Introduction

Hello all,

I used to be part of this forum many years ago and I cannot recall what my username was. Anyway, you can refer to me as Kelizabeth. I am a Leo sun, aries moon, and Sagittarius rising (jupiter in Virgo is my chart ruler). I studied western astrology first, but for the past several years been extremely absorbed in learning vedic astrology and Nakshatras. It opened a whole other door for me. I also am interested in Magi society interpretations as well.

Anyway, I am going to mostly lurk and search and gone fully learn more. I was going to attach my birth chart but wasn't sure if that was appropriate for this thread?

Osamenor

Staff member
Welcome, Kelizabeth. :)

If you ever remember your previous username, let us know. Multiple accounts aren't allowed, and there hasn't been any purging of inactive accounts in probably a decade. If you were here more recently than that, your old account is still here, so we'll have to ban one and let you keep the other. You're not in any trouble, that's just housekeeping.

Chart reading is for other parts of the site. This board is just introductions. Or re-introductions, as the case may be.

Welcome, Kelizabeth. :)

If you ever remember your previous username, let us know. Multiple accounts aren't allowed, and there hasn't been any purging of inactive accounts in probably a decade. If you were here more recently than that, your old account is still here, so we'll have to ban one and let you keep the other. You're not in any trouble, that's just housekeeping.

Chart reading is for other parts of the site. This board is just introductions. Or re-introductions, as the case may be.

Hello, Thank you so much for the welcome!

I will go to my other email address and try to track down the other account through that. Thank you for the clarification!