Ideas on how to get back at someone by sign?

smilingsteph

I took this compliments from Dee...another member...from the thread how to kill a gemini...
Okay we have all had issues with other people
Question:
What can we know about your sign, or another person's sign, be it sun, rising or moon that would really make them upset? but be funny.....not too nasty
I thought this below would be a good example to go by....

Enemies
I thought we could all use a smile so I want to share a page from the book “Secrets From A Stargazers Notebook” By Debbi Kempton-Smith. It’s a very witty astrology book that is a wonderful read.

Enemies

This time they’ve gone too far. Drive any sign stark, slobbering loony in seconds by following this guide:

Aries – Be kind to their enemies. Display no passion. Act like you don’t like them

Taurus – Spend their money, eat their food, borrow stuff, don’t return it, and tell them to hurry. Change the objects around their house when they are not looking; just move everything a few inches from their normal spot.

Gemini-Bore them to tears with long monologues about your emotional life. Don’t talk to them at all. Monopolize them at a party so they can’t move about and talk to anyone else.

Cancer – insult their mothers. Criticize their homes; warn them that they might lose their jobs or that a highway is going to be built running through their house.

Leo-Teach them something that they do not know about. Ignore them. Forget to introduce them. Chuckle at their taste.

Virgo-Whine a lot. Mess up their homes, wreck their schedules, rip off the box tops, lose the cap to the toothpaste. Smell bad.

Libra-Say “It’s up to you” a lot. Take them to ugly places. Act gross in public. Wipe your nose on your sleeve in full view. Criticize their mates. Refuse to argue with them.

Scorpio-Ask personal questions. Know too much. Be more successful than they are and don’t brag about it; it kills them.

Sagittarius-Give them lots of responsibility. Travel more than they do. Point out their lack of realism in their philosophies. Invite them to bogus functions. Make them wear clothes they hate.

Capricorn-You organize everything-they fell useless. Remind them of their lowly position. Embarrass them in public.

Aquarius-show off. Get personal and intimate. Insist they phone thirteen times a day to inform you of their exact movements. Take them for granted.

Pisces-Tell them to get a grip on themselves, that they are wallowing in self-pity. Meet them in bright, noisy, crowded places like the underground or Time Square.

Me first:
My mother has a leo rising....when she is upset she really wants to be heard and noticed!!!!! Her name is ellen, however we call her "yellin ellen" because the more we ignore her the louder she gets...and it really puts her into a frenzy!
On a loving side....she can be so gracious...when I was living at home...all we had to do was tell her we were having friends over and she would make a ten course meal and go to all ends of the world to make a big show

twiggy

I can add a few...

Virgo - Dedicate an area in the home/office that's in full view of a place where they spend a lot of time. Let it accumulate used staples, lolly wrappers, old pens, coffee receipts, old business card with yesteryears phone numbers on it. Now mix it up with really important things like a passport, business plan, rego and tax papers. Tell the Virgo it's a no-go zone for processing as 'you need to sort it yourself - sometime'. Let dust settle. Watch them develop a nervous twitch as they walk past everyday...

Gemini - laugh halfways through their brilliant delivery of a joke, just pretend you know the punchline. I you do know it, interrupt and reveal it to the rest of the crowd. Say something like 'oh that joke was so funny when I heard it just the other day'...

Scorpio - Be overly emphatic in their plight. If they in a rare moment reveal their doubts and fears, let them know that winning isn't everything and that God have a plan for those that are on the bottom of the ladder too. And if all their entrepreneurial scheems don't work out, they can always fall back on their good looks and grace.

Taurus - order a small pizza.

N

archergirl

If you want to drive a Sagittarius crazy, have a Gemini explain something (that the Sagittarius already knows) in minute, exacting detail.

Mr. Archergirl is a Gemini....:rolleyes:

AG:)

That's hysterical!

My longest and best friend is a Taurus sun and that is exactly what ticks her off...especially when I tell her to hurry or "come on" cuz she's soo sloowwww sometimes. And she'll always have a talk with me if I moved something around in her house...she's so disorganized unlike myself but it somehow makes sense in her brain.

I'm a Leo sun (though I don't think I fit the typical mold), and I enjoy learning new things and ideas from people. On the other hand, I'll say your name however many times it takes until you ackowledge me. It isn't a conceided thing, its just impatience and that I'm ready! I think I have good taste in things, but I respect your taste as well. And quit asking me so many questions! ;)

Helix Nebula

Sagittarius: Just say you're right and they're wrong.
Gemini: Keep looking around the room or at your watch when they're trying to talk to you.
Cancer: Tell them they're emotionally manipulative.

Last edited:
If you wanna drive a capricorn completely barmy, dont answer anything directly and if possible change the subject whilst attempting your answer. Forget everything they have ever told you.
Disappear mid conversation......if on phone or net.

If you wanna put a sting back in that scorpion tail, sneakily let them know that you know something, that they dont..............

Lissa

And if you wanna drive and Arian mad,talk to them really slowlyyyyyyyyy(my dad does it all the time).

Lol, Looking to Jupiter, that's so true about how to annoy a Capricorn, also, be really vague and evasive in conversation, be inattentive and fidgety when they're telling you something, broadcast some of their personal issues in a public or group situation, repeat questions to them that they've already answered, make them the centre of attention and accuse them of bragging or gloating in front of other people.

etoilestar

Oh yes annoy the hell out of an aries sun & moon by "being kind to their enemies. Displaying no passion. Acting like you don’t like them" Soooooooo true!!!! :D

I haaaaaaaate them all!!

and my libra rising needs you to argue back, so if you don't that irritates the hell out of me, but maybe that comes back to if you aint arguing back you aint displaying any passion????

Mel

Lissa

The Pisces one is so **** right...we Pisceans hate it when you show absolute no response to our emotions,or when you simply show no emotions at all...and if we say we need to be alone and you don't run after us,well,that also gets us a little mad:rolleyes: You know,I hate to admit it but we Pisceans do master the art of self-pitty quite well.

And my capricorn Ascendant+1st house Saturn hates it when people fart/burp/shout in public!

Lissa

And what gets my Aries Moon/Mercury/Venus mad is when people do everything very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwly.

Lissa

And my Mars in Gemini also hates it when I talk to someone and they don't answer...As you can see I have lots of personal hates,I am very picky...Well not exacly picky,more like full of nervous energy,I'm very reactive to the environment around me(crowded3rd house)and it's easy to push my buttons but I get over it really fast.

cassanra

I am not sure what too say....Gemini sun..."why the freak won't you talk to me and tell me what you think" ...virgo moon .....'can't everyone see that it feels better when there is order?" Aries rising ..." you are not moving fast enough and I am about to blow a fuse" and "please get off my tail and give me space"...:) so the person that would drive me nuts quick would be the slow nonresponsive disorderly type...though interestingly enough my young sister used to accuse me of something similar she called it "spacey" I am not sure where that comes from...but it used to drive HER nuts and she is an aries sun:) so i suspect the sun influence trumps my rising sign.

rogue_red

Lissa said:
And if you wanna drive and Arian mad,talk to them really slowlyyyyyyyyy(my dad does it all the time).
Being arian I get that. If you need to tell me something just give me the details and hurry up. If you want to send me lala then tell me to wait..ask my kids what happens when they say "yeah just a minute mum". My fav saying in response is "um that would be a NOW thing!"

Niflhel

smilingsteph said:
Gemini-Bore them to tears with long monologues about your emotional life. Don’t talk to them at all. Monopolize them at a party so they can’t move about and talk to anyone else.

Cancer – insult their mothers. Criticize their homes; warn them that they might lose their jobs or that a highway is going to be built running through their house.

Virgo-Whine a lot. Mess up their homes, wreck their schedules, rip off the box tops, lose the cap to the toothpaste. Smell bad.

Going by Sun, Gemini my Father & Virgo my Mother. Both of those sayings would make my parents be angry with me but probably more my mother as she knows it first hand.

But as for the Cancer Sun such as me, "don't expect most of us to hate you and run to mommy, those are fightin' words, you thought Scorpio was bad when in a rage, oh you wouldn't like us when were angry....CANCER SMASH!!!!"

Neptune Rising

Capricorn Sun - having hard work ignored, unappreciated
Pisces Moon - being told to "chill out"
Mars in Sagitarius - slow down and pay attention to the details
:rolleyes:
NR

natasa812

My ex husband was VIRGO - (me Sagittarius) and everything was ``in order`` at home and at the same place for many years- like a vaze or a picture or furniture ( but geometricaly and in centimeter). Even whan we travelled, we should put all of our close geometricaly in our bags but at the time that we arived at our destination it was of course all up and down (because of movement at the jouney) - something that used to make him nervous. I was like I tornado at home with all of my books, notes and ``small things`` (like jewelery or make up) - everywhere. The house was always clean and that was enough for me... Detailes dont realy matter... (Sagittarius speaking...)

nejispirit

smilingsteph said:
Enemies

This time they’ve gone too far. Drive any sign stark, slobbering loony in seconds by following this guide:

Aries – Be kind to their enemies. Display no passion. Act like you don’t like them

Taurus – Spend their money, eat their food, borrow stuff, don’t return it, and tell them to hurry. Change the objects around their house when they are not looking; just move everything a few inches from their normal spot.
*gasps* Heaven forbid you do that to an Aries :cool:; if you act like you don't like them then... their world might crumble :D; I have too many Aries planets including the Sun, so I giggled when I read that.

And Taurus- my boyfriend is a Taurus and if I accidentally misplace something or mess up the couch cover, he meticulously goes back to rearrange everything "just so"... so I know he would freak out on me.