Is George Clooney a closeted gay?

C0rnholio

Corny, you seem to think that George has been celibate for the last 18 years, which could be a little odd... but he's been in solid and constant relationships for the entire time, usually dating a woman for 2 years then telling her it's getting too serious and to go away, not nice, but when you have the kind of choice he has, it's better than dating a woman and cheating with everything that moves like so many celebs...

That being said, this post is fascinating, and it would explain why Clooney doesn't date other famous women, women who would tell other celebs if it wasn't a real relationship....
Yeah, I think you may be right. His whole chart says that he really likes sex. He may or may not be limiting himself exclusively to women, it is hard to tell. Maybe straight sex is enough for him. After some time though, when it starts becoming boring, and the emotional part becomes more dominant than physical, he has to move on...

I have been recently dating like George Clooney myself (women though, not men). There are not enough supermodels in Michigan either, so I feel his pain. I am working on it, trying to get better.

C0rnholio

I watched his movie "The American" yesterday. I think he made it himself, it is not as good as if someone else would have made it. But this movie says a lot about his mood and his view of the world. I would say it is just as bad as "Up in the Air". Both movies are low on action, shallow on emotional content, give no emotional lessons to speak of. They are good at conveying the ambience though -- what it is like to be a hitman, or a traveling consultant.

C0rnholio

The Moon is often associated with the mother (or women). And a Saturn conjunction might make a man not like women. I am curious though, what this aspect does for women? Do they still like men?
Oh, now I remember (answering my own post, haha). I just finished dating a girl with a Saturn/Moon/Sun/Mercury/Venus conjunction. And with a Mars-Neptune square too, LOL. :devil: She does not like women's overly emotional nature. But she does like men. For one thing only, their thing.

Claire19

He is marriage shy but I am sure has had many lovers and fostered and sponsored children that are generally not known about. :wink: After all there are closeted gays that are married, no names.........:smile: However to be fair and impartial looking at his chart I would say that the indications are strong that he is gay..... He has a lot of secret sex and it is more than possible.

Last edited:

Claire19

His Venus is not a factor at all, ruled by Mars.

Neptune in Scorpio in the 8th house is his chart ruler. Squaring Mars. Tell me *why he would be not gay*.
Yes, I agree but I also have my chart ruler Neptune conjunct Mars and Venus in Libra in the 8th and I am not gay. I have contact with homosexuals and I think some of the men I have been attracted to, are....
However with George it is the 12th house stuff as well. Any children he has are adopted, fostered or sponsored and we all know about his humanitarian work.....I dont care if he is gay, I like him and he is a decent human being. How it affects actors to play straight when they are not, I can only surmise, I know it really caused Rock Hudson some real issues psychologically. Tom Cruise?? I dont know about him and it is patently obvious to me that he is and my gaydar is really keen.

Last edited:

C0rnholio

Yes, I agree but I also have my chart ruler Neptune conjunct Mars and Venus in Libra in the 8th and I am not gay.
The Clooney's Mars/Neptune/Venus aspects would not be a complete recipe if there wasn't a Moon/Saturn conjunction. His Moon/Saturn conjunction was my first and strongest hint.

You are extremely kinky, Claire :kissing:, but you have a very helpful and well-positioned Saturn sextiling your Libra planets, keeping them in check, serving as a brake, and not letting them run totally wild. Clooney, on the other hand, has to do whatever he does pretty much always against his Saturn's will.

Courtney Love

but no one is saying "ooh he's not married, must be gay" they're saying there are many chart indications of him being gay, or having a lot of secretly gay sex... He's been married before, it really means nothing. This thread is fascinating and it sort of explains a lot...

Tham

Some "gay" asteroids and the "10th planet", Eris,
may be of help here.

Sappho, 80
Oscarwilde, 12258
Barney, 5655
Fruits, 15604

Oscarwilde is in the First house.

Both Eris and Barney conjunct Venus.

Sappho in the Seventh house is exactly opposite Venus.

Fruits is at the IC.

Incidentally, Eros also conjuncts his Neptune in the Eighth house,
accounting for his high sexuality.

This gay broadcaster, Rachel Maddow, has Eris conjunct her Sun.

http://planetwaves.net/astrologynews/808256382.html

mirthyQ

Dudes and dudettes, I was born 2 months after GC. The odds that this guy is attracted to men sexually is zero - are you kidding me! He loves to battle with men through sports and competition - with those firy mars and venus.
And he grew up admiring his father greatly. A taurean with mars in leo in the 5th, no doubt, and venus in Aires - gay? Not likely.

Males with a firy mars are not often gay - especially mars in Leo. I think he is strongly attracted to the opposite sex but other things give him difficulties with women. Look at his venus and moon - both powerful and strongly placed. The fem is so strong in his consciousness that they are hard for him to deal with. His mother was a very strong force in young George's life.

And she was public, emotionally distant, and assertive yet cautious. She is/was not the emotionally nurturing type but always emphasizing status, goals, & outer appearance - a CEO mom. It might be hard for George to have a CEO girlfriend, too. This is what he is going to subconsciously attract to himself.

Both parents famous, you know. Moreover, his moon is in capricorn with capricorn's planet saturn. This is a very hard placement for the moon on an interpersonal level - although it will publicly appear great and normal/outgoing, especially in the 11th house. It (the moon) will be so insecure here that it will try to use capricorn means interpersonally to get its needs met - contracts, control, outward fame, younger lover maybe to mentor (saturn), arranged things, rules interpersonally, etc...

Saturn does struggle so with moon things - if only saturn could have enough reassurance in such things it would step forward and stop being so insecure.

So to say George is cautious with women is an understatement - even with that big powerful mars in leo in the 5th and that show-off venus in aires in the 1st. Saturn/capricorn will grind that moon down into caution. So, the private self and the publiuc self will give mixed signals publicly. George Clooney next great role - Hugh Hefner - he has the karma to play this role - it would make him face many things within himself, too. Being able to control things (Capricorn) would work - Hef naturally is a sun in Cap.

This moon is public and looks good on the outside but on the inside the most vulnerable and some would say most important relationship planet suffers with saturn and capricorn controlling it, hiding it, and limiting it. It is one thing to "act" emotionally - a saturn moon could do this but another to reach out to others and live it for real in the recesses of one's private being - which saturn is scared to do.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Moderator warning for this thread

Moderator note: This subject is often the source of controversy and anger in discussions. To help lessen the likelihood of this thread going out of control and forcing strong moderation, please be especially careful to follow the Forum rules for behavior in all postings on this thread:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

Caro

males with a firy mars are not often gay - especially mars in Leo. I think he is strongly attracted to the opposite sex but other things give him difficulties with women. Look at his venus and moon - both powerful and strongly placed. The fem is so strong in his consciousness that they are hard for him to deal with. His mother was a very strong force in young George's life.

And she was public, emotionally distant, and assertive yet cautious. She is/was not the emotionally nurturing type but always emphasizing status, goals, & outer appearance - a CEO mom. It might be hard for George to have a CEO girlfriend, too. This is what he is going to subconsciously attract to himself.

Both parents famous, you know. Moreover, his moon is in capricorn with capricorn's planet saturn. This is a very hard placement for the moon on an interpersonal level - although it will publicly appear great and normal/outgoing, especially in the 11th house. It (the moon) will be so insecure here that it will try to use capricorn means interpersonally to get its needs met - contracts, control, outward fame, younger lover maybe to mentor (saturn), arranged things, rules interpersonally, etc...

Saturn does struggle so with moon things - if only saturn could have enough reassurance in such things it would step forward and stop being so insecure.

So to say George is cautious with women is an understatement - even with that big powerful mars in leo in the 5th and that show-off venus in aires in the 1st. Saturn/capricorn will grind that moon down into caution. So, the private self and the publiuc self will give mixed signals publicly..

This moon is public and looks good on the outside but on the inside the most vulnerable and some would say most important relationship planet suffers with saturn and capricorn controlling it, hiding it, and limiting it. It is one thing to "act" emotionally - a saturn moon could do this but another to reach out to others and live it for real in the recesses of one's private being - which saturn is scared to do.

MQ thanks for such a well written discussion on this topic. Obviously I dont know GC(shame) but I think this describes him very well. He is a very handsome man but one of the things that comes through is his sensitivity.

your explanation of how the cap moon has affected his relationships is very interesting and many could learn much from it.

I know a couple of people with this moon placement and I can see very much how this relates to them(in a different context of their charts)

also his career blossumed later than many - again illustrating the effects of saturn.

although people have mentioned neptune no one has mentioned the neptune opp sun/conj merc. he perhaps does not associate with people who are good enough for him. perhaps feels unworthy or has to save someone.Or deep down with the saturn moon does not feel good enough/deserving. I know of two people who have that and they dont seem to choose people of equal standing/intellectually(I know Im an aqua) they are both taureans.(60's generation)

pisces rising - a very sensitive and impressionable child. extremely kind. he comments on his strong aunt. so he has had strong women in his life who influenced him.

if the chart is correct . my venus is conj his asc and my nn conj his sun(near enough) what a shame!!!!! Ive got no chance.

Last edited: