Is it permanently over?

pismoon

He came back after two decades. Over the years, he rejected me mercilessly many times. So when he contacted me and hinted his profound love to me, it was too overwhelming and confusing for me to respond to him promptly and properly. Anyways, after we finally got to talk to each other, he swiftly implied that his love toward me was suddenly gone.

I know all of these are unbelievable, but I cast this new horary question after many other horary questions: is everything permanently over? I hope since there were so many new developments in a short period of time, the chart is valid.

Mercury (myself) is applying an aspect of opposition to Jupiter (him), but mercury and moon are in my 12th house and Jupiter is in his 12th house. Not sure what all mean.

Thanks so much for your insight.

Attachments

• chart1.png
    chart1.png
    356.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I think the earlier charts about this person have all indicated that it would not work out well.

The opposition between your significators, Merc and Jup, points to coming together only to break apart. You are both in your 12th houses of undoing. I am not certain but it appears Moon is void of course, indicating that nothing with come of this.

I think the actual history that you report tells you this; you just have to be willing to understand the truth of what you see.

ElenaJ

Exactly as IleneK wrote, there is no coming together in the chart of you and him.
Venus on ascendent separating from the opposition to deceptive Neptune in the 7th, and sun, the male symbol, separating from a square to Uranus of separation also confirm this.
The moon, however, is not void of course. It will trine Uranus near the 9th of spiritual thinking, and Uranus is co-ruler of the 6th of health, so the separation will help you mentally.
Part of Fortune is by your 2nd of self esteem, so this will definitely help your self image.

pismoon

I think the earlier charts about this person have all indicated that it would not work out well.

The opposition between your significators, Merc and Jup, points to coming together only to break apart. You are both in your 12th houses of undoing. I am not certain but it appears Moon is void of course, indicating that nothing with come of this.

I think the actual history that you report tells you this; you just have to be willing to understand the truth of what you see.

IleneK,

Thank very much you for your interpretation. Yes, I am trying to reconcile my mind and heart on this. The difficult part is to wait and find out how it is going to play out. I am a little surprised that the chart shows an applying aspect even though it is opposition. Does he still want to be friends?

Last edited:

pismoon

Exactly as IleneK wrote, there is no coming together in the chart of you and him.
Venus on ascendent separating from the opposition to deceptive Neptune in the 7th, and sun, the male symbol, separating from a square to Uranus of separation also confirm this.
The moon, however, is not void of course. It will trine Uranus near the 9th of spiritual thinking, and Uranus is co-ruler of the 6th of health, so the separation will help you mentally.
Part of Fortune is by your 2nd of self esteem, so this will definitely help your self image.

Thank you ElenaJ for your insight as well. My health was impacted by the stress of the recent incidents involved with him. I had a premonition the first time I met him many years ago. Those who have ever had one probably agree that there is nothing we can do about these premonitions, but let the events roll out. I guess there is a purpose to it, hence the spiritual thinking. His coming back brought closure to the incident that occurred 20 years ago. I will see how it helps my self-image.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
IleneK,

Thank very much you for your interpretation. Yes, I am trying to reconcile my mind and heart on this. The difficult part is to wait and find out how it is going to play out. I am a little surprised that the chart shows an applying aspect even though it is opposition. Does he still want to be friends?

Planets apply to oppositions and they separate from oppositions. So there is nothing unusual about Mercury applying to oppose Jupiter.
He/Jup receives you/Merc very marginally, by face. So I could see a friendship, but very casual.

betelgeusesirius

This chart shows a positive outcome by moon-venus applying conjunction, but you've casted many charts already so this one might not be valid.
Please update!
You could also post the very first chart.

ElenaJ

This chart shows a positive outcome by moon-venus applying conjunction, but you've casted many charts already so this one might not be valid.
Please update!
You could also post the very first chart.

Before moon conjuncts Venus it will trine Uranus and oppose Neptune, blocking the aspect with Venus.

betelgeusesirius

Before moon conjuncts Venus it will trine Uranus and oppose Neptune, blocking the aspect with Venus.
uranus and neptune trine cannot block a conjunction.
chart is positive, but the problem is whether pismoon casted that one valid chart.
seems like she desperately casted multiple charts. hardly valid if so.

ElenaJ

uranus and neptune trine cannot block a conjunction.
chart is positive, but the problem is whether pismoon casted that one valid chart.
seems like she desperately casted multiple charts. hardly valid if so.

Before moon conjuncts Venus it will trine Uranus and oppose Neptune, blocking its conjunction aspect with Venus.

The conjunction of moon to Venus will be prohibited when moon aspects first Uranus and then Neptune, before completing the aspect with Venus.
This indicates some type of outside interference.

pismoon

betelgeusesirius, ElenaJ, Thank you both!

To answer your question, betelgeuseirius, I have cast many questions related to this person, but at different stages and in different subjects. For example, I asked if I would hear from him. Several weeks later, after several emails or calls, I cast this question again. Is the chart radical the second time I asked the same question?

What about different subjects about the same person? For example, I asked if I would hear from him, then a couple of days later, I asked if it was over. Is the chart for the second question valid?

Perhaps some background knowledge also helps to check if the chart that related to this question "is it over" radical: He may have moved to another state that is very far from me since I cast this chart. Can we see that in the chart?

Also if he did move, that accounts for a significant change in the situation, I assume. Does that mean I can cast another chart regarding this person?

If it helps I can post the very first chart I cast in May.

IleneK

Premium Member
betelgeusesirius, ElenaJ, Thank you both!

To answer your question, betelgeuseirius, I have cast many questions related to this person, but at different stages and in different subjects. For example, I asked if I would hear from him. Several weeks later, after several emails or calls, I cast this question again. Is the chart radical the second time I asked the same question?

What about different subjects about the same person? For example, I asked if I would hear from him, then a couple of days later, I asked if it was over. Is the chart for the second question valid?

Perhaps some background knowledge also helps to check if the chart that related to this question "is it over" radical: He may have moved to another state that is very far from me since I cast this chart. Can we see that in the chart?

Also if he did move, that accounts for a significant change in the situation, I assume. Does that mean I can cast another chart regarding this person?

If it helps I can post the very first chart I cast in May.

The forum doesn't show you posted a chart in May.

You did post in June here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1113545#post1113545
Is this the chart you want to present?

It does seem like the delineations of array of related the charts you have poset since the beginning point to the same general outcome.

Last edited:

pismoon

betelgeusesirius and IleneK,

Sorry, I decided not to post the very first chart back in May. For a couple of reasons: 1. It has been 3 months and so many things have happened. 2. When using the planet hour agreement methods, I found neither the very first chart nor this one is valid. 3. I am not sure if horary can answer a "ever" or "permanently" question.

Aside from the judgement of my chart, from I see, the issue under discussion here is: is there a "prohibition" before moon comes conjunction to Venus:

"Lilly writes of prohibition (CA., p.110)
The second manner of Prohibition is by Aspect, either Sextile, Square, Trine, Opposition, viz. when two Planets are going to Conjunction; as Mars in 7 degree. of Aries, Saturn in 15 of Aries; let us admit the Sun in 5. degr. of Gemini; he then being more swift then Mars in his diurnal motion, doth quickly over-take and pass by the Sextile dexter of Mars ( and comes before Mars can come to Conjunction) to a Sextile dexter of Saturn: This is called Prohibition by Aspect, in the same nature judge if the Aspect be Square, Trine, Opposition."

It looks like there has to be a third planet involved, so I would agree that we don't have a "aspect prohibition". Another question is that since both Uranus and Neptune are outer planets, do aspects to them count? Even if these aspects have significance, aren't they just the sequence of events that will happen? In this chart, perhaps that means there are some setbacks before moon comes conjunctions to Venus?

Anyways, I appreciate the insights you all provided.

ElenaJ

The posting of several charts seems to be at the root of quite a bit of confusion.
This creates a problem because references to different aspects and planets aren't always being made with reference to the same chart.

At any rate, you posted a chart with outer planets, so we are perfectly justified in using the outer planets.
If you don't want to include them, them the thread should be moved. And that is a perfectly valid choice, but you have to be clear.

betelgeusesirius

As long as this chart is really the first one casted(in a serious manner) after a meaningful event, it is radical. Therefore my interpretation stays unchanged. It is just that I don't trust when people say they had a 'meaningful' event.. So sharing the very first chart you casted in May can clarify everything.

I do consider outer planets but their aspect in this chart cannot block moon-venus conjunction. This chart is positive. Let us know if anything develops and we can check the validity of this chart.

ElenaJ

"I do consider outer planets but their aspect in this chart cannot block moon-venus conjunction. "

Can you explain why?

tikana

ugh.. dump him dump him dump him

see that neptune on desc -- he is lying
merc in 12th house - more hidden stuff
he is in 6th house his own 12th

yeah i pass on this

Bunraku

Let me and my girls beat him up for you :)

You're Mercury/Moon in the 12th , which are painful positions for planets to be in, so you're hurting and anxious over it.

Jupiter, him, is just in his retro phase, which will come direct soon anyways... He flip flops. Will change his mind to begin with.

Last edited: