Is it possible my partner cheated on me?

Babusa

Hi, I wondering if anyone could clarify whether this Horary indicates possible infidelity. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• AFCBD836-9429-4102-BD83-9A9014CE6082.jpeg
    AFCBD836-9429-4102-BD83-9A9014CE6082.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

ellechemist

Hi, since your question is Is it possible my partner cheated on me?
Its is a past event, so we are looking for a retrospective aspect between your partner which is represent by L7 Mars & Sun (man)

Possible significators for the "other person" are Saturn (as Saturn is in general used as the other person if it also has supporting testimony). Saturn represents L11 (turned 5) the sex your partner is having. Plus Mars is in Saturn term & dean, and Sun actively hates Saturn. Moon is ruled by Saturn - you are are concerned with this person it is ruling over your emotions, There is a lot pointing toward Saturn here to affirm the other person as Saturn

There is a retrospective square that happened exactly 3 days prior that exacts between Mars & Saturn, however the moon retrospectively hits Saturn first - prohibiting the aspect. So no it doesn't look like that any infidelity.

However we also see the Sun in your 5th house (any planet with 5 degrees of next house is in that house) , where Mercury is as well. Mercury represented by L2 (your money). Or maybe it is someone else. However the question is looking for retrospective aspect, and that has not happened here either - so this just supports the above - no event of infidelity appears to have taken place

Note Mars has little dignity, In its detriment, and accidental dignity is strengthened by being 1st house and conjunct north node, he has little power to act, and some inclination to act on it but not much (benign Saturn term and decan.

Sun in essential dignity has the power to act. But wont as it has no inclination the Sun hates Saturn.

Mars the 1st house automatically puts in detriment - your partners in love with you and is vulnerable.

Venus (you) about to change signs you will feel love again for your partner but the moon in sun's detriment you are still upset with your partner - feeling hurt.

Babusa

Hi, since your question is Is it possible my partner cheated on me?
Its is a past event, so we are looking for a retrospective aspect between your partner which is represent by L7 Mars & Sun (man)

Possible significators for the "other person" are Saturn (as Saturn is in general used as the other person if it also has supporting testimony). Saturn represents L11 (turned 5) the sex your partner is having. Plus Mars is in Saturn term & dean, and Sun actively hates Saturn. Moon is ruled by Saturn - you are are concerned with this person it is ruling over your emotions, There is a lot pointing toward Saturn here to affirm the other person as Saturn

There is a retrospective square that happened exactly 3 days prior that exacts between Mars & Saturn, however the moon retrospectively hits Saturn first - prohibiting the aspect. So no it doesn't look like that any infidelity.

However we also see the Sun in your 5th house (any planet with 5 degrees of next house is in that house) , where Mercury is as well. Mercury represented by L2 (your money). Or maybe it is someone else. However the question is looking for retrospective aspect, and that has not happened here either - so this just supports the above - no event of infidelity appears to have taken place

Note Mars has little dignity, In its detriment, and accidental dignity is strengthened by being 1st house and conjunct north node, he has little power to act, and some inclination to act on it but not much (benign Saturn term and decan.

Sun in essential dignity has the power to act. But wont as it has no inclination the Sun hates Saturn.

Mars the 1st house automatically puts in detriment - your partners in love with you and is vulnerable.

Venus (you) about to change signs you will feel love again for your partner but the moon in sun's detriment you are still upset with your partner - feeling hurt.
Thank you .he cheated. But now I've given him another chance. I hope this doesn't happen again. thank you for the answer. This is not a love affair. only physical

ellechemist

Thank you .he cheated. But now I've given him another chance. I hope this doesn't happen again. thank you for the answer. This is not a love affair. only physical
Sorry to hear that. I wonder if in the chart a translation light can work retrospectively - that would then show thew infidelity... I am somewhat new to Horary. I will ask my teacher next class. I hope things work out for you.

HeartTree

I would say yes as his 12th house (secret, hidden things) ruler Venus is separating from his ruler Mars. Can´t see if that aspect number is 5 or 3 but maybe it happened 3 or 5 days/weeks ago. And you had some big emotions turmoil 2 days/weeks/ ago(?) as Moon opposed your ruler Venus. That is also his 12th ruler...so maybe it was when it was revealed or discussion about it took place? But now his ruler Mars is at 1st house and also in your sign = its emplacement. So he is totally into you.

Last edited: