Is he waiting for my message ?

Carla

I don't remember exactly what I asked if it was IS HE WAITING FOR ME TO SEND TEXT MESSAGE TO HIM or DOES HE WANT/WISH TO ME SEND TEXT MESSAGE TO HIM

Anyways, I think both means kind of the samething.

I want to be simple here, I am moon and he is Saturn, he doesn't aspect with my ruler, my guess here is a straight no.
The only thing I see here is me interested on him because moon is in the sign Saturn rules but he is not even a bit interested on me, nothing aspect with me and he is in his 12th house, he won't even make any move towards me, I think it's time to me move on than running to a man and this will make him feel not wiling at all to have any connection with me, I already think(through the chart) he doesn't even want anything with me :lol:
I appreciate a help here !!!!!!!! thanx

Attachments

• text message.jpg
    text message.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 23

Izzy542

I do not know much in horary but from the basics it looks like your chart is not valid,asc in very early points -to soon to ask.

Carla

I do not know much in horary but from the basics it looks like your chart is not valid,asc in very early points -to soon to ask.

this is not a question of "will he or will she" a future action, it is the present state of the situation anyways things are in progress but the chart can be read due the type of the question (on my understanding)

Anyone here ?