Is it over between us?

KathrineB

Good evening dear astrologers!

I am here tonight because I would like to/ I need to know the answer to my question...My bf and I haven't been doing so great lately,and last week,right before I had to travel away I picked a stupid fight (the things we argued about are not stupid but I should have done things differently instead of starting to argue about them) and we almost did not speak since. He did not even contact me to see if I got home ok...Given the fight itself and some other circumstances I have a bad feeling about it, and although I am still very pissed off, all in all, I love the guy and dont wanna lose him.

Yet, I want to know where he stands right now, hence my question.

I'll be super grateful to anyone who answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_67_is_it_over_between_us_hr.73324.60033.jpg
    astro_2gw_67_is_it_over_between_us_hr.73324.60033.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 74

waybread

Staff member
Kathrine, I don't do a lot of horary astrology, but I want to learn it better, and know that won't happen unless I read charts for people. So please do not take this reading as a serious prediction of the future. The future that I believe in does leave room for second chances.

Honestly, if I were in your situation, I would probably phone they guy, say that I am sorry that we quarreled, and see if we can't get back together again. His pride may prevent him from making the first call. However, realistically you have to face the fact that sometimes quarreling becomes the problem in a relationship just as much as what the quarrels are about.

To me, this chart looks like the relationship is ending, however. You (the moon) are not making an aspect to him (Saturn) before the moon leaves her sign. Interestingly, Saturn (him) is almost cazimi (i.e., conjunct the sun within 17 minutes, a good placement) but it is just slightly off, and the sun is moving further away. With Leo rising in the chart, the sun also symbolizes you.

It looks to me like you are the one leaving the relationship. Realistically, perhaps the focus of your argument and your other issues really are sufficiently serious for you to consider whether it is in your best interests to continue the relationship. If nothing changes about them, perhaps you will feel that it is time to move on.

Please let me know what happens.

KathrineB

dear waybread!!! Thank you so very much foryour reply! I have already told him that I was sorry and that I love him very much...He replied (that basically everything is ok) and then he kind of disappeared...I asked how he was today but he never replied...and I have a bad feeling about the whole thing...And we wont even meet until the end of december (if that) so that makes me feel even worse...
About the arguements, yes, you're right - if nothing really changes at all,imight be the one leaving because some things are becoming unbearable...but I love the guy...so Im very very confused right now as for what to do about this whole situation...

waybread

Staff member
Kathrine, some time apart isn't necessarily a bad thing. It will give you time to think and reflect about your relationship: this one in particular, and what you really need and want to put into a relationship more generally.

I am an older, long-time married person now, but when I was young, I was really the Heartbreak Girl. I fell deeply in love several times over in relationships that didn't last; and never forgot the first boy I had a huge crush on-- who didn't return the favour.

But this is why there are so many popular songs in the world about love affairs that never work out. This is so much part of the human experience. If you leave this relationship as the sadder girl, you will leave it as the wiser girl, as well. You can take what you learned from this experience to avoid repeating the issues of your recent past. Sometimes leaving a difficult relationship gives you space in your life to start a new one that was bettter for you, all along.

It sounds like this man wants some space just now, so if you keep in touch, a light touch is probably best. Maybe you both need some time to think things over.

KathrineB

dear Waybread, I bet you're right. I agree with you on practically everything you say, the only problem is I am sooo not ready to walk away from this relationship even though lately Istarted thinking that perhaps Ishould...One astrologer, once upon a time,told me that I have a problem ofletting go due to my Venus in Scorpio and something else...well I donot know that but I feel that I love the guy...It is very much possible that I love himmore than he loves me and also now, unfortunately, he is no longer afraid to lose me because he knows for a fact that i won't goanywhere because I love him, and that started to create problems...I donot knowif that can be changed, it is probably too late now and honestly I have no clue what else to do except leaving,or maybe 'giving up' would be more correct in this case than 'leaving'...
I just don't know anymore, and I feel a bit lost...I thought he was the One but...

either way, I will listen toyour advice of keeping in touch lightly,thanks! :) and thankyou for replying to me, sometimes it feels so good being able to talk to someone! thanks! :)

waybread

Staff member
Thank you for the feedback!

Venus in Scorpio can be extremely loyal-- and passionate. But you want to make sure that your loyalty and passion are well-placed. If you feel this man is ignoring you now because he knows you love him..... does this sound like the basis of a solid, caring relationship to you? He sounds callous to me. Mutual love doesn't work like this.

Don't you think you deserve better than someone who won't even commit to seeing you till the end of December, if then? You say you don't want to lose him, but surely he has some say in the matter. (a) You may have lost him already, and (b) clinging to someone who has already indicated indirectly that he is OK apart from you for weeks at a time isn't exactly going to attract him.

BTW I am not trying to validate my chart reading, as I could be mistaken with it. I see myself as giving "kitchen table" advice.

I don't know if you've done the synastry in comparing your two charts, but that should indicate basic compatibility (or not), and whether he really relationship material.

Good luck, Kathrine. You deserve someone who fully returns your love.

KathrineB

Goodmorning Waybread! Thank you very much for your kitchen table advice! :) I really appreciateit!
Just in order notto make the guy look completely aweful in your eyes, it is notlike he does not want tosee me until december (I mean maybe now he does but) it's just that my bf and I live in a different country than my family, and i needed to dosome stuff in my home country, that is why i had to flight over here fortwo months...

Thanks again for your reading and your advice! :)

If maybe someone else wants to check the chart and share your opinions,I'll be thankful!

Last edited:

unteruber

/*While reading this please keep in mind that I am a beginner student of horary.*/

You are Sun (L1), he is Saturn (L7). Moon as general signifactor of question or your co-signifactor. Sun is separating from Saturn by an arc of 18 minutes (after a tight conjunct). Now if we go by Lilly it is clear that this is past 6 minute separation which is acceptable by him as exact aspect.

So yes, you both are moving apart.

Also Saturn (he) is peregrine thus he is not doing too good.

Now, if we use collection of light, both Sun and Saturn are aspecting Jupiter. Sun applies trines Jup in 5deg 55min and Jup applies trines Saturn in 6 deg 13 min. This definitely should be considered a positive testimony.

Jupiter rules 5th house (and 8th house) in this chart, and is residing exalted in Cancer and in the 12th house, hence is not visible to you at the moment.

I am hesitant as to suggest who this person could be. Maybe it represent that you guys will come back together via physical intimacy.

Moon is in mutual reception with Jupiter (a benefic and L5, L8), a positive testimony. Also this makes the role of Jupiter in this chart quite important.

Moon is peregrine representing your lack of hope.

Moon is VOC although being in Sag the effect is diminshed to certain extent.

Moon also is in late degrees (ie between 27 and 30 degrees of a sign) which could mean that things are about to change. Moon's next aspect is with Venus (a benefic), a positive testimony.

So overall I would say that there clearly are difficulties, but things are NOT over between you two, and you both will come together.

On a similar note Sun and Saturn are in Scorpio which is the fall of moon, hence you both might have emotional difficulties, addressing them openly without being defensive or righteous or secretive will help you both.

Keep us posted.

Best wishes.

Good evening dear astrologers!

I am here tonight because I would like to/ I need to know the answer to my question...My bf and I haven't been doing so great lately,and last week,right before I had to travel away I picked a stupid fight (the things we argued about are not stupid but I should have done things differently instead of starting to argue about them) and we almost did not speak since. He did not even contact me to see if I got home ok...Given the fight itself and some other circumstances I have a bad feeling about it, and although I am still very pissed off, all in all, I love the guy and dont wanna lose him.

Yet, I want to know where he stands right now, hence my question.

I'll be super grateful to anyone who answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

KathrineB

Dear Unteruber!

thank you very much for such a great, detailed reply! As you correctly noticed I am totally lacking some hope and not feeling positive about the situation! But I do feel better now that I'm readingyour response! :)

Thank you very much and yes I will update this thread once I have any news!

KathrineB

/*While reading this please keep in mind that I am a beginner student of horary.*/

You are Sun (L1), he is Saturn (L7). Moon as general signifactor of question or your co-signifactor. Sun is separating from Saturn by an arc of 18 minutes (after a tight conjunct). Now if we go by Lilly it is clear that this is past 6 minute separation which is acceptable by him as exact aspect.

So yes, you both are moving apart.

Also Saturn (he) is peregrine thus he is not doing too good.

Now, if we use collection of light, both Sun and Saturn are aspecting Jupiter. Sun applies trines Jup in 5deg 55min and Jup applies trines Saturn in 6 deg 13 min. This definitely should be considered a positive testimony.

Jupiter rules 5th house (and 8th house) in this chart, and is residing exalted in Cancer and in the 12th house, hence is not visible to you at the moment.

I am hesitant as to suggest who this person could be. Maybe it represent that you guys will come back together via physical intimacy.

Moon is in mutual reception with Jupiter (a benefic and L5, L8), a positive testimony. Also this makes the role of Jupiter in this chart quite important.

Moon is peregrine representing your lack of hope.

Moon is VOC although being in Sag the effect is diminshed to certain extent.

Moon also is in late degrees (ie between 27 and 30 degrees of a sign) which could mean that things are about to change. Moon's next aspect is with Venus (a benefic), a positive testimony.

So overall I would say that there clearly are difficulties, but things are NOT over between you two, and you both will come together.

On a similar note Sun and Saturn are in Scorpio which is the fall of moon, hence you both might have emotional difficulties, addressing them openly without being defensive or righteous or secretive will help you both.

Keep us posted.

Best wishes.
Dear Unteruber,
I would like to update you a little bit but I also have a small question regarding the highlighted part from your previous comment...
So as for the update part: things seem to have gotten a bit better although I am not sure...Since the time of my post we exchanged a few emails and he even wrote me one saying he misses me and loves me. So I was happy and more calm about things...
But lastnight I have discovered that he has re-opened his old profile page which he nolonger needs and he even shut it down completely some months ago. And nowI see it opened...My concern is that his ex-gf is on this website as well, and I hardly see any other reason for him to get back on this site,except to communicate with her. Of course I can be wrong, there might be something I dont know, but...I have a bad feeling about it, andin the light of all the recent event i dont want to ask him anything directly.My question to you is: when you were analysing my chart, you mentioned there might have been that other hidden person there...could it possibly him contacting his ex? or even meeting her? What do you think?
Thank you!

M

may28gemini

I see that you (Sun) and him (Saturn) are growing apart and slowly separating. I do see that you still hold romantic feelings towards him as evidence of 5th house (romance/sex) Sagittarius ->Jupiter trine Saturn (him). But Jupiter is retrograde...which tells me those feelings you have for him are not strong as they use to be.

KathrineB

Hi may28gemini! Thank you for your comment...Maybe you're right in a sense that I feel angry and disappointed that he is behaving the way he is right now, but I still love him the same, I believe...According to your opinion, how does he feel about me??? We're not speaking at all right now, Itried emailing him, he didn't even reply, so I stopped doing anything altogether...

ognjenka

I think the answer to your question is yes :(. Your rulers are separating. They are located in 4th house of the result. Mars is approaching to Saturn and Mars is ruler of his 4th, and is located in his 8th (house of death, not literally of course, but in the light of question). Mars is collecting light of Sun and transfers it to Saturn.
Moon is void of course, so nothing will change in near future. After changing sign she'll conjunct Venus in Capricorn, sign where Moon has its detriment.
Ruler of hour is Saturn (he) and is in detriment on Ascendant.

M

may28gemini

Hi may28gemini! Thank you for your comment...Maybe you're right in a sense that I feel angry and disappointed that he is behaving the way he is right now, but I still love him the same, I believe...According to your opinion, how does he feel about me??? We're not speaking at all right now, Itried emailing him, he didn't even reply, so I stopped doing anything altogether...

A lot of people have posted this previous about the chart showing rulers separating meaning that's it's over, by which, I agree with.

However, as far as how he "feels" about you... do you really want it totally SPELLED OUT? The fact that he's ignoring you and not on speaking terms with you shows EXACTLY how he feels about you. If someone doesn't want to be around you or talk to you, isn't it very obvious that they don't have any feelings towards you to even care about you? I know that's not what you want to see and you're hoping he has feelings for you, but take it as a sign that silence do speak volumes.

unteruber

Dear Unteruber,
My question to you is: when you were analysing my chart, you mentioned there might have been that other hidden person there...could it possibly him contacting his ex? or even meeting her? What do you think?
Thank you!

Thanks for the update Kathrine,

From the horary chart you posted I do not see anything happening between him and another woman (5th house from 7th), as there is no aspect between the two rulers.

From a semi-astrological perspective, simply bringing up these issues with respect and care might help. Since he is represented by Saturn in scorpio (which is fall of moon), he might not react much to emotional appeals but being Saturn a firm, structured and clear approach might work.

Keep us updated. Best wishes.