I'm Not So Sure....

Brook

I'm not so sure I know what this means, can you explain, or read my chart to me? If so, thank you. I really appreciate it.

Attachments

• NEW Natal Chart.gif
    NEW Natal Chart.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Sir Zodiac

You have your Sun in Sagittarius 8 house, Moon in Scorpio 6 house and Taurus Ascendant and Leo north node. Those are the most important basic highlights in your horoscope. If you are interested in astrology you can start by eksamen/study that :)

david starling

You have your Sun in Sagittarius 8 house, Moon in Scorpio 6 house and Taurus Ascendant and Leo north node. Those are the most important basic highlights in your horoscope. If you are interested in astrology you can start by eksamen/study that :)

Sir Zodiac, I'm studying the Nodes in Natal Charts, especially relative to the Ascendant. What's your take on the importance and significance of NN/Asc. Aspects?

Sir Zodiac

The most important is your Ascendant your appearance, your mask to the world your physical body, North Node is also important because it shows your goal in this life your life´s path, but in a more subtle way and is a silver line in your current life, where you came from South Node(Past Life) and where your are going in your current life (North Node). Ascendant aspects would i put as more important than the North Node, bevare we talk about western astrology.

Rahu/Ketu the North and South Nodes in verdic astrology have another meaning and can be very malefic with or without aspects. But i´m not an expert North Node/ South Nodes and has not studiet the relationship between Ascendant and North Node, other than if there is a aspect to the Ascendant in the horoscope i am studying, so maybe you can enlighten us ;)

Last edited:

katydid

Sir Zodiac, I'm studying the Nodes in Natal Charts, especially relative to the Ascendant. What's your take on the importance and significance of NN/Asc. Aspects?

That is a question I have tried to answer for years. :unsure:

My nodal axis is tightly squaring my Asc/Desc. My north node is in Aquarius in the 10th, squaring my Taurus Asc.

Whenever I saw a chart with that same 'grand square' affect, I tried to decipher it. The best I can figure is that ' I am my own worst enemy.' :annoyed:

david starling

The most important is your Ascendant your appearance, your mask to the world your physical body, North Note is also important because it shows your goal in this life your life´s path, but in a more subtle way and is a silver line in your current life, where you came from South Node(Past Life) and where your are going in your current life (North Node). Ascendant aspects would i put as more important than the North Node, bevare we talk about western astrology.

Rahu/Ketu the North and South Nodes in verdic astrology have another meaning and can be very malefic with or without aspects. But i´m not an expert North Node/ South Nodes and has not studiet the relationship between Ascendant and North Node, other than if there is a aspect to the ascendant in the horoscope i am studying, so maybe you can enlighten us ;)

No, I'm still studying it. Neither Asc. nor NN can cast an Aspect (although a Conjunct planet could). All right, try this: what about NN Conjunct Asc.? Any experience or possible theory. (I'm doing Tropical, myself, Whole-signs.) Thanks!

david starling

That is a question I have tried to answer for years. :unsure:

My nodal axis is tightly squaring my Asc/Desc. My north node is in Aquarius in the 10th, squaring my Taurus Asc.

Whenever I saw a chart with that same 'grand square' affect, I tried to decipher it. The best I can figure is that ' I am my own worst enemy.' :annoyed:

I'm in a similar situation. Btw, have you tried (and/or are you using) Whole-signs?
Also, I'm still sussing out the Houses. I'd like your opinion about my opinion that Astrology itself is a product of H12 Imagination linked to H9 Spirituality and H10 Science. Since this is off -Thread, maybe you could post it in the 12th House Thread? Thanks!

Last edited: