Is he fake?

Naomi_Sadge

Hi, this is a new colleague of mine. I don't like him... I find him fake, pretentious and I reckon he lies a lot.
There have been a few instances where his comments/actions confirmed - to me anyway - that he didn't know what he was talking about. I haven't said anything but I think he knows that I have worked him out. A lot of people think he's really cool but others know. I have to say he can be very charming and lies extremely well. He's also a fine suckup...

Can you please have a look at his chart? The Venus in Gemini opposite Neptune, Mars square neptune, Venus square Mars would confirm some of the above. I am also definitely picking up a cold/rejecting mother which would explain his craving for attention from older women?

Cheers :)

[deleted swear - Moderator] [deleted chart: Forum rules require personal data to be removed unless person has given his consent to have chart posted. See my explanation in my message, below. Waybread]

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

Something that I get kind of nervous about, esp. on forums, is calling people out, or 'judging' them because of their lousy charts. In other words, it would be easy to 'predict' this guy is a liar or a phony because of his afflictions to Neptune. But I feel like it is almost unfair to do so. Those same aspects can be refined with age and experience, and he may become a psychic healer or a fantastic drug/alcohol counselor. None of us, by just looking at the chart can know how evolved he is or isnt at this point.

I will admit that my own 'rotten' chart makes me say things like this. I have a very exact t-square to Pluto in Leo in my 4th, conjunct the south node. I am now in my 50's , so this aspect is entirely different than it once was in my younger scorpio days. :60:

Forgive me OP if you feel like I am targeting you, because I really am not. I can see that you have to work with this guy, and it is important for you to feel the situation out. I guess i just cringed at the description , and pointing to the Neptune squares, becuase it is almost like we can unwittingly
discriminate against someone because of their planetary aspects.

Anyway, I will now go look at the chart, and sorry if this seemed like a rant.
Carry on....:eek:

Naomi_Sadge said:
Hi, this is a new colleague of mine. I don't like him... I find him fake, pretentious and I reckon he lies a lot.
There have been a few instances where his comments/actions confirmed - to me anyway - that he didn't know what he was talking about. I haven't said anything but I think he knows that I have worked him out. A lot of people think he's really cool but others know. I have to say he can be very charming and bull***ts extremely well. He's also a fine suckup...

Can you please have a look at his chart? The Venus in Gemini opposite Neptune, Mars square neptune, Venus square Mars would confirm some of the above. I am also definitely picking up a cold/rejecting mother which would explain his craving for attention from older women?

Cheers :)

Last edited:

Naomi_Sadge

No worries katydid, I am not feeling targeted and what you're saying is totally justified;)
What I should have said in my initial post is that my opinion of him is not based on his chart but my interactions with him before I even know his date of birth. When I saw his chart, it just confirmed what I thought.

I am sincerely hoping there are good things in his chart.

katydid

Ok. Gotcha. If you think a person seems shady and phony, then see Mars square Neptune, it does seem like a clue.

I had a boyfriend years ago with mercury/cancer sq neptune, the neptune conjunct a Libran ascendant. I never believed a word he said. He told the weirdest stories about his childhood and his family, it actually creeped me out.

Years later, I ended up meeting his sister through a friend. And she confirmed the weird stories. It turns out that his merc/neptune square made it seem like he was lying, even when he wasnt. He just seemed nervous, and unsure of his words, and very vague when confronted.

I have also been presented with charts of people , who have been accused of committing horrible crimes. I think sometimes it is hard to tell if the mars/saturn
square pluto in the 12th, opposed the sun/moon means that the person committed the crime, OR does it refer to someone FALSELY accused of a violent crime. It is really hard to tell because the chart is the moment of birth, and the vibrations, but the free will reigns. And so if a person resists the inner turmoil they struggle with, it may come out in other ways.

I guess what I am trying to say is, this guy may be struggling with issues of reputation. self esteem, being truthful. Obviously he is, or he wouldn't 'wear' this chart . So what exactly is YOUR lesson with him b eing your new coworker.
You have been recently dealing with coworkers seeing you as intimidating.
When I see your transits, I see someone in line for a PROMOTION to a place of authority and responsibility. So maybe the bigger question about this guys chart is " WHY is he put here in my work environment here and now?'
I truly believe the way you handle this will have an affect upon your future there.

Naomi_Sadge

Is this Saturn testing me? Since it’s been transiting my 7th house, I have seen a huge difference in the way I handle people. I am pretty judgmental by nature but Saturn is making me such a disciplinarian. It’s almost like people around me – especially at work - are not allowed to make mistakes. Only perfection will be tolerated. This is very unconscious though and I am not behaving like a dictator but I AM losing friends – by choice for most – as they are not fulfilling my needs anymore. I am not exactly a home body but home is where I want to be right now.

This new coworker moved to my team about 2 months ago. He’s been with the company for a while but his boss got made redundant and as a result, he ended up in my team temporarily until my boss (his boss now) works out where he should sit – I already know where he should sit and can justify it but my boss is quite useless so it will take him months to work something out. This new guy is not actually a threat or anything, he’s just irritating!! And it annoys me that he’s moved to a good, efficient team when he’s not. The only way I can deal with his incompetence and deceit is by keeping my head down. So I don’t say anything and try to stay under the radar as much as possible. Opinions are dangerous at work at the moment... Same with my boss, with whom I don’t get along. If he wants something that I don’t agree with, I’ll just do it anyway and won’t argue. He’s the golden boy right now so can’t argue with him! It’s killing me most of the time but I think Saturn is giving me the strength to keep calm and get on with it. It’s also telling me to bide my time. I know there has to be massive changes coming up in the career area with all these Saturn and Uranus transits plus I have started my Pluto square Pluto phase.

Work was really good until July 2008 but right now I feel trapped!! Horrible situation for a Sadge to be in...

Last edited:

Lin

Naomi,
I think you have hit the nail on the head. Do not trust this guy. His Neptune in a t-square with Mars-Venus says he won't remain faithful to anyone and his Uranus on the 7th says he has a short attention span when it comes to partners. First house Suns CAN be very "charming" but you don't build a life on charm. I don't think this guy is marriage material, and also I feel he doesn't feel guilty when he dumps someone.
Your instinct and reading of the chart is correct. Stay away.
LIN

Lin said:
Naomi,
I think you have hit the nail on the head. Do not trust this guy. His Neptune in a t-square with Mars-Venus says he won't remain faithful to anyone and his Uranus on the 7th says he has a short attention span when it comes to partners. First house Suns CAN be very "charming" but you don't build a life on charm. I don't think this guy is marriage material, and also I feel he doesn't feel guilty when he dumps someone.
Your instinct and reading of the chart is correct. Stay away.
LIN

Sorry to disagree but the Neptune conj Asc is the chamelian charm or gullibility factor.

I have uranus in 7th and don't have a short attention span. Feel you are misinterpreting Uranus here, it wants freedom, independence and creativity, spontaneity, excitment. Nothing to do with 'short attention span'......

:(

RayAustin

I understand what Lin means when she says "short attention span towards partners", relating to that instability Uranus gives, the native might get bored with their partners quite easily, relationships very short lasting. Of course this doesn't have to manifest for every native of this placement.

Ray

waybread

Naomi, I don't know if you use your real name or something close to it, or whether this man's initials are correct (his birthday and location presumably are), but please note the following Forum rules.

"Astrological data are highly sensitive. We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymise the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.
Also remeber that this is a public forum, indexed by search engines (Google, for instance), so basically everything you post here is not only viewable by any other person, but it also can be retrieved by a simple internet search."

I consequently removed this man's chart from your first post, but you may repost it if you remove his personal data: astrodienst will let you "anonymize" a chart.

I also don't know if you have obtained your co-worker's correct birth time, and if so, under what explanation; or whether it is a guesstimate (which could well invalidate the houses.

I sometimes wonder if I were to post the chart of a saintly and tireless worker on behalf of the poor (a latter-day Mother Theresa) and said, "This is my miserable excuse of a co-worker," whether anyone would detect such a ruse, or whether posters would point to this or that chart feature to explain why the person was so terrible.

We don't know from looking at a chart whether someone has lived its highest or lowest expression. Naomi, we also don't know what is your synastry with this man. It is possible that he is not as bad as you describe, but that he pushes buttons in your chart.

Last edited:

Naomi_Sadge

katydid said:
When I see your transits, I see someone in line for a PROMOTION to a place of authority and responsibility. So maybe the bigger question about this guys chart is " WHY is he put here in my work environment here and now?'
I truly believe the way you handle this will have an affect upon your future there.
Oh well, I had a big argument with this guy yesterday at work. The argument was about the way he was handling some of his projects. He then said he was tired of me being rude to him all the time. I guess this was waiting to happen and I don't think it will be the last. Saturn is about to conjunct my ascendant then transit backwards in my 6th house. Should I take this as a last attempt from Saturn to teach me a lesson in the relationship department before going back into the 6th house combined with some explosive energies caused by Uranus and Mars about to conjunct?

Katydid - the last sentence of your quote makes sense, however, this guy is fooling everyone except for a small group of people - nothing to do with looking at his chart, purely based on working with him - and I cannot and will not show him any sort of respect (cannot be hypocritical, that goes against my values). That whole t-square involving Mars (H1)/sun (H10)/pluto (H7), does this reflect tensions with authority at work because of the way I handle my co-workers - get easily angry at them because I am so demanding?

My last question, can someone tell me if this guy will be leaving soon?

Cheers:)