Is he interested in me?

Rania24

We had a relationship with this guy in the past and now there's communication again and he seems very glad whenever we see each other and talk. I have suggested going out together at sometime and he agreed, but we didn't arrange anything specific. So are we going to make plans any time soon and is he interested in me or just wants to be friends?

rs.gif

I am Mercury and he is Jupiter, both in the same house and in conjuction. So, at a first glance it looks positive, but could it work out?

StarGazerGirl

I think it looks like it'll be a good outcome but I don't really know what I'm talking about.:lol: I'm practicing.

I think, main thing is, you'll be conjunct soon ( I can't tell exactly when, etc. ) and you're both in an angular house. I'm sure someone else will help.:wink: Good luck!

virgo18

He has a girlfriend or he will meet someone, or return to an ex before you join.

Look Jupiter making a conjunction with Venus.

Last edited:

Rania24

We have some common friends so I know he doesn't have a girlfriend, at least for now. So, I thought Venus could be an indicator for me, and since she is retrogade it could mean getting back to an ex - him. But thank you anyway!

Carla

Usually Venus represent other woman(lover), but sometimes not, I hope I am wrong.

this is interesting, what I noticed and learned from here is that venus is another woman etc... but I think we should look at the context first, what is the question ? is the querent asking if he has someone else ??? if not, I think we should be aware to confirm that the guy has a gf or is returning a relation with some other girl, why am I saying this ? because I've had an experience regarding venus in a chart. There was a night I was at the church and the guy I was having a fling with, was in my mind very strongly, I have a kind of clairvoyant but I get confused with that because I sometimes don't know who the feelings is but other times I am so sure, SO because I was involved with that guy, I thought it could be me missing him or whatever, as I know myself, I am not the type of obsessive person and his image in my mind was so strong, I cast a chart in my cellphone, asking if he was thinking on me at that exactly moment, the chart was:
me- ascendant Capricorn
he- cancer
the moon was in Capricorn at that night, Saturn in my twelve or eleven, but venus was on cancer in the 7th house, venus trine the saturn, so if I put the chart here, probably will be said that, he is into you but he is with an another women or something like that.. guess what ?! five minutes later I cast the chart, the guy texted me and we met right away. So, I am confused about that when venus is always another woman, I am start to think that IF the question is regarding another woman relating to the guy you are with then the venus could be read as the other person but otherwise.... I don't know... I am just putting here a spotlight to venus=another women :wink:
The same goes to the ruler of the 7th house in the 1st, in the same case of mine, he doesn't love me but was into me at that moment, I didn't ask if he loves me.

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
I dont think so. Because if we follow the way of Venus retrograde, she will meet up with mars and they will move on together later on... You mercury will move on to virgo exalted and feeling confident. And him jupiter, him, will be in its fall in virgo... So venus maybe a friend of his he touches base with aswell during his rekindling with you.... Also your co significator moon was in its last karmic degrees in pisces and a strong indicator that nothing will come out of it or atleast it will be majorly delayed for now... As nothing is ever set in stone. The moons last aspect was also a trine to saturn, a malefic influence and in the moon's fall in scorpio. So it looks like someone gets to him first, but the attraction is mutual between you two, but maybe not strong enough right now to support pesky interference from others and delays.

I also find it funny that sometimes venus rx is the opposite, she meets you aswell suggesting, someone else may come up for you aswell and cause the distraction.

A new moon in leo in mid august and going into september should be a good time frame where you get definite answers on this situation.

Im more about following the planets course of action, so im still learning alot on horary as the rules are a bit different. So how im reading the chart could be very wrong. Best of luck!

Vyri

Banned
The condition of Venus suggests the condition of the question, retro Venus, on your mind on your side of the wheel 6th house Libra, will we return to the relationship?
The 6th house definetely shows the habits (meaning Venus returning ruler of Libra on the 6th) of the querant asking the question. And Mercury (you) will put the action by communication into effective use by way of Venus ruler of the 6th, in charge of the action, the faster moving planets will make the progress) to reunite. There is an agreement there with his 6th of habits, (your 12th) having Taurus intercepted he may be reticent to show any action, but will be on the receiving side. Taurus
Hope he is ardent
All the best
Vyri

Last edited: