Indications of a move?

StarchaserNancy

I've moved so much I'd need an encyclopedia to keep track of the relevant transits, lunations, eclipses,etc. Solar Returns, yes, another indication. But, it can get complicated. A move is a move, but if you're selling /buying property at diff. time from physical move you might see additional things in chart going on then, too.

Saturn conj. Asc., Uranus conj. Asc. (both big moves). Saturn transits to Jupiter or visa versa when buying property always. Can be conjunction, square or trine. Jup usually active for me w/ moves, Jup oppos Jup, Jupiter sextile Moon even. Saturn conj. Moon, to an old house. Saturn trine Moon also. Moon rules my IC. Signing contracts to buy, Saturn always direct, rules my MC. Look at ruler of IC or MC being hit.

Also, w/ SR, have had my 9th house loaded, even moving locally. 4th usually shows something. Neptune in there repeatedly, I think the idealism assoc. w/ it. One was near water. Look at the Moon in the SR chart, Asc., too.

One SR had Venus in Cancer at 0 degrees conj. natal IC. Jupiter 0 degrees, too, in Taurus rul. real estate and trine my natal MC. This recent move, had a full moon in natal chart oppos natal Mars, but it activated SR MC, but 2 months before SR in effect. I never saw that before.

Last edited:

Basel

Solar Return Pluto in the 4th house
SR Sun in conjunction with SR MC and in opposition with SR IC. Then, transit Uranus sextile natal Sun was transit Uranus in sextile with SR Sun and MC. Also SR Moon in conjunction with SR Uranus. Thus, both SR Uranus and Moon are in sextile with my natal Sun as well as with my SR Sun and SR MC. That means, SE Uranus and Moon are in trine with my SR IC.
Also, SR Uranus in square with my natal MC/IC axis. And Jupiter in conjunction with my natal DSD and in opposition with my natal ASC.
Bear in mind that Uranus is my 4th house ruler.
Also, Transit Pluto in sextile with my natal moon.