is he my soulmate? i feel a really deep connection with him.

You guys have a moon conjunction and his Pluto conjuncts yours in the first house.

Moon conjunct moon is said to be pretty powerful:

Moon conjunct Moon: This union shows that the two of you have very similar needs and emotional temperament. Each is instinctively aware of the other's emotional state, which makes it more difficult to keep secrets from eachother. Each is supportive of the other's needs. This combination goes a long way towards ensuring domestic tranquility and tends to promote a long lasting relationship.

However, I kinda believe there's no good or bad aspects. Each aspects have its positive and negative.

Awakened_Pisces

There's the Moon-Moon connection in the fifth house, Moon represents feelings. So there's definately an emotional bond in the house of creativity and the arts, do you both like drawing? Artistic things?

And given the fact that your Saturn is retrograde, I'd say his Mercury is also aspecting with your Saturn. Mercury(thoughts, mental stimulation). Basically this man is able to connect with you on an intellectual level and bring some stability in that part of your life.

On the flip side of that, with his Venus hitting your True Node. And the majority of these connections are on his IC. The IC is one of four points, this particular point refers to the home and where one feels the most comfort.

You give this person inner security and perhaps even confidence in himself(noting that Capricorn is a Cardinal sign).

Where some romantic troubles might lie is the fact that although Jupiter's connecting with your seventh house Mars, his Jupiter's retrograde.

Retrograde means going backwards and in this case, Jupiter might not be so enthusiastic, as loving and as giving. Basically, there might be a hint of indecisiveness.

Which I suppose is not surprising, he's 22 after all. And perhaps for he as well, this is his first time in love.