Indications of writing talents

smeshanka

Hi, i'm last year in law school, but i'm not happy with the law anymore, i dont know why. Sounds crazy but i have a lot of ideas for writing a book in my mind and i can't focus on anything else. Instead of a lawyer i might become a writer.

Analyzing my chart is giving me some answers, i can see some indications like:
Mercury conjunct Mars in Gemini in 11th house
Mercury square Jupiter and Saturn in Libra,
Mercury oppose Neptune,
Mercury trine Pluto,
3rd house is Virgo
Sun in Cancer in 12th,
i know the meaning of these aspects but i cant put everything together so i can see the big picture. If anyone can help me finding indications of writing/law talent?

here is my birth info: 7/12/1981, 7:35 am, Sofia, Bulgaria.

Last edited by a moderator:

smilingsteph

Hi!
If you put your chart in as an attachment it would be easier for us to see the larger picture so that we can help you!
Just having some aspects listed makes it difficult to see it all.
Thanks!
Cant wait to help
:) :) :)

starlink

know the meaning of these aspects
Shmeshanka, if you know the meaning of the aspects, then just try to combine. It really is like one + one.
Lets take 3rd house Virgo. Meaning: house of communication, writing, reading
Mercury rules Virgo
Mercury trine Pluto: shows that the ruler of your 3rd house, Mercury, has great potential or power (Pluto) to communicate (3rd house) with ease (trine). Pluto also often shows power, dominance, fanatism. So you probably can speak in a very powerful way and impress others with this or dominate the conversation easily or you could easily become fanatic about writing, reading and speaking out.

Now try to do the same for the other houses.

Always start with: what does the house represent, which area of life.
Then: which planet rules this house?

Then: where is this planet situated? it is in those houses where that planet can express it's energy.

Then: which aspects does this planet make? the aspects to that planet shows you how that planet will express itself. With Pluto?: Powerful, with Venus?: in a pleasant, kind way, with Uranus? in an erratice unpredictable way etc. etc.

Then you can combine the houserulers. Ruler 3 is in aspect with ruler ....? so these two houses are somehow connected with one another, either in a difficult way (square or opposition) or an easy, pleasant cooperative way (conjunction, trine, sextile).

Note that some conjunctions are not very pleasant (like Moon/Pluto or Moon/Mars, others very good Moon/Venus.

Hope this helps a bit.

Last edited:

smilingsteph

That sure helped me, I have still been looking at this one! I think you really simplified it. I too like the OP have the ability to see the aspects, but to put them into a simplified form it is hard. I over analyze.

Xibalba

Hmm.. with a Mercury in Gemini you might want to stick to informative or analytical writing. When you say writing do you mean like journalism, or as in novels, fiction, etc.

You may wish to look for water in your chart; with some strong water influence you will be able to flesh out really deep and convincing characters. I think it depends on what kind of writing you wish to pursue.

Hmm.. your Sun sign is in Cancer...maybe children's books? Dunno. Can we have some more information on what kind/style you see yourself in?

smeshanka

Thanx for the replies.

I have some ideas for novels... there is no action, just feelings and emotions, the main characters all have unusual life paths, mystic, philosofy and psychology and of course the "drama"... but i know if i wana make a living i have to think of something more dynamic

How do you find the fact that i dont have any planets in earth signs?

i attached my birth chart, just to make the things easier

Attachments

• Free Chart - Astrodienst.pdf
    95.9 KB · Views: 51

piercethevale

Greetings Smeshshanka. I am into Sabian Symbolic interpretation...now this may not be your cup of tea ...and or you may not believe that Sabian Astrologly is valid...but none the less here is what I see.
Your Ascendent...i.e. who you are symbolically is at 07* Leo 31', this is the eighth degree of Leo, the Sabian
Symbol for which is [from Rudhyars book on the symbols] "A COMMUNIST ACTIVIST SPREADING HIS REVOLUTIONARY IDEALS" [and I apologize if this stirs up bad memories of your most recent conflicts with the U.S.S.R....But as I've said many a time recently: Communism {more correctly Boleshevikism} may have been an evil menace but at least it was keeping unbridled and ruthless Capitalism in check...as I believe that 'True Communism' is more like what Jesus preached and our Native American 'Indians' in reality practised]....what the cosmos is trying to get you to become is represented by the symbol for your desc. at the eighth degree of Aquarius, which is symbolically [as defined by Rudhyar] "The inspiration one may derive from the appearence of Exemplars who present to us the archetypes of a new culture." ...and as the North Node has just recently conjuncted this degree apparently it hs given you some impetus to apply your transformation to the world/society around you.
The I.C. is HOW you are supposed to achieve this and that degree of the Zodiac is at 23* Libra 50'...i.e. the 24th degree of Libra, the Sabian Symbol for which is defined by Rudhyar as being: "The ability to develop, for inner strengthening, new modes of response to basic life situations." and Rudhyars keyword for this degree are "ORIGINAL MUTATION"
...Now your 3rd house cusp symbolically represents you as a communicator...and of course that would be as a writer...your 3rd house cusp [Placidus is what I use...why?...because it WORKS!] is at 22* Virgo 22'...i.e the 23rd degree of Virgo...the Sabian Symbol for which is [from Rudhyars book on the symbols]: "A LION TAMER DISPLAYS HIS SKILL AND CHARACTER. Keynote: the need to tame ones' vital energies in order to fulfill ones destiny. We see here the development of the concept of training. The true aristocrat is the individual who is in complete control of his vital and emotional energies; at the spiritual level this includes the overcoming of pride-pride in ones' strength and mastery, and the pride attached to an exalted status or social office....[and Rudhyar goes on further to define this symbol in his summation]....The meaning of this phase of development is traditional and evident. The whole process of social-ethical and occult-spiritual conditioning of the individual aims at the control of mans' 'animal nature'. The energies of this nature can be put to many uses. Implied in any successful process of taming and training is [and Rudhyars Keyword{s}] RESOLUTNESS AND PATIENCE."
...And your Part of Fortune is at the 12th degree of Sag. which is symbolically; [from Rudhyars' book] "A FLAG TURNS INTO AN EAGLE; THE EAGLE INTO A CHANTICLEER SALUTING THE DAWN" [and the 'flag' represents the nation]....and if you get the book on the Sabian Symbols by Rudhyar you'll find that this whole thing is symbolically about urging oneself and or others tobring our noblest ideals toactual life through the power of the spiritual will...[and I paraphrase and annotated Rudhyar here to make this whole post a little more concise....forgive me....I hate writing!]
... and as Rudhyar said: All paths of discipleship start in Virgo... then take into account that the 23rd degree of Aquarius [where Neptune just recently made a one-two-three pass] is about "Discipleship"...and my theory that the 22nd degree of Virgo is the symbolic threshold of the path of discipleship [see my contribution to the thread "Musical Tonality and the Zodiac" here is the astrologyweekly.com forum and over at the astrodienst astrology forum]...and take into account the many astrological analysis by any a noted accomplished Astrologer, that have deduced that the current energies coming into play right now are about the transformation from the old ways of status and priveledge that no longer can be tolerated and/or supported [just look at what is going on here in the U.S.A. and all the uproar over the AIG bonuses...the Madhoffs...the Stanfords et al of that ilk of self annointed "Priviledged People" ...and that the North Node is currently in the 7th degree of Aquarius [which also just happens to be my Natal North node placement] and that this degree is symbolically about "The emergence of Global Man"[ by Rudhyars analysis and definition]...and it looks pretty clear to me that you have a clear cut mission to root out the obsolete, nurture the emerging "True New World Order"...which is about spiritual common cause among all of us globally...and I would surmise that you are to write about and encourage those that will be taking the roles of "Lion Tamers" to procede with correct attitude and vision...[and I would interpret these'Lion Tamers' as those new age revolutionaries...movers and shakers...emerging spiritual exemplars and leaders...
I know I can get to rambling on abit...but I think I got the message I want to convey to you about as clear and concise as I could manage here at this time [I'm dealing with a lot of external distractions and pre-occupations with my living arrangement and et al at present...]
...if this analysis of mine seems to ring true...and/or you are not familiar with Sabian Symbolic interpretation and would like to know more or need more assistance in interpretation and/or analysis...feel free to PM me and I will be glad to assist.
...and I must say I'm quite impressed by the overall symbolism of your chart thus far...
...and please be advised that Sabian Symbolic interpretation works for all house cusps and Arabic Parts...check for your Part of Sudden Advancement and your Part of Catastrophe [which is symbolically the attitude or action you DON'T WANT TO EMPLOY.
...and also, don't forget where Saturn is currently at as it almost conj. your 3rd house cusp most recently and will soon do so...and PS the Part of Itelligence [or sometimes called Part of Understanding] is also of iinterest and would be to your benifit to check out symbolically...it worked for me...in understanding the relationship of my mind to my role as a writer which is illustrated per 3rd house cusp symbology analysis...
Eternal Light and Love, Dave Mastry...aka Devananda...aka piercethevale.

Last edited:
smeshanka said:
Hi, i'm last year in law school, but i'm not happy with the law anymore, i dont know why. Sounds crazy but i have a lot of ideas for writing a book in my mind and i can't focus on anything else. Instead of a lawyer i might become a writer.

Analyzing my chart is giving me some answers, i can see some indications like:
Mercury conjunct Mars in Gemini in 11th house
Mercury square Jupiter and Saturn in Libra,
Mercury oppose Neptune,
Mercury trine Pluto,
3rd house is Virgo
Sun in Cancer in 12th,
i know the meaning of these aspects but i cant put everything together so i can see the big picture. If anyone can help me finding indications of writing/law talent?

here is my birth info: 7/12/1981, 7:35 am, Sofia, Bulgaria.

I understand that you are asking about writing ability, but most noticeably your Pluto is conj IC (home roots) which suggests some kind of abuse in childhood, prob verbal as Pluto is in 3rd house Equal house system.

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp

Now Jupiter Saturn conjunctio is in 2nd house conj 3rd house and has more affect in 3rd house of communications. These two combined suggest

[deleted overly-long copyrighted text - Moderator]

From the book ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag

Now looking at how your think and communicate we look at Mercury, Mars conj in 11th house of Aquarius. This aspect alone suggest overassertive mentally,poss argumentative, then we look at how they are aspected and we see opposition to Neptune. Oppositions are 'other people' and Neptune rules fantasy, imagination, inspiration, illusions, confusions etc. Mars is also the ruler of your MC. So humanitarian reporting, using your imagination, keeping grounded. Virgo rules 2nd house of 'how you earn your income' and virgo wants details the more the better, extremely analyticial bit of worrier, can nit pick, very methodical, wants to work behind the scenes. Capricorn rules 6th house of 'type of work you do' co-workers, daily routines and health. Then Saturn is placed in 2nd conj 3rd house, slowing down your thoughts and putting order, duty and responsibility in the mix..

Although your Leo Asc wants to be centre of attention, very bossy organised and stubborn, your sun in cancer is placed in 12th house of Pisces. Needing time alone, to work alone to enjoy the 'inner life' and communing in dreamy fantasy and would enjoy being of service (pisces) to family (cancer)

Your chart does lack element of earth and actually that is the sign of a 'money maker'
Will send you PM as the forum rules stipulate that only 100words can be used from another author without stating the author, book or website and as I don’t recall exactly where or who and don’t want to commit plagiarism, don’t have any choice but to PM as I do want you to have the full information or quote……

Hope this helps, keep up the studies;)

Last edited by a moderator: