mabrook

Is he the one for me?

Here is the chart:
BFF07CA6-9B37-47B1-A34D-16A760648E49.jpeg

mabrook

Who is he?
Do you know him?
Have you met him?
I think you ask these questions because of the early ascendant. Actually, i’ve barely known him for a while. Horary charts never get wrong 😁
We are not officially dating. But i believe he likes me and he reminds me a dream that i had several years ago. I was amazed when we met because immediately i remembered that dream. I’m a little into him since we met.

My english is not good sorry :(

PussInBoots

IMO this chart cannot be read because
a) The Asc is 'too early' - so the question is premature and
b) Saturn is in the first house - this can 'damage' the question. It can indicate that you are not asking the right question or have no real interest in the answer.

I'm sorry if that isn't what you want to hear.

IleneK

Premium Member
b) Saturn is in the first house - this can 'damage' the question. It can indicate that you are not asking the right question or have no real interest in the answer.
As I understand it, when Saturn is a significator in the question, then it does not have the adverse effect as if it were not a significator in the question. So it would not apply here in this question when Saturn is in fact the querent.
I do think the early ascendant points to the prematurity of your question if you barely know each other. But early and late rising points do not preclude reading a chart.
Much can happen as you continue to get to know each other, if you do, since Mars aspects you/Saturn before you aspect this person of interest/Sun. Both Saturn and Sun, too, are in their own sign and house which makes me think you both are more interested in your own life and personal matters than in the life of the other. Reception between Saturn and Sun is also mutually inhospitable.
I would wait to see if anything begins actually taking place between you? If it does, there might be sounder basis for asking this kind of question?

mabrook

I'm sorry if that isn't what you want to hear.
Thank you.

As I understand it, when Saturn is a significator in the question, then it does not have the adverse effect as if it were not a significator in the question. So it would not apply here in this question when Saturn is in fact the querent.
I do think the early ascendant points to the prematurity of your question if you barely know each other. But early and late rising points do not preclude reading a chart.
Much can happen as you continue to get to know each other, if you do, since Mars aspects you/Saturn before you aspect this person of interest/Sun. Both Saturn and Sun, too, are in their own sign and house which makes me think you both are more interested in your own life and personal matters than in the life of the other. Reception between Saturn and Sun is also mutually inhospitable.
I would wait to see if anything begins actually taking place between you? If it does, there might be sounder basis for asking this kind of question?
Thank you. You are right i’d better wait.

tikana

I dont think he is the one
because both of you are in your own signs and in your own houses (little to no interest)
plus sun will perfect with saturn with opposition - meh separation