I'm just and old friend from Astrodienst

Hello everyone,

Have arrived to this forum from Astrodienst due to the closure of that forum. I hope I can find my old mates here, and also making new friends, and share our views on astrology with people worldwide.
Although have been a very long user there, nine years, wow!, I'm always learning about this knowledge.

I hope this new site could serve as a place where our old family continue growing.

Thanks so much.

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone,
Have arrived to this forum from Astrodienst due to the closure of that forum. I hope I can find my old mates here, and also making new friends, and share our views on astrology with people worldwide. Although have been a very long user there, nine years, wow!, I'm always learning about this knowledge.

I hope this new site could serve as a place where our old family continue growing.
Thanks so much.
Hello Lizard Queen welcome :)

1676909099192.png

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

IRIS70

Hello everyone,

Have arrived to this forum from Astrodienst due to the closure of that forum. I hope I can find my old mates here, and also making new friends, and share our views on astrology with people worldwide.
Although have been a very long user there, nine years, wow!, I'm always learning about this knowledge.

Thanks so much.
My warmest welcome Lizard Queen!!:)
I hope you like it here! We are many ex-members from Astrodienst!

:)

IRIS70

Hello everyone!
I’m a x Astrodienst member as well.
Glad to see you!!
I’m happy to be here.
Thank you!
Maryb!! Welcome!! :love: I was thinking about you the other day, as I hadn't seen you anywhere! I am happy you are here. I hope you like it! There are so many people here from the old forum. Each forum is different and this one has a good structure and a lot of participants-compared to other forums. I hope to see you post soon!
:)(y)

Maryb3

Yes!!! Seems a few of us have relocated here.
A few on Astro seek. Not sure the rest. I use to be on this forum long ago.
A few on the new international forum.
I took a break. It is nice to see you!

Diem11

Is anyone else annoyed that the AstroDienst Forum has vanished? Locked out is one thing, but all that precious data is gone!

Aloist

Is anyone else annoyed that the AstroDienst Forum has vanished? Locked out is one thing, but all that precious data is gone!
All important threads are found in the Astrodienst Forum Archive
where the will be available for the foreseeable future (or as long as Swiss banks last ;-)