Is he going to break up with me?

Catalina

My bf and I have had a really strained relationship for many months even though we have been together for many years. I have tried to break up with him, but he always lures me back.

This evening he wants to meet me (not pick me up) for dinner. I am nervous. Is he going to break up with me TODAY?

I will see him in less than 2 hours.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_579_is_he_going_to_break_up_with_me_hr.74760.11757.jpg
    astro_2gw_579_is_he_going_to_break_up_with_me_hr.74760.11757.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Catalina

Thank you. He was coming in from out of town and had to meet me to get some dry cleaning I had done for him. When I got to the restaurant, he didn't kiss me. We talked cordially. When we were leaving, I asked him if he was going to sleep at my place. He said no, that he was going to stay with his son. Then he left without kissing me goodbye.

So it looks like he wants to end it or else just teach me a lesson for complaining about his behavior in a couple of emails this week.

I'm going to try not to care.

Catalina

No, it's not over. I just got back from visiting him at his farm. It looks like it will just go on and on (unsatisfactorily) until one of us dies. : (

I'm just a beginner with horary, but I feel you should look inside yourself and make a decision to go after happiness instead of just giving in and resigning yourself to unhappiness. Life is too short...:sad:

IleneK

Premium Member
No, it's not over. I just got back from visiting him at his farm. It looks like it will just go on and on (unsatisfactorily) until one of us dies. : (

The reception between your significators is pretty unsatisfactory. He is Jupiter and you are Mercury and, secondarily, Moon. Mercury is in his/Jupiter's detriment and Moon is in Jupiter's fall. While he isn't overtly breaking up with you, this negative reception does suggest very strongly that he rejects you. Some folks don't have the fortitude to break up, but by their actions or lack of action, they make you do the breaking up with them.

As you describe it, it is hard to see what is in this relationship for you and why you stay in it. Sounds like you deserve better?

Last edited:

tikana

me thinks u will walk away ... u are more dynamic planet eventhough jupiter is strong but you are in your own rulership ... therefore i think if you want to leave .. you will

moon will sextile jupiter again this is your planet approaching him with i have had it.. plus notice moon is in your 12th house - isolation

what bothers me the most is reception between jupiter and merc - jupiter does not like merc *you* so just dump him

Last edited:

Catalina

That first chart was more than 6 weeks ago. Thanks so much to all of you. I don't really know what is ahead. He knows I am thinking of moving away, and he is trying to discourage me from doing that. The visit ended OK today. I don't think there is any tension between us, even though I am concerned about his tendency to criticize and argue. You have to understand that we are both senior citizens and this relationship has been very long-term --- over 15 years.

So can I ask the question, "How does he feel about me NOW?" I have a feeling that's not a good question, but I'm asking it anyway.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_599_chart_of_the_moment_hr.78624.28209.jpg
    astro_2gw_599_chart_of_the_moment_hr.78624.28209.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You have to understand that we are both senior citizens and this relationship has been very long-term --- over 15 years.

So can I ask the question, "How does he feel about me NOW?" I have a feeling that's not a good question, but I'm asking it anyway.

You are correct. It is not a good question as your question has already been asked and answered with the original chart in this thread. Be wise and heed what it suggests.

No matter the age and length of relationship, there are still potentially nourishing and supporting situations out there. The current situation you describe is like living death.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
When I ran that chart, I had accused him of being verbally abusive, and he was reacting to it.

Sounds like his reaction only perpetuates your experience of his abuse. Were he not abusive but rather trying to genuinely win you over, he would not be withholding and punishing. He would be conciliatory, sorrowful, apologetic, ashamed.

It is of great import to read the signs in our relationships as clearly as we do in our charts.

Truly wishing you the best.

Last edited:

tikana

you seriously do not need 2nd chart .. 1st sealed it all .

Catalina, forget 15 years just think is this what you really want out of a relationship?

I am not judging you or the relationship but from the feel of the chart there is nothing good about it.

are you holding on to the idea what this relationship could be or what it should be or to what it is right now?

Catalina

Thanks for the confirmation. It is, indeed, pretty far-fetched to think that it could ever become what I had hoped it would be.

I sure hope I get a job out of state, so I can get away long enough to forget him.