Indication of violence in chart?

kylizzle

Dose this person have the capability to be particularly mean or cruel? Kind of butting heads with this person at the moment, wonder if her threats are empty or if she's actually capable of something. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 498dffe4-d53b-4aa5-8674-9ea7e903412f_zpsaic0h0pq.jpg
    498dffe4-d53b-4aa5-8674-9ea7e903412f_zpsaic0h0pq.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 47

Sakti

Well! this is not the matter whether I can see the chart or not...
I don't have confidence in the charts generated online. I will prepare the chart by myself so that I can give the exact readings.
And revealing the details is upto u. I don't wanna force u dear...

good luck

Sakti

kylizzle

Well! this is not the matter whether I can see the chart or not...
I don't have confidence in the charts generated online. I will prepare the chart by myself so that I can give the exact readings.
And revealing the details is upto u. I don't wanna force u dear...

good luck

Sakti

I just sent you a PM so it's fine, I hope you got it.

Marinka

I never do 3rd party charts unless there is a potential for harm. In this case, the chart does have a configuration that bears watching.

- pluto 29 scorpio is at the last degree indicating very little control of events associated ruled by Pluto and in areas of manipulation.

- mars in 1 Virgo square to Pluto - this is one that could indicate irrational acts, acts out of frustration

- Moon at 1 Cancer inc to Pluto - emotions here involved with pluto so likely heavily invested and it's either their way or no way.

This person is capable of making good on the threats but, that is not likely to happen unless this particular configuration is being activated. Hmmmm in this case it is being activated ------ Saturn will be moving over the pluto via Retrograde in June and then direct in September. At that in addition to cj Pluto, it is squaring Mars and inc to Moon -- much frustration.

kylizzle

I never do 3rd party charts unless there is a potential for harm. In this case, the chart does have a configuration that bears watching.

- pluto 29 scorpio is at the last degree indicating very little control of events associated ruled by Pluto and in areas of manipulation.

- mars in 1 Virgo square to Pluto - this is one that could indicate irrational acts, acts out of frustration

- Moon at 1 Cancer inc to Pluto - emotions here involved with pluto so likely heavily invested and it's either their way or no way.

This person is capable of making good on the threats but, that is not likely to happen unless this particular configuration is being activated. Hmmmm in this case it is being activated ------ Saturn will be moving over the pluto via Retrograde in June and then direct in September. At that in addition to cj Pluto, it is squaring Mars and inc to Moon -- much frustration.

So things would be getting worse for this person? Therefore probably making her anger towards me worse?

Marinka

So things would be getting worse for this person? Therefore probably making her anger towards me worse?

The initial outburst would have been when the configuration was first activated with the first passing - you can check the dates yourself in an ephemeris. The retrograde is usually expressed with revisiting again the situation/issue or as a status quo (no change) of the 1st passing. The last passing with the direct motion is usually indicating a movement pass the circumstance/issue but, sometimes this movement forward is not peaceful. Something is being left behind .. we may not know exactly how or in what condition.

To answer your question. It's more than likely the anger will surface again.

kylizzle

The initial outburst would have been when the configuration was first activated with the first passing - you can check the dates yourself in an ephemeris. The retrograde is usually expressed with revisiting again the situation/issue or as a status quo (no change) of the 1st passing. The last passing with the direct motion is usually indicating a movement pass the circumstance/issue but, sometimes this movement forward is not peaceful. Something is being left behind .. we may not know exactly how or in what condition.

To answer your question. It's more than likely the anger will surface again.

I think I get what you're saying now. I'm assuming this configuration was activated last year? Around the same time? Since that's when drama with this particular person started, around April of last year.

She indeed can be 'talked out' of the threats, as I confronted her about it and we had a long talk. There was silence and peace for a few months.

But lately it seems I'm having to deal with her again. This time does feel different though, I feel like she might just go through with those threats she's been making. Like she's making a come back and she's just angrier, more determined to make my life hell

I'm hoping this drama can be over with for good, when as you said, Saturn goes direct.