If you were born with a PLANET on the ASC - How did your birth go?

Raindrops

People with Uranus on the ASC usually have an unusually quick birth. Sometimes they say the birth takes 2-4 hours maximum. Sometimes 30 minutes.

So what about other planets?

Pluto on the ASC = A traumatizing event? A near-death experience? A crisis during the pregnancy (for mother or child - perhaps the mother has a crisis of her own).

Venus = An unusually smooth delivery? Everything went dandy?

Mars on the ASC = Surgery? Complications? An accident induced labor? Birth trauma?

------------

A friend of mine has Jupiter conjunct her Sun and Mercury by 1 degree. A fit of laughter induced the mother's labor.

Two of my friends have Uranus on the ASC. Both were born within 2 hours.

Last edited:

astropsychologist

Interesting thread!!
I have the Sun on the Asc, nothing unusual to report about the birth, but I was the 1st child and 1st grandchild, so was always made to feel very special ;)
My nephew has Pluto on the Asc, again nothing particularly plutonian to report, but he was born in 11mins!!!!
I know someone with Neptune on the Asc and she was born in a bathroom!
And someone with Uranus and the Moon on the Asc and she was kept in an incubator and separated from her mother for the 1st few days.

Raindrops

Now that you've mentioned it, I know two first-born children who had Sun on the ASC. One was also the first grand child. Both act like they are entitled to everything. :w00t:

Also, one of them also has Uranus in the 1st and he had to be isolated from his mother for 3 days because he was sick -- just like your friend.

Also, the sun seems to dictate the birth circumstances: One friend has a tight square between Sun/Uranus and the doctor hit her so hard that he left a big hand print and she cried for 12 hours inconsolably. :(

Last edited:

Tamara

i have Pluto conj Asc, and i was born with c-section. my mom had four unseccessful pregnancies(babies died). birth wasn`t complicated. i have also moon in the first house, it conjuncts pluto and i`ve been very close to mom all my life.
i have a friend who`s asc conjuncts Saturn and he was born with delay(after 10 months).

astropsychologist

Haha, Raindrop what do you mean Sun conjunct Asc ACT as if we are entitled to everything?....we ARE entitled to everything!!! ;) teehee!
Also know someone else with sun conjunct asc, he was the 1st born son after the birth of 4 girls and he was also the 1st grandson in the family!

07.Re

Funny how you've started this thread. This is a topic I've been researching too.

I have both Mars and Pluto conjunct the ascendant (1st house). I was born 3 months prematurely and given a 30% chance of living. Uranus conjuncts my sun in the first house.

My eldest son has Uranus conjunct the Asc (12th house) and was born 2 months premature. He was an extremely healthy premmie and was able to breathe on his own, not needing a ventilator. He has Jupiter in the first house.

Six

I have both Jupiter and Uranus on my ASC (closely, from the 12th house).

My birth was very complicated. I was breach, so they had to do an emergency C-section. I was found to have the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck. Also I was jaundice. I had to have 3 blood transfusions due to Rh factor.

What else? Oh, I was born 3 weeks early. I wanted to be a Pisces (born on the cusp).:)

Claire19

People with Uranus on the ASC usually have an unusually quick birth. Sometimes they say the birth takes 2-4 hours maximum. Sometimes 30 minutes.

So what about other planets?

Pluto on the ASC = A traumatizing event? A near-death experience? A crisis during the pregnancy (for mother or child - perhaps the mother has a crisis of her own).

Venus = An unusually smooth delivery? Everything went dandy?

Mars on the ASC = Surgery? Complications? An accident induced labor? Birth trauma?

------------

A friend of mine has Jupiter conjunct her Sun and Mercury by 1 degree. A fit of laughter induced the mother's labor.

Two of my friends have Uranus on the ASC. Both were born within 2 hours.
I think Mercury on the ascendant and Gemini gives a quick entry into the world but Uranus??? Maybe the use of all the modern technologies helped.
We need to look at the mother's chart as well.
Uranus can mean accidents and malfunctions of equipment etc...

Claire19

I have both Jupiter and Uranus on my ASC (closely, from the 12th house).

My birth was very complicated. I was breach, so they had to do an emergency C-section. I was found to have the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck. Also I was jaundice. I had to have 3 blood transfusions due to Rh factor.

What else? Oh, I was born 3 weeks early. I wanted to be a Pisces (born on the cusp).:)
wow!!!

I have Sun opposing my Pisces ascendant and my father was not around and not keen on my birth at all is my impression, came too early in the marriage. He was at work and that delayed his visit, Sun in the 6th.

Claire19

Funny how you've started this thread. This is a topic I've been researching too.

I have both Mars and Pluto conjunct the ascendant (1st house). I was born 3 months prematurely and given a 30% chance of living. Uranus conjuncts my sun in the first house.

My eldest son has Uranus conjunct the Asc (12th house) and was born 2 months premature. He was an extremely healthy premmie and was able to breathe on his own, not needing a ventilator. He has Jupiter in the first house.
Wow!! So his Jupiter in the 1st gave him the strength even though he was premmie... What do you think pulled you through your very early birth, good aspects to Mars and Pluto???? Sun in the 1st is nearly always a strengthening influence.....

DiDi

I have a scorpio neptune right on my asc....
I ws born 4 weeks early.. didnt want to be a pisces:biggrin:
i have that blood group rh factor going on also.. and it may have interfeared with my mother at birth from what i know they told my dad only one of us would survive (not sure what complication it was) but I was delivered by c section early and we both came out great for it...

Have no idea why i would want to be born with the planets i came in with but hey ? maybe it was that or go back to spirit again.

07.Re

Wow!! So his Jupiter in the 1st gave him the strength even though he was premmie... What do you think pulled you through your very early birth, good aspects to Mars and Pluto???? Sun in the 1st is nearly always a strengthening influence.....

Claire, he is a double Saggitarian. Lucky boy! :)

07.Re

What do you think pulled you through your very early birth, good aspects to Mars and Pluto???? Sun in the 1st is nearly always a strengthening influence.....

I'm not sure to be honest. Would Jupiter on the IC have anything to do with it? Perhaps Jupiter trining Venus, the ruler of my first house stellium?

Last edited:

dhundhun

My son is born with Pluto at ASC. Birth was 100% normal. But, I think, there are two things worth mentioning:
1. My wife got serious electric shock from 250V appliance in kitchen, during 6th month of pregnancy. It took two days to recover.
2. Pregnancy got extended by 9 days. Doctors feel, it could be due to some biological disturbance due to electricity, there is no error in number of days calculation.

Last edited:

The_Sundance_Kid

My mother had had four girls and three miscarriages, (all boys). So as the youngest, and the fourth boy, my mother was due to see the doctor in the afternoon ten days before my due date, with an expectation that a caesarean would be booked at some point soon and that my birth would involve complications.

To everyone's surprise I chose to pop out before the doctor's appointment, in the morning as my mother slept. Maybe my mother and I were determined to avoid surgery, the first in the many battles between my sun and Mars, (the sun won). Sun conjunct the Asc from the 1st house exactly square Mars.
Mercury on the Asc- maybe a birth induced by my mother's nerves? An easy birth. Jupiter trine Asc.

Mercury and Sun conjunct the Asc- siblings, cousins and father all present with a lot of expectations. Pluto widely conjunct Asc from the 12th- past sorrow and miscarriage- I survived :)

Sun square Mars- father's brother attacked my father when I was born. Families...

MC in Virgo, moon in Gemini... Mercury on Asc. Mother's birth time unknown.

tee_jay66

my son was born with pluto on the ascendent and scorpio rising, but it was a quick natural birth with no crisis, complications or near death experience....:happy: