittarius rising... :biggrin:
Dhanyavaad!

greybeard

Well, I just wrote a whole bunch of stuff and then, ...Poof! It all disappeared.

Here we go again.

You have a natural gift for languages.

Sensitivity is the gift of Moon, partile conjunct MC. Moon symbolized sensitivity long before Neptune was dreamed of; she hasn't lost a bitvof her former powers.

Love, sex and marriage.

greybeard

Well, I just wrote a whole bunch of stuff and then, ...Poof! It all disappeared.

Here we go again.

You have a natural gift for languages.

Sensitivity is the gift of Moon, partile conjunct MC [very powerful sensitivity]. Moon symbolized sensitivity long before Neptune was dreamed of; she hasn't lost a bit of her former power.

Love, sex and marriage.
Oh oh. Both Venus (natural lady of "coming together" and Mercury (accidental lord of 7th) are Rx. They are in partile conjunction. Mercury totally dominates Venus. Venus is in Fall. Their only real aspect is the 5° applying (but delayed, hindered, not fully realized) trine to Uranus. [PS: You are fundamentally practical, down to earth, realistic in your manner of perceiving and considering life...5 planets in Earth]

Oh yes. Before looking further at Mercury-Venus, all planets below the horizon are Rx: a lone wolf, a solitary creature.

Now to Venus. In Virgo, her Fall. Sale de Guatemala para entrar en Guatepeor. Fall, going from a higher to a lower place or state. What seems a boon becomes a burden.

Venus Rx: Emotional withdrawal; reclusion; values held run counter to those conventionally held; inversion; tendency to ascetic life style; dissatisfaction.

Venus is Rx only about 8% of time. Therefore, when it occurs...it must be taken as important. Also, 5 of the 10 planets are retrograde (only 8 of the 10 can be Rx), a preponderance of retrogradation. This indicates a strong introversion, a highly subjective nature. A very unusual condition. It suggests deep inner resources and external difficulties. Rx planets usually indicate less than satisfactory conditions in the houses they rule. Venus rules 6 and co-rules 11 (but recall, Mercury totally dominates Venus, and he rules the cusp.) Mercury rules 7 and 11.

Mind overpowers the urge to union. Note the nature of the mind in Virgo. (and Venus).
Both planets rise after Sun. This position tends toward reflection, contemplation of what been been experienced, in contrast to the eager, outgoing cast when rising before the Sun. More reticent, cautious, considered approach to the new and untried.

Last edited: