Is he into me?

craft94

Mars is in the 7th house which means I'm the more interested party. I don't see it but ok. But Venus is making a sextile to Mars conjunct POF. Hmmm... in his 11th house so he only considers me a friend?

Attachments

• isheintome.gif
    isheintome.gif
    41 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Bunraku

??
You love best - you are in his house
You are angular, faster, and approaching to make a sextile
Receptions are great
Venus also approaches for an aspect
Both parties be willing

You can initiate to create the relationship

craft94

??
You love best - you are in his house
You are angular, faster, and approaching to make a sextile
Receptions are great
Venus also approaches for an aspect
Both parties be willing

You can initiate to create the relationship

Thanks, Bunraku!! :)

Bunraku

Check Moon’s next aspect... a sextile with Jupiter and with great receptions... and check what Jupiter rules :whistling:
The aspect after that would trine the Sun

I do wonder how it comes to play considering they’re positioned in strange houses, i.e. 12th and 6th...

Better not think too much about it... Focus on that good sextile.

Bunraku

Hmm....

Significator is Venus...in Pisces:

Personates a middle stature, a fleshy plump body, a round full face with a dimple in the chin, good complexion, between pale and ruddy. Good humoured, just, kind, mild, and peaceable; ingenious, but somewhat unstable, yet moderately fortunate in the world.

obsidianmineral

Mars is in the 7th house which means I'm the more interested party. I don't see it but ok. But Venus is making a sextile to Mars conjunct POF. Hmmm... in his 11th house so he only considers me a friend?

Chart isn't radical (not fit to be judged) since the hour ruler Sun doesn't agree in nature or triplicity with Scorpio, so I would advise everyone else to not read the chart.

Sunrise

in his 11th house so he only considers me a friend?
my opinion is that he likes you a lot. he might not show ...
do you know him well??? is he married?? does he have child??? is there another person in his life before??? Anyway the :sun: (the other part of his) shows that likes :mars: (you)
:venus: in your 5th house shows love, sex fun, something erotic ....
But he is hiding... he is not to open.... both :venus:
:sun: (his planet) shows not openly things.... :sun: in 12th house :venus: retro...
Recently his attitude has changed. While before it was interesting now his interest has turned elsewhere ....
:venus: retro, in to Pisces tells us that there may be nostalgia for something in the past ... it is an :venus: with no limits ...

craft94

my opinion is that he likes you a lot. he might not show ...
do you know him well??? is he married?? does he have child??? is there another person in his life before??? Anyway the :sun: (the other part of his) shows that likes :mars: (you)
:venus: in your 5th house shows love, sex fun, something erotic ....
But he is hiding... he is not to open.... both :venus:
:sun: (his planet) shows not openly things.... :sun: in 12th house :venus: retro...
Recently his attitude has changed. While before it was interesting now his interest has turned elsewhere ....
:venus: retro, in to Pisces tells us that there may be nostalgia for something in the past ... it is an :venus: with no limits ...

I was waiting for someone to pick up on this!

Basically, I met him a few weeks ago and he seemed really into me...

But we waited a few weeks to hang out and now he has a girlfriend!

But I still got the vibe that he wanted me.

I got the vibe that he was into me but due to other commitments, didn't want to be, if that makes sense

Hmm, your interpretation makes a lot of sense!

LadyBella

Venus will enter to Aries again, I think is where he will be into you again and IMO you will move on after the separating aspect between mars and venus ...mars will leave Venus and be focused more in Gemini stuff. Correct me anyone if I am wrong.
I was waiting for someone to pick up on this!

Basically, I met him a few weeks ago and he seemed really into me...

But we waited a few weeks to hang out and now he has a girlfriend!

But I still got the vibe that he wanted me.

I got the vibe that he was into me but due to other commitments, didn't want to be, if that makes sense

Hmm, your interpretation makes a lot of sense!

breeze

Mars in Taurus, you are very intrested in him. However, Mars is at his detriment in Taurus i.e. At the mercy of Venus.

Mars conjucts caput algahol i.e. You are upside down.

He is in Pisces, in the triplicity of Mars.

Sun is exalted in a Mars sign, Aires, plus Moon is in the triplicity of Sun, you find him very attractive.

Sun is afflicted by being in the 6th.

Although, Venus sextiles Mars with mutual reception which is good, Moon's final aspect is conjuction with Saturn which is an indicator that if you have relationship with Venus, you may be dissapointed, blown up etc.

Regards

Last edited: