Instagram?

Ukpoohbear

Hello how are you doing?

I would like to say yes he will because you are Mercury and he is L7 Mars and it is in a sextile.

Mars is in 11th house which is a good placement for friendship. But Aries conjunct Uranus, so even though it is a yes he is too busy and unpredictable to be thinking about you as much as you are about him.

Bunraku

How is a chart like this supposed to be read anyways?
What do we look at?
I don’t understand “instagram” as a sig on the chart. Or unless this is just a different form of letters and communication horary??

the_virgo

Hello how are you doing?

I would like to say yes he will becuse you are Mercury and he is L7 Mars and it is in a sextile.

Mars is in 11th house which is a good placement for friendship. But Aries conjunct Uranus, so even though it is a yes he is too busy and unpredictable to be thinking about you as much as you are about him.

I'm doing good thanks hope you are well too!
thanks for your time yes definitely this time i will start from friendships!

the_virgo

How is a chart like this supposed to be read anyways?
What do we look at?
I don’t understand “instagram” as a sig on the chart. Or unless this is just a different form of letters and communication horary??

Yes I also want to know but as I know for social networks we do look at 3rd house but I don't know my 3rd house or his ? Or my 3rd house ruler accept to his (7th) ruler or his 3rd ruler accept me (1st) ruler?

Vyri

Banned
The third is a major factor in this chart but it is more of a 9th Hershel Mercury thing going to a Mars caper type of energy. Normally I would say a Via Combusta Jupiter would negate the whole concern but you have to see the mutual exchanges involved so that Jup can get out of his delimit.

Am going to try to go back to bed and sleep

:sleeping:

All the best

Vyri

will try to post later
by

the_virgo

The third is a major factor in this chart but it is more of a 9th Hershel Mercury thing going to a Mars caper type of energy. Normally I would say a Via Combusta Jupiter would negate the whole concern but you have to see the mutual exchanges involved so that Jup can get out of his delimit.

Am going to try to go back to bed and sleep

:sleeping:

All the best

Vyri

will try to post later
by

Ok, sweet dream!:joyful:

Vyri

Banned
The_Virgo,

Will you give me the time of the chart I use Cabal also?

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Virgo_

There are a few reasons that I haven't given an answer right away. The first is the placement of Saturn, he is looming in the 7th house and as most Astrologer's demur to read a chart with Saturn in the 7th I have these sentiments additionally. Also it has taken me a while to discern the relationship that would ensue betwn astrologer and querant. (1st and 7th)

Essentially 1st house/Aries/Mars=you and 7th house/Libra/Venus and that ol devil Saturn=me. Mars and Venus will not make the full conjunction or a parallel while they are in the sign of Aries, they being in your 11th house, and so the promise of the Astrologer giving the querant the answer to romantic successes for her 'hopes and wishes' may not be a very effective one.

Mercury is also under the Sun beams within 17 degrees before the Sun, being burned up in efforts for a successful outcome by way of telegraph subject matter, giving a no answer.

Saturn colors the 7th house and is slightly harmonious in the cosmodyne graph, a chart that gives percentages of the houses/sign/planets in relationships to each other of harmony/discord. He will be moving into the 6th house-as the Host Sagittarius will be tenanting that area in the coming weeks and days, a place of hidden seclusion attending to the habits of psychological leanings for possible reflection on values about the relationship?

More importantly is Saturn's placement in the paramour's (5th romantic partner (?) turning the wheel the 7th is his)= 3rd house. He references the attitude of the individual you are seeking to stay connected via the Instagram exchange. Saturn is a planet of denial rather than one that gives a testimony of compliance to our hopes or aims. Your Ascendant moves to oppose him or separate from him by way of conversations= his 3rd of communications within a week; or approximately 1 increment of measurement. Common signs on Angles give weeks.

This placement alone gives me some pause to make testimony either way 'ya or nay' bc it may well represent the querant opposing the Astrologer in that time. Here's hoping I am wrong? The Lord of Sagittarius is Jupiter and is within the 'Via Com-bust-a Way,' @ 22 deg. Libra. Libra references subject matter given to union and togetherness so Jupiter is saying air/Libra/Sag. fire or spiritual thrust, initiative is heavy if not altogether denied by way of any higher purpose to join in these pursuits.

The Via Com-bust-a Way is a place that gives a testimony of ineffectiveness to whom or whatever influence; i.e.; Sign/house planet tenants its domain. Libra/Gemini is the decanate that it has an affinity with, which has some significance to your Ascendant, within the last decan of Gemini. Please forgive me, I wish not to cause you any anguish by my response to your query.

The Sun whom rules romantic interludes=relationships that are not agreed upon to form legal marriage's (a decision that must be made by both partners-for the 7th to be used-my astrological understanding) is host sign of the 5th his Ascendant. He is at the the 27th degree of his tenancy in detriment Aquarius. He is moving to enter a place of personal confinement possibly or attitude reflection concerning his habits that have caused him some concern possibly in the sign of Pisces, but as Jupiter is lord of this sign I would not think there is any great concern that will be effectual to cause a turnaround in the way he feels. The area is one of Karma/Dharma and does give some sorrow to it's consideration yet there is a bigger picture here that should be seen by you with the conjunction of the Sun (his identifier) about to make contact with Neptune in the future in his 6th of habits, and your 10th of destiny.t

The Moon makes a last aspect to Neptune a modern, a trine so there is sypatico shared in the understanding of just why there will not be a successful exchange with the Insmtagram expectations.

His health or the expectations of heavy mental and physical work might be putting a hold on his future desire's, I don't perceive him making any solid plans with anyone in the romance department in his near future. His Sun is moving from detriment into yet another heavy area of spiritual re-evaluation or meditation which may give way to sadness and sorrow, a spiritual colour of feelings (Pisces) at this time for him. These area's in his life, (Aquarius/Pisces) are affecting some re-evaluations in his emotional and thinking prospective's hopefully, if Jupiter can make the mutual exchange successfully and get out of his predicament in the Via Com-bust-a, or ineffectual position. Should the sextile be successful with Saturn in his 3rd conjoined with his Ascendant 5th (?) where Jupiter is, these power's might bear witness of his present involvement with you possibly which will eventually give you both some ease and compliance to each your satisfactions; on a serious and thought provoking spiritual level.

As to the Instagram, I'm sorry, least I make an erroneous decision, but I don't perceive he will follow you with any great quickness or interplay in conversation's at this time..unless things change in his life or he make you some headway in his personal re-evaluations with you and you both approach each other in a different expectation arena.

Wishing not to promote a union on just a physical level dear I am hoping you will look to higher sights for your destiny. The Moon will trine Chiron in your destiny 10th suggesting some healing will take place for you and him in some interim of time concerning the query. It is the last aspect I believe she will make, and with the N.Nod in your 3rd in Virgo, your sign..here's hoping you will review your needs in relationship to your own expectations in retrospect to the things you wish to fit into your daily living attitudes/habits, N.N is at the very foundation of your Sun signs nurture area, your personal identity, on the 4th cusp of the chart..the way things should be resolved and end for and by you.:smile:

I wish you all good tidings in affectionate responses for the Instagram response by him..

Your friend in Astrology
All the best:rightful:
Vyri:w00t:

You may PM me any time..take care little one.

Last edited:

the_virgo

Virgo_

There are a few reasons that I haven't given an answer right away. The first is the placement of Saturn, he is looming in the 7th house and as most Astrologer's demur to read a chart with Saturn in the 7th I have these sentiments additionally. Also it has taken me a while to discern the relationship that would ensue betwn astrologer and querant. (1st and 7th)

Essentially 1st house/Aries/Mars=you and 7th house/Libra/Venus and that ol devil Saturn=me. Mars and Venus will not make the full conjunction or a parallel while they are in the sign of Aries, they being in your 11th house, and so the promise of the Astrologer giving the querant the answer to romantic successes for her 'hopes and wishes' may not be a very effective one.

Mercury is also under the Sun beams within 17 degrees before the Sun, being burned up in efforts for a successful outcome by way of telegraph subject matter, giving a no answer.

Saturn colors the 7th house and is slightly harmonious in the cosmodyne graph, a chart that gives percentages of the houses/sign/planets in relationships to each other of harmony/discord. He will be moving into the 6th house-as the Host Sagittarius will be tenanting that area in the coming weeks and days, a place of hidden seclusion attending to the habits of psychological leanings for possible reflection on values about the relationship?

More importantly is Saturn's placement in the paramour's (5th romantic partner (?) turning the wheel the 7th is his)= 3rd house. He references the attitude of the individual you are seeking to stay connected via the Instagram exchange. Saturn is a planet of denial rather than one that gives a testimony of compliance to our hopes or aims. Your Ascendant moves to oppose him or separate from him by way of conversations= his 3rd of communications within a week; or approximately 1 increment of measurement. Common signs on Angles give weeks.

This placement alone gives me some pause to make testimony either way 'ya or nay' bc it may well represent the querant opposing the Astrologer in that time. Here's hoping I am wrong? The Lord of Sagittarius is Jupiter and is within the 'Via Com-bust-a Way,' @ 22 deg. Libra. Libra references subject matter given to union and togetherness so Jupiter is saying air/Libra/Sag. fire or spiritual thrust, initiative is heavy if not altogether denied by way of any higher purpose to join in these pursuits.

The Via Com-bust-a Way is a place that gives a testimony of ineffectiveness to whom or whatever influence; i.e.; Sign/house planet tenants its domain. Libra/Gemini is the decanate that it has an affinity with, which has some significance to your Ascendant, within the last decan of Gemini. Please forgive me, I wish not to cause you any anguish by my response to your query.

The Sun whom rules romantic interludes=relationships that are not agreed upon to form legal marriage's (a decision that must be made by both partners-for the 7th to be used-my astrological understanding) is host sign of the 5th his Ascendant. He is at the the 27th degree of his tenancy in detriment Aquarius. He is moving to enter a place of personal confinement possibly or attitude reflection concerning his habits that have caused him some concern possibly in the sign of Pisces, but as Jupiter is lord of this sign I would not think there is any great concern that will be effectual to cause a turnaround in the way he feels. The area is one of Karma/Dharma and does give some sorrow to it's consideration yet there is a bigger picture here that should be seen by you with the conjunction of the Sun (his identifier) about to make contact with Neptune in the future in his 6th of habits, and your 10th of destiny.t

The Moon makes a last aspect to Neptune a modern, a trine so there is sypatico shared in the understanding of just why there will not be a successful exchange with the Insmtagram expectations.

His health or the expectations of heavy mental and physical work might be putting a hold on his future desire's, I don't perceive him making any solid plans with anyone in the romance department in his near future. His Sun is moving from detriment into yet another heavy area of spiritual re-evaluation or meditation which may give way to sadness and sorrow, a spiritual colour of feelings (Pisces) at this time for him. These area's in his life, (Aquarius/Pisces) are affecting some re-evaluations in his emotional and thinking prospective's hopefully, if Jupiter can make the mutual exchange successfully and get out of his predicament in the Via Com-bust-a, or ineffectual position. Should the sextile be successful with Saturn in his 3rd conjoined with his Ascendant 5th (?) where Jupiter is, these power's might bear witness of his present involvement with you possibly which will eventually give you both some ease and compliance to each your satisfactions; on a serious and thought provoking spiritual level.

As to the Instagram, I'm sorry, least I make an erroneous decision, but I don't perceive he will follow you with any great quickness or interplay in conversation's at this time..unless things change in his life or he make you some headway in his personal re-evaluations with you and you both approach each other in a different expectation arena.

Wishing not to promote a union on just a physical level dear I am hoping you will look to higher sights for your destiny. The Moon will trine Chiron in your destiny 10th suggesting some healing will take place for you and him in some interim of time concerning the query. It is the last aspect I believe she will make, and with the N.Nod in your 3rd in Virgo, your sign..here's hoping you will review your needs in relationship to your own expectations in retrospect to the things you wish to fit into your daily living attitudes/habits, N.N is at the very foundation of your Sun signs nurture area, your personal identity, on the 4th cusp of the chart..the way things should be resolved and end for and by you.:smile:

I wish you all good tidings in affectionate responses for the Instagram response by him..

Your friend in Astrology
All the best:rightful:
Vyri:w00t:

You may PM me any time..take care little one.

Thank you so much for your long reading you did always help me.

sorry I can't give you long reply as my English is not really good but I got and understood what you said thanks for your time I really appreciate it!

I will Update if any thing happen!