Instrumental Song(s) of the Week

blackbery

Wow, Moondancing, I'm glad you watched it to the end, didn't know if anyone would.
It's like peering into the very essence of God.❤️

A brief description about why Paul played this:

Mongkol is a 61-year-old former logging elephant. His captive-held life was spent hauling trees in the Thai forest.
His body shape is deformed through hard labor, he lost his right eye and tusk in this brutal logging practice.
Mongkol was rescued and brought to Elephants World to spend the rest of his days relaxing peacefully in freedom by the
River Kwai.
I discovered Mongkol is an extremely gentle, sensitive elephant who enjoys music, especially this slow movement by
Beethoven which I play to him occasionally in the day and night.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed

Does this count as instrumental? Hmm. I find it beautiful though, so if it doesn't fit, forgive me, thread creator Plutonian-San.
Dinna fash, it passes, m111. These are ~inarticulate vocals, which are still in the realm of instrumental. I consider choir as instrumental too. 😏

Moondancing

Premium Member
Wow, Moondancing, I'm glad you watched it to the end, didn't know if anyone would.
It's like peering into the very essence of God.❤️

A brief description about why Paul played this:

Mongkol is a 61-year-old former logging elephant. His captive-held life was spent hauling trees in the Thai forest.
His body shape is deformed through hard labor, he lost his right eye and tusk in this brutal logging practice.
Mongkol was rescued and brought to Elephants World to spend the rest of his days relaxing peacefully in freedom by the
River Kwai.
I discovered Mongkol is an extremely gentle, sensitive elephant who enjoys music, especially this slow movement by
Beethoven which I play to him occasionally in the day and night.
I was moved by this man giving his best to this poor creature. Seeing the tear running down the elephant's face meant he was also moved.

The Little Drummer Boy Christmas tune comes to mind.