Is he done with me?

ChildOfVenus

Is he done with me? I got into an argument with this guy and he said he’s done. We were supposed to meet for the first time next week. I see there is a separating conjunction between our planets the Sun and Saturn. I’m the Sun moving away from Saturn.

I love him.

A2v5bWXK_o.jpeg

IleneK

Premium Member
It does look pretty much like he is done.
You are weak in the matter as Sun in detriment.
He is strong as Sat in dignity.
His reception toward you/Sun is unfavorable by detriment, although you/Sun receive him favorably by dignity and are in his house.
Sun and Saturn do not meet; as you mention, Sun separates from Saturn.

ChildOfVenus

It does look pretty much like he is done.
You are weak in the matter as Sun in detriment.
He is strong as Sat in dignity.
His reception toward you/Sun is unfavorable by detriment, although you/Sun receive him favorably by dignity and are in his house.
Sun and Saturn do not meet; as you mention, Sun separates from Saturn.

He said maybe we will talk later.

leomoon

He said maybe we will talk later.

I'd not count on it. Perhaps he is just too polite to say "get lost" ...He's not interested. IF he was, you'd know about it by now.

I hate to sound harsh, and don't mean to, but you need to wake up and smell the coffee in this case.

The Moon is in the 1st (action of the chart or event) and it opposes Saturn the ruler of this guy in the 7th.

I"m sorry dear, but this is his way of closing the door.

Did I misunderstand what you said, i.e. that you were supposed to meet for the 1st time?
Does that mean you only knew him online before?

If so, then try not to fall for anyone in the future you meet online.

There are too many unscrupulous people roaming the net everywhere. :love: We only can learn from our mistakes.

Best luck to you for the future.

ChildOfVenus

I'd not count on it. Perhaps he is just too polite to say "get lost" ...He's not interested. IF he was, you'd know about it by now.

I hate to sound harsh, and don't mean to, but you need to wake up and smell the coffee in this case.

The Moon is in the 1st (action of the chart or event) and it opposes Saturn the ruler of this guy in the 7th.

I"m sorry dear, but this is his way of closing the door.

Did I misunderstand what you said, i.e. that you were supposed to meet for the 1st time?
Does that mean you only knew him online before?

If so, then try not to fall for anyone in the future you meet online.

There are too many unscrupulous people roaming the net everywhere. :love: We only can learn from our mistakes.

Best luck to you for the future.

Yes meet for the first time but we got into an argument. He and I have been talking for three months now. We were talking until we had an argument Sunday. We argued and he said he was done with me. But then today he said maybe we would talk later.

I’m saying he was interested in meeting me but then we argued.

Last edited:

leomoon

I'm sorry but can only say I agree with Ilene on this one. After checking your synastry chart you posted elsewhere, I see that it was quite predictive to begin with. Your Sun-Mercury is opposed to his Chiron - Eros . the handwriting was on the wall.

You seem to share an Air in Aquarius Moons but thats it., nothing else.

There ARE more fish in the sea. Look for a fire sign perhaps....or even a Gemini, your opposing sign (Sag/Gem)

Just not him. He wouldn't respect you at all, if you insist on contacting him after he said what he did. Just move on. :wink: You'll find someone when the time is right for you. There IS the right someone for everyone. :kissing:

ChildOfVenus

I'm sorry but can only say I agree with Ilene on this one. After checking your synastry chart you posted elsewhere, I see that it was quite predictive to begin with. Your Sun-Mercury is opposed to his Chiron - Eros . the handwriting was on the wall.

You seem to share an Air in Aquarius Moons but thats it., nothing else.

There ARE more fish in the sea. Look for a fire sign perhaps....or even a Gemini, your opposing sign (Sag/Gem)

Just not him. He wouldn't respect you at all, if you insist on contacting him after he said what he did. Just move on. :wink: You'll find someone when the time is right for you. There IS the right someone for everyone. :kissing:

I’m the Taurus Sun not the Sagittarius Sun. And It’s not just Moon conjunct Moon our Mercuries are compatible, (Aries and Sagittarius) we also have Sun sextile Moon, Venus sextile Venus, Moon trine Mars. When we first started talking we both said we felt a real connection.

He said he loved me we were having real feelings for each other. If it weren’t for me arguing everything would be fine.

Last edited:

leomoon

I’m the Taurus Sun not the Sagittarius Sun. And It’s not just Moon conjunct Moon our Mercuries are compatible, (Aries and Sagittarius) we also have Sun sextile Moon, Venus sextile Venus, Moon trine Mars. When we first started talking we both said we felt a real connection.

He said he loved me we were having real feelings for each other. If it weren’t for me arguing everything would be fine.

Sorry, I looked too quickly, and they were anonymous (no gender) ...but regardless, the horary stands as it is. And it's a YES, he appears to be done in his mind.

Good night!! (its late where I am)

ChildOfVenus

Sorry, I looked too quickly, and they were anonymous (no gender) ...but regardless, the horary stands as it is. And it's a YES, he appears to be done in his mind.

Good night!! (its late where I am)
I don’t really understand why you’re saying he wouldn’t respect me. When he and I got along great until the arguing started. Before that things were fine between us. Moon conjunct Moon means we understand each other emotionally. It’s a nice aspect to have because we don’t have to speak to know how the other one feels.

He’s always been consistent with talking to me everyday.
You’re saying the only thing that’s compatible is our Moon signs which isn’t true.

The Everqueen

It's easy to ask a horary question but it's not always easy to hear the answer. I've seen your question on FB groups and other forums and your answer is the same. It's not going to change no matter how many people you ask to look at it. But you don't have to take the word of it if you don't want to - you have free will to make your own decisions based on what you see in your life not just on a horary question.

Your connection is in the very early days and you haven't even met yet - give it a chance! If you know you are argumentative then tone it down a bit (trust me I know that's hard and don't always practice what I preach!) but only you can control your reaction to whatever has annoyed you. If you are not compatible it's better to find out now rather than later. I've been married for over 35 years and we have argued and fought the whole time, I hear 'I'm done' on a weekly basis and he's still here! Talk to him and see what he has to say, preferably without arguing! Wishing you all the best.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Everqueen. I encourage you to make your decision and conclusions based on what you see in your life!