Interesting T-Square

blossomintobeing

Ok. My chart has a bit of an interesting T-Square, wondering if any or all of you wouldn't like to contribute your wisdom and beauty and perspectives on it.

1) SUN - Focal Point, Singleton, Virgo conjunct in EXACT DEGREE to the ascendant, squaring...
2) The MOON & CHIRON - Both conjunct the midheaven in Gemini. Chiron is in the 9th in almost exact-conjunction with the Midheaven. The moon is a little to the side in the 10th house, opposing...
3) JUPITER & URANUS - Again, both straddling the 4th house cusp in almost exact degree. Jupiter on the 3rd house side, Uranus on the 4th. Both in Sagittarius.

What's of interest here for me is all this "EXACT DEGREE" stuff, as well as the potential challenge and benefits of having a T-Square such as this. I also am a little more than fascinated with the "born at the exact moment of sunrise" thing... any perspectives on that are full welcome.

Some other chart notes:
- Venus in Leo in the 12th positive aspecting...
- Saturn on Libra/Scorpio Cusp (0 degrees Scorpio) in the 2nd house positive aspected and tightly conjunct...
- Pluto in Libra in the 2nd house, positively aspected.
- Neptune in the 4th house in Sagittarius squaring...
- Mercury in the 2nd house in Virgo, chart ruler (unless you subscribe to the Barbara Hand Clow perspective on Chiron ruling Virgo), positively aspecting several planets, including Jupiter/Uranus, Moon/Midheaven/Chiron and light positive aspects to Venus and Saturn.
- Mars positively aspected in Leo in the 12th house (no hard aspects).
- The Nodes not aspecting anything (except Neptune, with whom the south node is conjunct/north node is opposite).

I am MAJORLY success driven and wondering how I can unleash myself and get my focus working for me, already!!! ;) Maybe it's spiritual, or about my health... all of your perspectives are more than welcome here. I am a mom of a 2 year old as well, and unmarried (empty leg 7th house of the T-Square). Muchh appreciation!!

Thank you.

POST SCRIPT:
Does the "focal point" planet (in this case, the sun) alleviate the issues associated with the opposition? or does it just result in even more pressure on that planet? Tanks :D

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

blossomintobeing

Yeah! Wondering what all those exact degrees mean for the T-Square, and how I can best go about alleviating the pressure put on the 1st house sun...? Hoping someone had some perspectives to offer.... :)

blossomintobeing

I appreciate anyone's contributions on this subject. I know I have brought it up in other places but have yet to have anyone take on this challenging subject... :) Sun conjunct Ascendant in Virgo in the same degree, focus of a t-square, ruling venus and mars in the 12th house... a lot of intensity here. many thanks 'n advance.