In What Sign is Chiron Domiciled?

david starling

Whoopi is smart, and she craves publicity. I think she staged it, knowing she'd get a lot of attention.

Where's her Chiron?

Last edited:

leomoon

The Nazis BELIEVED Jews were a race. So, their extermination program was based on racial hatred. Does that apply to Whoopi's original assertion that the Holocaust wasn't a racial phenomenon? The Nazis also went after Gypsies, also on racial grounds.

Very true of course, but we should not allow Nazis, (even those today or yesterday) to alter the science of anthropology. They also called themselves the "Master Race", which everyone knows is bunk.

Yep, they did the same with Gypsies and homosexuals. Has nothing to do with race. That IS the mis-information being now spread around

And no, her original assertion, had nothing to do with the Holocaust only giving her opinion it wasn't based on RACE, but "man's inhumanity to man" is what she said. People tend to read into other's with their own projections - when they have no clue what their motives or heart is. In my opinion, (and again, I'm not a Whoopie G. fan by any means) - they know she isn't a racist nor a white hater nor anti-semite, (not Arabs nor the Jews) both Semitic culture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

I'm sure (even though I don't watch her show "the View", that she is VERY opinionated, (all of us with a strong position in Sagittarius usually are - (my Sun falls in Sidereal SAG too) but I've never seen her as mean-spirited.

She dated Ted Danson (from Cheers) for many years before he eventually remarried. He's white. He loved her intelligence, (and no one can take that away from her) It wasn't for her looks! (imo) :pouty:

THE HIGH-PROFILE AFFAIR
Photo here:

https://realdealnews.org/2021/11/20/the-truth-about-ted-dansons-romance-with-whoopi-goldberg/

What they both had in common was their passion for philanthropy. Moreover, Goldberg and Danson’s professional connection brought them even closer.
The duo’s affair began while working together on the 1993 rom-com “Made In America,” and when news broke that they were dating, Danson said:
“I’d walk in Whoopi’s shadow for the rest of my life – I adore the woman.
The infidelity heavily affected his 16-year marriage to his second wife, Cassandra Coates, resulting in divorce. More consequences resulted in the California native forking out a whopping $30 million in the divorce case.
That was notably deemed one of Hollywood’s most expensive celebrity divorces in history. The tabloids unraveled the high-profile affair by capturing Goldberg and Danson’s entire relationship timeline, from the courtship to the unforeseen breakup.
At one point, there were even rumors that the two might tie the knot. Reports stated Danson was even willing to leave his spouse for “The View” host amid their alleged impending wedding.
According to the tabloids, Danson and his lover had planned on walking down the aisle soon after he got divorced, but because his parents intervened, things ended differently:
“They made plans to wed soon as Ted could get a divorce, but under pressure from his parents, he dumped Whoopi.”

David:
Her Chiron is 0 AQUARIUS - here is the chart again: (just click it) she has a ton of aspect to Chiron, includes a Quintile to the SUN - (interesting character)

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Goldberg,_Whoopi

Last edited:

leomoon

Whoopi is smart, and she craves publicity. I think she staged it, knowing she'd get a lot of attention.

Where's her Chiron?

link prior post -

Has Chiron 0 Aquarius, with Aquarius Rising

As far as I'm concerned, her n. Sun (tropical degree) is in a very critical 20th of Scorpio - a definite loss for her. Doesn't mean she's nasty or awful, just that she will be seen that way imo by those who wish to see her that way.

(I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, because I'm a nice person with the 21st of Scorpio in my chart too, :innocent: )

Her Chiron (squares Mercury in 1st decan 8 Scorpio) :sad: probably a biting aspect? -

With 4 Quintiles in her chart, she's a very creative sort - in many ways.

Venus cj. "Antares" she's a battler, and it squares her Jupiter!

Maybe she should take her marbles and stay home now......She's rich and doesn't need the grief.

To your point about "Staging it??" Perhaps after decdes with a hit show, they vie for trying to supstage each other with something new to talk about each day.

In this case, it comes back to haunt her.

I think it's her BML in SAG as I said originally, as it's also Semi Square that very negative degree SUN of her's.

Last edited:

david starling

Chiron wasn't on the chart you linked, or on the Astrotheme chart I looked at. They aren't treating Chiron's placement as a major position.

The View isn't really high profile, imo.

Opal

I don’t watch it, but I know it’s really big with somebody’s. Like Oprah, or Ellen I know they are really big, but that’s the extent of my knowledge on them.

david starling

I don’t watch it, but I know it’s really big with somebody’s. Like Oprah, or Ellen I know they are really big, but that’s the extent of my knowledge on them.

What Whoopi said made a BIG splash EVERYWHERE, including in Israel. She really touched a nerve.

Here's a funny one: Someone, I forget who, said she should change her last name back to Johnson, which it was before she entered showbiz! :lol:

leomoon

Chiron wasn't on the chart you linked, or on the Astrotheme chart I looked at. They aren't treating Chiron's placement as a major position.

It's there! When you click on an Astrodienst chart on astro.com; look at the graph below where the placements below to the left, (where the planets aspects are located and you'll see the location of Chiron)

For some strange reason, this is the way they do things over there. :whistling:

Only they know their "reasoning" IF there is any. can't be the dwarf planet designation, then so is Pluto which shows on their chart. Who knows, I never could figure out the owner or his top guy.

They manage through decades to keep a prime spot on Morning TV
Although ratings for “The View” are up — last season’s were its highest in four years, and it now averages a respectable three million viewers an episode — the numbers aren’t high enough to explain why politicians consider the show an essential stop.How ‘The View’ Became the Most Important Political TV Show in A…

Prime Time TV is considered to be the evening shows....(when people are home from work etc)

Last edited:

leomoon

From my now feeble memory banks, it was Barbara Walters who first initiated "The View" about a quarter century ago. Whoopi Goldberg was and still is, the original member of the cast. For it's time slot, they are quite popular: note: Walters is Jewish, and chose Whoopi to be on the show. She gets along with all of them very well. As I mentioned earlier, I think her prior 3 husbands were all is not mostly white men. THEN there was Ted Danson. :wink:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/how-many-people-watch-the-view-on-abc.html/

".... It's arguments between the show’s hosts often end up as stories in entertainment and political news outlets. When someone releases a new album or decides to run for president, they stop by The View and pay tribute to the likes of Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg. (Walters, now 89, departed in 2014.)In short, the show has considerable influence. However, for perspective, it does not quite stack up in audience size to the shows of Rachel Maddow, Sean Hannity, and other heavyweights of cable news and opinion.In 2018, the show matched its audience of the Barbara Walters era with 2.9 million viewers per day.

THAT is quite a lot of people for a daytime show for sure. It's what is termed a hit show

Last edited:

leomoon

OPAL & DAVID:

You both may find interest in this chart:

HERE is the Chart of Israel.
Take note of the "hyper - sensitivity" of Chiron in the 1st house which makes all the sense of course - as it is why they have involved themselves in so many wars imo, and arguments concerning what they "now??" see as a race or tribe.

Mr. Cayce did say , they've cut themselves off from others - when he spoke of the sin of the Collective mindsets around the world, i.e. Germans, English, Americans, etc. and various countries. He likely meant? the Orthodoxy of dress, culture etc. not those who merged into their greater society in Germany and elsewhere.

Of course that was a long time ago as we count time. Actually prior to WW2 if I recall correctly, but I"d need to look up the exact reading.

Point being for my post, - Chiron shows the country's beginning or founding - and therefore, fixed in pain (Chiron) probably forever.

Much like our country, the USA fixed in Wars and rumors of Wars. Founded in War.

Can't get away from our imprints. (imo)

I often wondered, about country mundane charts. CAN the people of a country change their mindsets to alter the country's supposed fate like one can in personal natal astrology? Are not there souls in both categories?

I think no to the former and yes to the latter, (subject to change of mind) :smile: I'm opened for discussion about that.

(still trying to find my own created chart) but here is one;

Take note that 1st house Chiron is in what I've always written about and maintain, the " 21st Definite Loss degree of Scorpio" .....(for me, that means it cannot change always marked this way....)

Note: the Sun conjunct Algol in the 7th house of the known enemies.

It's just imo; a sad chart to muse over - Chiron! THIS is where the super-sensitivity as a country overall is based -

Last edited:

Opal

Chiron and south node in the first. I will be back, heavy 10th too.

Thanks, I have never perused this before.

acmicasa

I have to go with Sagittarius.

Sagittarius looks tempting because of the pictorial representation of the zodiac, but I'll go with Virgo. If Chiron is to be given any co-rulership Virgo seems best suited.

In Greek Mythology, Chiron is described as a centaur who has had great wisdom and healing power.

From pain/suffering came the realization of empathy and healing. It has to be understood these things were not naturally there in Chiron. Chiron like all centaurs came from the barbarian sect. Centaurs are half-human and half animals, representing the same. Therefore, I cannot attribute it to either cancer or pieces, which are naturally nurturing and empathetic signs.

The fire element of Sagittarius is just not suitable for Chiron as you read the life of Chiron described in mythology. I can attribute the Sagittarius sign to other centaurs like Eros, but not Chiron.

Lastly in a natural Zodiac, the Sixth house and the Sixth sign are the representation of healing through wisdom. That is the sign of Virgo. If I have to chose I'll go by Virgo sign.

Virgo as Domicile Sign for Chiron. My Vote!

Last edited:

Opal

Good choice, and reasoning.

I do prefer that it not be domiciled at all though, ruling the Northern hemisphere, and lending healing powers to each of the zodiacal signs. Being there to assist with the wounds of all inclusively, without a domicile, free to be in all.

Most the reading I am doing prefers Sagittarius. Some the constellation of the Centaur.

paul1

Chiron is described astronomically as having an eccentric orbit. Currently it relates to Saturn and Uranus and nears Jupiter.

"Centaurs are not in stable orbits and will be removed by gravitational perturbation by the giant planets over a period of millions of years, moving to different orbits or leaving the Solar System altogether"

Last edited:

paul1

Centaurs are half-human and half animals,

This indicates a transformation from animal instincts to human values which is complete in the gods/planets. Prior to the discovery of Chiron, his healing powers were attributed to Sagittarius. This healing is only advice as a tutor, it has to be implemented by the recipient. The current physical location of Chiron in Saturn/Uranus indicates the long term learning process humanity must go through as it progressively enters the age of Aquarius. Saturn presents the concrete obstacles to be overcome.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

:)

After hearing what happened yesterday to Whoopie Goldberg, the actress, I felt that she had too; the BML in foot in mouth Sagittarius, and as it turns out, the same location in Sagittarius as I. Her BML is right on the Galactic Centre!
No wonder she's in such hot water now, and they are likely talking about her on Israeli TV,:whistling: :crying: as well as London, Europe, everywhere they can, including Egypt. (they get ALL the latest news from here)

For "political correctness" she had to confess her faux paus, but as far as I'm concerned she should not have. She should have taken the time off they gave her, as a "punishment", (she's very wealthy), and stand her ground.
She's not being true to herself otherwise.

She is saying things in the apology she was forced to give by the boss on "The View" show she co-hosts, and in doing so, she is doing what I call the cardinal sin, of "not being true" Instead, by apologizing, she is supporting mis-information, the same Pisces fed negative misinformed U.S. and elsewhere information, we are seeing for the past 5 years.

Her sin? She said Jews are not a race. They are an ethnic group a religion.

Shes not wrong regardless of being forced into apologizing....

You all must know this story already, it's been everywhere yesterday and today:

Whoopie's 27 Sag BML is also semi-square (the worse of the worse) to her MOON. :pinched: 10th house of the masses is where this falls for her.

check tr. for yesterday.....

WHY is the network allowing Hitler to re-write history? That is a question for a different place and time.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/3336172-view-host-whoopi-goldberg-claims-holocaust-7.html#:~:text=Whoopi%20Goldberg%20is%20technically%
20correct.%20As%20she%20was,race.%20Hitler%20and%20the%20Nazi%27s%
20led%20the%20Holocaust.

Despite the rejection of "biological races" worldwide, esp in Europe and here in the USA, you can't be colorblind nor deny the existence of socially constructed societies, cultures, ethnicities, religions, lifestyles, languages and nationalities.

CapAquaPis

The Nazis BELIEVED Jews were a race. So, their extermination program was based on racial hatred. Does that apply to Whoopi's original assertion that the Holocaust wasn't a racial phenomenon? The Nazis also went after Gypsies, also on racial grounds.

The Jews were hated for their religion along with stereotypes of "they have money, were socially liberal, very capitalistic, developed Christianity, promoted multiculturalism and integration of minorities" (the KKK in the USA believes this fallacy) and finally, assimilating into the host culture or society is what Hitler really didn't like about Jews living in Germany, also Austria and all of Europe.

CapAquaPis

Very true of course, but we should not allow Nazis, (even those today or yesterday) to alter the science of anthropology. They also called themselves the "Master Race", which everyone knows is bunk.

Yep, they did the same with Gypsies and homosexuals. Has nothing to do with race. That IS the mis-information being now spread around

And no, her original assertion, had nothing to do with the Holocaust only giving her opinion it wasn't based on RACE, but "man's inhumanity to man" is what she said. People tend to read into other's with their own projections - when they have no clue what their motives or heart is. In my opinion, (and again, I'm not a Whoopie G. fan by any means) - they know she isn't a racist nor a white hater nor anti-semite, (not Arabs nor the Jews) both Semitic culture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

I'm sure (even though I don't watch her show "the View", that she is VERY opinionated, (all of us with a strong position in Sagittarius usually are - (my Sun falls in Sidereal SAG too) but I've never seen her as mean-spirited.

She dated Ted Danson (from Cheers) for many years before he eventually remarried. He's white. He loved her intelligence, (and no one can take that away from her) It wasn't for her looks! (imo) :pouty:

THE HIGH-PROFILE AFFAIR
Photo here:

https://realdealnews.org/2021/11/20/the-truth-about-ted-dansons-romance-with-whoopi-goldberg/

What they both had in common was their passion for philanthropy. Moreover, Goldberg and Danson’s professional connection brought them even closer.
The duo’s affair began while working together on the 1993 rom-com “Made In America,” and when news broke that they were dating, Danson said:
“I’d walk in Whoopi’s shadow for the rest of my life – I adore the woman.
The infidelity heavily affected his 16-year marriage to his second wife, Cassandra Coates, resulting in divorce. More consequences resulted in the California native forking out a whopping $30 million in the divorce case.
That was notably deemed one of Hollywood’s most expensive celebrity divorces in history. The tabloids unraveled the high-profile affair by capturing Goldberg and Danson’s entire relationship timeline, from the courtship to the unforeseen breakup.
At one point, there were even rumors that the two might tie the knot. Reports stated Danson was even willing to leave his spouse for “The View” host amid their alleged impending wedding.
According to the tabloids, Danson and his lover had planned on walking down the aisle soon after he got divorced, but because his parents intervened, things ended differently:
“They made plans to wed soon as Ted could get a divorce, but under pressure from his parents, he dumped Whoopi.”

David:
Her Chiron is 0 AQUARIUS - here is the chart again: (just click it) she has a ton of aspect to Chiron, includes a Quintile to the SUN - (interesting character)

In world history, Hitler and the Nazis wanted an united "Nordic Aryan" empire consisting (and preferably) Germanic peoples, esp of the interchangable white Euro-Caucasian kind (his model racist dogma of a tall, big-build, esp blond and blue-eyed, and pale non-Jewish "race" to dominate over anyone else). If they won WW2, the USA and British Empire would be under a more racist regime to not only persecute the Jewish diaspora, also the Black and Brown populations of the world, although the Nazis were allied with Japan during the war. And Hitler disliked most Slavic peoples like Poles, along with Czechs and Slovaks, and an alliance with the Ustashe, Croatian fascists tried to eradicate the Serb(ian)s in former Yugoslavia. Hitler's "Lebensraum" plan called to colonize lands of the European portion of the USSR with millions of Germans if he won the war. And Benito Mussolini, the Italian fascist leader once thought Hitler's believe in the biological race theory was nonsense, esp Italy's history may be similar to the ideal European (Greek, the native Roman and their Celtic-Germanic-Albanian admixture), but Hitler once told him Sicilians in the south and Venetians in the east were either of Afro-Arab-Moor (Sicily island, and Naples, Abruzzi and Calabria) and Magyar-Mongol-Turkic (Veneto and Friuili-Venezia-Giulia) ancestries.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

And while we're on astrology, 0' Aquarius and it's significant astrological value.
https://www.reddit.com/r/astrology/comments/jcr96u/0_degree_of_aquarius/
This is my natal sun (or is it 1' Aquarius, but closer to cusp 30' Capricorn) when I'm going by sidereal here (the Feb 15th birthday), between the 14th and 16th-halfway through the shortest month, except on leap years (every 4 since any year ends in '00' but not always because 1700, 1800 and 1900 were not leap years). Not the social butterfly, tries to get along with others and stands out, just like Whoopi Goldberg offending both the Liberal PC SJW and the conservative religious right on their own ideas of what Jewish people are. All I know is we're all human beings regardless of skin color (Whoopi Goldberg is black and African-American) and religion (I think she's Roman Catholic from her Irish ancestry), but Whoopi Goldberg as a Jewish person, she believes they (she identifies with) are a people but not a biological race" the Nazis believed in, and in the US since the end of WW2, German Jews also in Europe and Israel according to Palestinian Arabs viewed them as "white" or "European", even when the majority of Europeans and Middle Easterners who know the Bible and Qu'ran studied the historic origins of the Jewish diaspora for 2000-4000 years on record in holy books of Christianity descended from...and Islam influenced by Judaism.
(and I call this degree the Two-Face degree, just like the villain on Batman once was a sidekick of the Joker known for his disloyalty and when he joined Batman's side, Two-Face felt he wasn't treated right due to past association, and finally, he flips a coin when he encounters both his former partner and the other he felt equally betrayed him to see who he'll fight first).

Last edited: