is he cheating on me?

ladyyoflight

Screen Shot 1443-11-29 at 11.53.37 PM.png

is my current boyfriend cheating on me?
he been away for a long time and he changed his behavior with me
and his ex been trying to reach to with a while ago
and when we talk about he got mad and don't wanna talk about it

ladyyoflight

Give the birth date, time area (city, province) ok? Have a program I like to use instead of the format here.
the chart above is the time when i asked that question which is 28 June 2022 - 11:48pm / riyadh, saudi arabia
but my birth date is 1994-3-22. 2:47am riyadh, saudi arabia , his : 1996 may 1 riyadh, saudi arabia (i don't know the time of his birth)

StarDust1

Lady of Light, have the coordinates, but my delineation will be in a bit..maybe tonight sometime. So expect a better answer tomorrow. Have chores and such to do. Thank you for the response, just a quick jot though. Is he or you considering moving in or out of cohabitation with each other? There are signets that speak of it.

Don't think at present there is a 'special' someone in his life other than present individuals you both know at the moment, but there is something that is growing, that might cause some unrest, or has caused some unrest in the past. Moon is Combust the Sun in the 4th which speaks of a break up of family and hearth. 4th is endings, and because he is silent in some way, you might think him 'secretive' of his affairs and his identity with you. Some Astrologer's won't read a chart with the Moon Combust the Sun, but I think it bears out relevance to the balance of the question, overall. It appears you are the one who wishes for a change of venue, home. Don't be too hard on him if he doesn't open up to every question you pose to him. He could be working with someone that he likes, but there will be a 'Kibosh' given to his aims of flirting. Nothing more than that, and then there is the a possibility he is stressed because of 'family, work esteem, and situations about his parents? Just a quick look...all the best

StarDust1

ladyyoflight

Lady of Light, have the coordinates, but my delineation will be in a bit..maybe tonight sometime. So expect a better answer tomorrow. Have chores and such to do. Thank you for the response, just a quick jot though. Is he or you considering moving in or out of cohabitation with each other? There are signets that speak of it.

Don't think at present there is a 'special' someone in his life other than present individuals you both know at the moment, but there is something that is growing, that might cause some unrest, or has caused some unrest in the past. Moon is Combust the Sun in the 4th which speaks of a break up of family and hearth. 4th is endings, and because he is silent in some way, you might think him 'secretive' of his affairs and his identity with you. Some Astrologer's won't read a chart with the Moon Combust the Sun, but I think it bears out relevance to the balance of the question, overall. It appears you are the one who wishes for a change of venue, home. Don't be too hard on him if he doesn't open up to every question you pose to him. He could be working with someone that he likes, but there will be a 'Kibosh' given to his aims of flirting. Nothing more than that, and then there is the a possibility he is stressed because of 'family, work esteem, and situations about his parents? Just a quick look...all the best

StarDust1
thank you for answering
i am the one who wants to move in but he keep delaying it because he has money issues, i don't know much about his family other than his sister wants divorce and she is in a battle for kids custody, but i know he has a very complected family, he never share anything because of that.

i appreciate this from me, i am trying my best to be calm and not get into unnecessary fight with him

IleneK

Premium Member
thank you for answering
i am the one who wants to move in but he keep delaying it because he has money issues, i don't know much about his family other than his sister wants divorce and she is in a battle for kids custody, but i know he has a very complected family, he never share anything because of that.
Thank you for this feedback. I see an involvement with him/Venus and Jup, ruler of his/3rd house of siblings, as Venus applies to sextile Jup. I can’t tell if Moon squares Jup before Venus perfects its aspect with Jup. perhaps someone may check the ephemeris?
If it does, which it may, that might alter what I have to say. But in either case, crescent Moon, with nearly all its light spent, suggests to me that this is not the time for you press forward with him. He may have his plate very full with matters in his sister’s life.

Last edited:

ladyyoflight

Thank you for this feedback. I see an involvement with him/Venus and Jup, ruler of his/3rd house of siblings, as Venus applies to sextile Jup. I can’t tell if Moon squares Jup before Venus perfects it’s aspect with Jup. perhaps someone may check the ephemeris?
If it does, which it may, that might alter what I have to say. But in either case, crescent Moon, with nearly all its light spent, suggests to me that this is not the time for you press forward with him. He may have his plate very full with matters in his sister’s life.
i see, thank you alot

StarDust1

Moon conjunct Sun (technically when the Moon is Combust the Sun, the chart is a horror to read, the question is destroyed and the subject matter of its house).

I don't like reading a chart like this one, for endings are never really great to talk about.

Dear, there are signets that suggest 'yes' he is 'cheating on you and that putting him to the test will give you grief but at least will be out in the admitting he ism you can then go on from there, that is if he chooses to tell you the truth and understand the truth is a much finer elevated place to be in, rather than being thought of as some one without integrity. If really cared about you at all in the first place he will tell you and say he is very sorry.

When the Moon comes full term to the opposition with Pluto the destiny you secretly know is going to happen will come to fruition. Moon opposite Pluto is his denial at first to tell you, but don't let it linger any longer than necessary, I don't wish you to be hurt anymore than you already have.

I am sorry young woman, but he is a bit fickle and uncaring at time.

Last edited: