Interesting things I actually found about my natal chart LOL

valuhz

People often label me as “sad, too naive with a very dumb innocent look” and i always have people walk over me - neptune in 1st & that capricorn ascendant makes me look emotionless in photos.

I have pisces in 3rd in the house of siblings, my younger sister is a pisces ascendant, my 4th house and 10th house is aries and libra; i often only show my anger issues to my family and no one else, my father is an aries and my mom’s a libra.
Leo in 8th be so true: wanting attention but being scared of it and not telling anyone about it
Moon in 6th; my mom was a clean freak, very nit-picky about what clothes i should wear outside as well
Sun in 8th, Saturn in 6th; my father is also the same, very nitpicky but he’s paranoid and always assumes the most negative stuff. Dont have a good relationship with him because he’s aggressive since young and i was always scared of him, he gets very angry easily which makes me want to stay away from him.

Pluto in sagittarius in 11th- I can make a lot of new friends but I end up ghosting them because of my own insecurities and then and i end up alone well… i can barely speak properly now thanks to my stuttering issue and ocd

Also i tried whole signs yesterday and my sun & jupiter was in the 9th and i was born and raised in another country and my education was also in another country; I also seem to have luck with educational matters except that i get low grades but there seems to always be luck in terms of education for me like I got to study in a good education system country, covid got me a free pass in my major high school exam & i was so sure i was gonna fail my entrance exam but they said i passed lmao

Uranus is in 3rd in whole signs and my sister has her Uranus in 1st and she’s a Aquarius sun, gemini moon, pisces rising with uranus in pisces.

It’s crazy to see how astrology kind of connects family members too.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Out of interest what is your sister like. I only ask as I have Uranus in 3rd and sometimes it makes your siblings unusual it you have an unusual relationship with them. Mental health with siblings can sometimes occur? Just interested really

valuhz

Out of interest what is your sister like. I only ask as I have Uranus in 3rd and sometimes it makes your siblings unusual it you have an unusual relationship with them. Mental health with siblings can sometimes occur? Just interested really
She seems really detached with her emotions towards me, I mean i know I have seen her cry in some traumatic moments in my family but she mostly does not seem to open up her emotions; she only gets mad tho if i irritate her which i think is a normal sibling behavior. But yeah my sister is known for being a good artist in school, she is very good at art but she is not interested in it; she prefers to take biology instead and my parents weren’t happy about it. My sister has taurus in 3rd, i always gift her things like food and she returns back the same energy but in a very little and less way.

valuhz

Idk about that tbh. We haven’t talked about mental health because i always assume that she just isn’t interested in topics like this but she literally has a 12th house stellium and she has a lot of pisces sun friends in real life as well. She has noticed this too and one of her pisces friends who is into astrology just showed her my sister’s birth chart lol.

valuhz

But I feel like my sister hides things on purpose. I remember telling her about astrology a few years ago, she didn’t seem to believe it. A few days ago, I was using her phone and went on Instagram only to find out her search was full of astrology lmao.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
This is interesting. Families are a funny thing. I have a brother who has a lot of Aquarius and Uranus and he is very much like he is disinterested in what I have to say but then contradicts that later on

Last edited: