Introducing Myself as an Astrloger

Peter Torres

Hi everyone!

My name is Peter Torres, a professional Astrologer from Puerto Rico.

I've been into astrology since about a decade ago.

I trained myself using the books from the best astrologers: Liz Greene, Robert Hand, Sue Tompkings, Donna Cunningham, Steven Forrest, among several others; and by doing hundreds of free readings in different astrology groups and forums, such as Astroseek, Astrodiesnt, Ask Astrologers (Facebook), Career Astrology (Facebook), Astrocartography (Facebook), etc, etc.

I do all kinds of readings in areas in which I've specialized:

1. Career Astrology/analysis
2. Transits analysis
3. Astrocartography and relocation analysis
4. Compatibility analysis (synastries and composites)
5. Analysis of the natal challenges and what to do about them.

I also do life coaching sessions based on the birth chart.

My analysis are very detailed, where I keep a back and forth communication with my clients.

I am also trained in vedic astrology for those who prefer it.

[Deleted personal contact info and offer to do readings in exchange for reviews. Personal contact info is not allowed on the open forum, and posting offers of astrological services for any kind of pay, monetary or otherwise, is not allowed outside of the Advertising board. - Moderator]

I am a Pisces Moon Aries Ascendant, and Virgo Sun. Sept 6 1968 at 8:53 pm, in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Best regards and grettings!
Peter Davis Torres

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone! My name is Peter Torres, a professional Astrologer from Puerto Rico. I've been into astrology since about a decade ago.
I trained myself using the books from the best astrologers: Liz Greene, Robert Hand, Sue Tompkings, Donna Cunningham, Steven Forrest, among several others; and by doing hundreds of free readings in different astrology groups and forums, such as Astroseek, Astrodiesnt, Ask Astrologers (Facebook), Career Astrology (Facebook), Astrocartography (Facebook), etc, etc. I do all kinds of readings in areas in which I've specialized:
after introducing yourself
for more discussion check out our Read My Chart board

Hello welcome Peter Torres :)
Astrologers disagree constantly - there are no "..definitive conclusions.."

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

1676909099192.png

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.

Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted

or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time
or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary

members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid and responses to threads may be from members who are beginners
we also have experienced members with MULTIPLE DECADES of experience
other than that members have day jobs

and those of our members who ARE professionals
unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free

Please note -- there are no official greeters here. If you want to know who has an official function you can find them under the Members function as moderators or Administrators.
Welcome, and I hope you will find at least some of what is posted here useful.

I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.
fE2uBiIs8nrH8gdWJPpawD5AWJscZDmU-oMg_WSIAaM.jpg

2. Transits analysis

My analysis are very detailed, where I keep a back and forth communication with my clients.
[Deleted personal contact info and offer to do readings in exchange for reviews. Personal contact info is not allowed

on the open forum, and posting offers of astrological services f or any kind of pay, monetary or otherwise,
is not allowed outside of the Advertising board. - Moderator]

I am a Pisces Moon Aries Ascendant, and Virgo Sun. Sept 6 1968 at 8:53 pm, in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Peter Davis Torres

Humanitarian

Hello Peter Torres! Can you help me with some kinds of Astrology? I'm not too proficient on astrology, so I need your help a lot.

Peter Torres

Sure👍 provide me with your birth details, and tell me what specific questions do you have about your chart, or about any specific situations that you might be going through. Be as specific as you can.

Post your chart here with your birth details clearly seen. Use Astro.com for it.

Humanitarian

Sure👍 provide me with your birth details, and tell me what specific questions do you have about your chart, or about any specific situations that you might be going through. Be as specific as you can.

Post your chart here with your birth details clearly seen. Use Astro.com for it.

JUPITERASC

Sure👍 provide me with your birth details, and tell me what specific questions do you have about your chart,
or about any specific situations that you might be going through. Be as specific as you can.

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS
this board is for introduction only
for chart discussion comment on our Read My Chart board :)

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone! My name is Peter Torres, a professional Astrologer from Puerto Rico.
I've been into astrology since about a decade ago. I trained myself using the books from the best astrologers: Liz Greene,
Robert Hand,

Sue Tompkings, Donna Cunningham, Steven Forrest, among several others; and by doing hundreds of free readings in different astrology groups and forums, such as Astroseek, Astrodiesnt, Ask Astrologers (Facebook), Career Astrology (Facebook), Astrocartography (Facebook), etc, etc.

I do all kinds of readings in areas in which I've specialized:

2. Transits analysis

[Deleted personal contact info and offer to do readings in exchange for reviews. Personal contact info is not allowed on the open forum, and posting offers of astrological services for any kind of pay, monetary or otherwise, is not allowed outside of the Advertising board. - Moderator]

Peter Davis Torres