Intense chart...

gaer

Re: how is your Ascendant and how were you born?

Moulin said:
My stellium has gotten me into a load of trouble emotionally in my life - impulsiveness to the hilt and people upon meeting me are almost scared of me, often saying later they thought l was too much! (almost a scorpio trait?)

Thank goodness for the jupiter trine to it all! :D
Wow, what an INTENSE chart!

Gaer

Last edited by a moderator:

Moulin

gaer said:
Wow, what an INTENSE chart!

Gaer

Hi Gaer,

It is, and l am too intense lol... sometimes l scare myself !

Moulin :)

Moulin

gaer

Moulin said:
Hi Gaer,

It is, and l am too intense lol... sometimes l scare myself !

Moulin :)
You could do almost anything. :)

On thing always of interest to me is Moon/Saturn aspects. I don't know if a thread exists about that!

Gaer

Moulin

I am unaware of any interesting aspects actually and l still haven't found what l am looking for, career wise :(

Moulin

Hi everyone,

I posted my chart in another thread and as there was some interest in looking at the aspects l thought l would start a new thread.

What do you see in my chart please? I still have not found my role in life... my career... my passion.

what kind of person am l and do you see conflict and difficulty in my chart?

Thank you in advance.

Peace, Moulin

Last edited:

gaer

Moulin said:
I am unaware of any interesting aspects actually and l still haven't found what l am looking for, career wise :(
Actually, I think you and Arian could start your own sub-forum on Aries! :D

To start with, Moon, Venus, Saturn, North Node are all conjunct in Aries. That's enough to start a discussion! :)

Gaer

gaer

Moulin said:
Hi everyone,

I posted my chart in another thread and as there was some interest in looking at the aspects l thought l would start a new thread.

What do you see in my chart please? I am now 39 years old and still have not found my role in life... my career... my passion.

Thank you in advance.

Peace, Moulin http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee149/larita26/composite.gif
I'll come back to this later, but I think other people might enjoy looking. It really is an interesting chart. ;)

Gaer

Moulin

gaer said:
Actually, I think you and Arian could start your own sub-forum on Aries! :D

To start with, Moon, Venus, Saturn, North Node are all conjunct in Aries. That's enough to start a discussion! :)

Gaer

Yes Gaer....

it's enough reason to call an ambulance too!! or maybe the fire brigade.

:)

Does Arian have all these planets in Aries too? How interesting!

Last edited:

Confidere

I actually would be curious to know how the APR - AUG 2002 timeframe went for you, Moulin. What did life present to you and how did you respond?

gaer

Moulin said:
Hi everyone,

What do you see in my chart please? I am now 39 years old and still have not found my role in life... my career... my passion.

Thank you in advance.

You told us about yourself a little in another thread. Obviously your life was very difficult when you were young. You told us that.

There is another thread already about Venus conjunct Saturn. I don't know if there is a thread about Moon/Saturn aspects, but you have both the Moon and Venus conjunct Saturn.

I have Venus conjunct Saturn, and my wife has the Moon conjunct Saturn. Both of us are very guarded when it comes to leaving ourselves open. I think we protect ourselves from many negative experiences by being careful, but I also think we probably deny ourselves positive experience too by being so conservative about trusting people.

I always leave myself a place to escape to, a sort of "emotional back exit".

Do you find that true for yourself also?

Gaer

Moulin

gaer said:
You told us about yourself a little in another thread. Obviously your life was very difficult when you were young. You told us that.

There is another thread already about Venus conjunct Saturn. I don't know if there is a thread about Moon/Saturn aspects, but you have both the Moon and Venus conjunct Saturn.

I have Venus conjunct Saturn, and my wife has the Moon conjunct Saturn. Both of us are very guarded when it comes to leaving ourselves open. I think we protect ourselves from many negative experiences by being careful, but I also think we probably deny ourselves positive experience too by being so conservative about trusting people.

I always leave myself a place to escape to, a sort of "emotional back exit".

Do you find that true for yourself also?

Gaer

Hi Gaer :)

Well l try o leave myself a place to escape to but l think my venus and moon together are so emotionally impulsive. the saturn side definately denys me more positive experiences due to my being cautious. sun in Taurus probably backs up saturn in this too.

My problem is this scenario:
(and l repeat it over and over and l really need to break this habit now)
I meet a guy. before l have a chance to breathe l fall for him totally (or what l think is falling, infact l fear it might be more a need for security). Then my fear of rejection kicks in and l kinda freak out internally. I become quite possessive and needy (due to fear) and totally out of character (i'm so independent and freedom loving). The relationship usually lasts through it and l am very loyal BUT l swing between this need for security and this absolute necessity for freedom and ultimately l get claustrophobic, panic and sabotage the whole relationship OR wake up one day and wonder what the heck i'm doing with this person!!

It's awful... and the worst thing is, i'm so fearless that l am not afraid to go and do it all over again. Now that i'm getting older, l want to be more consistent. I have a desire now to get back to the old romantic, openly loving me... and tear down the barriers and shields l have collected to protect myself from men/relationships.

I find my venus/saturn aspect really hard at times. I read the Liz Greene piece on venus/saturn and it made me feel quite uncomfortable reading it - it was so true!!

I am a very passionate intense person and l find myself shutting down in relationships as the other person cannot handle this aspect of me, which is sad. I am unable to have flings; being an all or nothing woman. Once l feel that l cannot be myself, fully the relationship may as well be over.

princess

Moulin said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance.

Whait,this is Composite chart(you + another person).It's not your Natal chart.

princess

WOW,what a chart.
This is out off my league!
Very interesting chart.
So many aspects.Sorry my english is not that good,and it will be very dificult to me to link with this post,but I will certainly trie.

Moulin

OMG don't be scared.. have a go at it... l won't bite :p

(please someone tell me why my chart is so interesting - l just don't see it!) :)

starlink

Hello Moulin! Flipping from one of your posts about the 5th house and babies to this one. Saw this one just now actually, have been very busy with other things. You are wondering why we find your chart so interesting?? Well, for starters that enormous 1st house chockeblock full with the Stellium and what caught my eye immediately is that you also have a See-Saw pattern, also called "the hourglass pattern" by Jansky. I have not read other threads of you where you told about a difficult childhood though.
Let me explain these things first.
A Seesaw pattern (2 groups of planets opposite one another, rest of the chart empty). This pattern requires a square of open space on one side and more than a sextile of open space on the other side which is the case. It is actually one of the most common patterns to be found. It means that you have to learn how to weigh and balance your life because your natural pattern is that of the teeter-totter, always being pulled first in one direction and then the other. You are prone to act under a consideration of the opposing view and therefore tends to live in a world of conflict.
Yet, when this energy is positively used, you are capable of unique achievements, because you can learn true awareness by understanding and using the opposite polarity. Used negatively, you could waste your time and energy.
Now the "opposing View" here can only come from the planets Jupiter (c0-ruler of your Asc.), Uranus, Pluto and Neptune who happens to be the main ruler of your Ascendant.
The whole first house has personal planets in it, except Saturn.
What do you see here? Lots of Aries and Taurus opposed to Scorpio, Virgo and Leo planets.But there is more and this one reason why you have certain emotional problems. Moon, Venus and Saturn are intercepted and intercepted planets have great trouble to express their energy and when they manage to do it, they come out with tremendous (too much!!) force. There is a lot of "out of balance" here. Then Venus herself rules an intercepted sign in the 7th, traditionally her own house!
I will come back later, just have a look at this. Must go to physio therapy and some errands. So you see why this chart is interesting now??;)
See you later! Starlink

Oh, by the way, why are you so fertile? Moon rules 5th house and Moon herself is ruled by Mars in the most fertile sign of Taurus and sextiling your Ascendant. The trine from Mars to Uranus could mean "extreme( Uranus) fertility" ha ha!!

Last edited:

starlink

So, I'm back home again. You wrote that you fall in love head over heals, then just as fast stop yourself from going on.
I meet a guy. before l have a chance to breathe l fall for him totally (or what l think is falling, infact l fear it might be more a need for security). Then my fear of rejection kicks in and l kinda freak out internally.
It is not so difficult to see why. You have all sorts of opposites (I'm not talking about oppositions now) in your psychological make-up. Very outgoing and funloving Moon and Venus in Aries (flirty, irresponsible, jumping before thinking sort of thing) and a Saturn who should stop you from going wild but is himself unsettled in Aries, (a fire sign in a fire house!) and cant do much about it, and then the total opposite :looking for stability, security ,being loyal, and focussed on being constructive (Sun,Mercury and Mars in Taurus). Not easy, this must feel to you like having a multiple personality. One says GO! the other says NO!.
What is actually helpful, or could be helpful eventually, is the mutual reception between Mars and Venus in order to find a balance between the two different sides.(and it is all about balancing things out with you).
It takes a long time to get there, due to the interception of two such important planets.But now with Pluto entering the stable sign of Capricorn and Saturn also finally out of his fire sign and into his Earth element it probably will get easier from now on to find that security in personal relationships.Progressed Mercury has just entered Cancer and is at 1°50' in your 4th house exactly trining Chiron which could mean that a healing of old (bad) memories is possible. In about 2 years progressed Mercury will turn retrograd! and this could be very important for you as Mercury is ruler of your 3rd and 7th house. 6 years ago Mercury entered Cancer and these areas probably have gone through changes. Mercury is not so happy in Cancer, it is all too emotional for him and he cant think so straight anymore in this sign so relationships and communication with others could have become more difficult. Mercury will return into his preferred sign Gemini in 9 years, so that will still take a bit, but then he will stay there
for about 30 years, so that is OK. It is always very important to look at progressed Mercury, especially with children by the way. As soon as Pr.Merc. goes direct in their chart, school stuff will advance and vice versa (often).
Your progressed Moon is in an earth sign at the moment and could have made you more productive these last 1.5 to 2 years. He will be entering your 7th house (I will have to draw a chart, right now to be sure;I am looking into the ephemeries).Progressed Venus and Mars are both in Gemini now and will stay there until you are 56 years. Exactly in that year they will be conjunct! So who knows, a very late but significant relationship could happen as they are rulers of 1 and 7 AND at birth, in mutual reception with one another.
Progressed Saturn has of course been the major factor in feeling insecure over all these years. He passed over your Moon, Moonnode and Venus and will still conjunct your Sun, Mercury and Mars later in life. But by then he is in an earth sign and will also trine your Jupiter, ruler of your Ascendant at some stage and I think that in Taurus he will be becoming more constructive. As he is ruler of your 11th house of hopes, wishes and friends I think that those areas will improve. Your chart looks wilder than it is because you have put in all those stars. Take them away (do it, there is hardly any evidence of them having some function) and you end up with just the opposition from Pluto to your Ascendant and Mars opposite Neptune (forget about Lilith as well unless you want to go into details that as yet have not yet really been researched well). What you are left with is the Grand Trine from Moon/Venus to Jupiter and the MC, very nice indeed. Jupiter in your 6th house of service to others and health matters is making it difficult for you to know what you want to do. You are not averse of working. Ruler 6, the Sun is in strong sign of Taurus and this shows that you would like to do something constructive and productive and maybe something artistic as well. Ruler 1 in 6 often shows a workoholic, or at least a very hardworking individual. Here Jupiter squares Mars showing a lot of energy to use, but if not used well, a lot of wastîng energy as well. The square to Neptune could make it difficult to focus on what you really want to do. Ruler 10 squares

Moulin

Confidere said:
I actually would be curious to know how the APR - AUG 2002 timeframe went for you, Moulin. What did life present to you and how did you respond?

April - August 2002 l was living on a farm and life didn't really present anything interesting to me, except for show me how boring it was to live in the country with a man l was no longer in love with... in fact it was during this period that l decided that l would be better off without him. Took me another nearly 3 yrs to leave him though :(

May l ask why you ask me this question? :)

Moulin

WOW Starlink.. l don't know where to begin. Your incredible post has sent me into orbit and l need to read it several times before l even attempt to answer it. One thing that stands out immediately is that l have wasted a huge amount of time as far as my chart goes. I obviously got onto the wrong road and stayed there!

the last 2 years have been tumultuous to say the least during which l got divorced and am now trying to pick up the pieces of my life. I fear nothing anymore; nothing will kill me, that l know now and i'm ready to do business with my chart; my destiny. Bring it on!!!!

I will write more later after school run and when l have had a chance to digest your awesomly perceptive and interesting post :) Thank you THANK YOU.

ps l do feel like l have a multiple personality and l really need to get a grip of all this energy and direct it into something ASAP!!

God bless and take risks! Will be back later... Moulin x

starlink

Moulin, I just wrote a VERY long post going into all the details of your chart (and I am not talking about the long post I wrote before)and God .......... I got a notification from the administrator that there was a problem with the link, I dont know. I send the feedback, see if they can retreat it. I am truly truly angry. OOOHHHH! sometimes. I can PM you most of it again if you like, but lets see what they do about it. Star.

Last edited: