In need of hope...

astropsychologist

Hi,
I've been branching out into learning Vedic over the past year but finding it very difficult to grasp. However I met an astrologer on a train in India who really blew my mind with how accurate he was when he read my chart compared to what I can read using a western approach.

I'm 33, in an unhappy relationship which thankfully is nearly over, however Im terrified I'll never meet anyone, when all I want more than anything is to have a family. So I was wondering if anyone could please help me out and see if you can see marriage and kids in my future? (I hope Ive attached the correct chart!)

Attachments

• Vedicchart.jpg
    Vedicchart.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 26

astroindia

Hi,
I've been branching out into learning Vedic over the past year but finding it very difficult to grasp. However I met an astrologer on a train in India who really blew my mind with how accurate he was when he read my chart compared to what I can read using a western approach.

I'm 33, in an unhappy relationship which thankfully is nearly over, however Im terrified I'll never meet anyone, when all I want more than anything is to have a family. So I was wondering if anyone could please help me out and see if you can see marriage and kids in my future? (I hope Ive attached the correct chart!)

Thanks for suggesting us. Astrology is like a roadmap of your life. you don't have to use special map. you can ignore it for for a while. if you chose because your drive a car. But the more you veer off your path. if you follow your map to a T. life becomes a superhighway.

Books on Astrology

Last edited: