Is he getting feelings for someone else?

lana_sa

Is the guy i am dating seeing someone else and having feelings towards her?

2chpf1s.gif

virgo18

It doesn't seem.

1st: Moon is Void
He is in detriment of Venus (someone else), and I have to add that Venus also represents his 5th house.... so NO.

virgo18

Moon is applying to Mercury, not Void at all... :)

OK I thought that if the moon has the last aspect applying at 0 it was void, thanks for the detail :)
. But anyways it doesn't seem that the guy has feelings for someone else, and also not very strong feelings for the querent.

Zarathu

Account Closed
You have asked two questions which could have different answers using the same chart. This makes an accurate answer for either question impossible.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Moon is technically VOC if She cannot apply to anything before She leaves her sign looking into the future after the moment of the question. But even if she will conjunct an Arabic Part then She will not be VOC.

Basically the Moon is actually rarely VOC at all unless she is in the 29th degree or so, and still you will find traditional astrologers quoting Lilly or Al Biruni or some other author with such things as not being VOC if She applied to a planet within 6 degrees of the next sign.

The bottom line is that parameters for VOC are so complicated that its often difficult to determine. You do better looking at whether there is a Ptolemaic aspect between the ruler of the ASC and the ruler of the house of the question, or whether Saturn is in the 7th house, or whether the ASC is in the 1st or last three degrees of the sign, than in trying to determine whether the MOON is really really really VOC....IMO.

tikana

umm it is possible that he ws seeing someone cause venus/saturn square .. but they ended on bad terms or something. nothing further will developed

OnTheCusp

Yes. Lord 7 in such tight conjunction with Mars--someone else that is not you--is a tell tale sign in the context of your question.