i would like to ask a question concerning my career

fairy_girl

i am lawyer but i would like to become judge. i will participate in the exams
for judge school. the written exams will be held end of may and the oral exams will be held in autumn, in october. so my question is will i succeed in the exams and be one of the 70 persons who will be accepted in national judge school this year. thank you in advance. maria

fairy_girl

i post the horary question chart. thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_horary_question_59888_29698.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_horary_question_59888_29698.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 16

Chirongirl

i post the horary question chart. thank you in advance :)

Hi,
I will try to read your chart as I am an aspiring lawyer too!!:happy:

First thing you need to know about a Horary chart is, when the ascendant is in early degrees (0-3) of a sign, it is too early to answer your question. And the chart is considered not good enough to predict a result (unreadable).

But if you insist to read the chart anyways (which have a high possibility to give wrong prediction), I would say you have some potential to be accpeted as a Judge. The ascendant ruler and Ruler of your career is in the same house and you have Point of Fortune between you. This is a good sign. But then again, please notice...Mars is in its detriment, meaning you are not really, as of now, ready for the post. A planet in detriment is weak and is not able to work according to the requirement of the situation.

But as I said, the chart shows it is still too early to say. Perhaps you could make another chart after a few weeks?

All the best.

fairy_girl

thank you for replying to my post :) this is the first time i post a question in horary astrology and i ve read somewhere that the chart should be made by the time we ask the question. and as i asked my question on that date i used that date and time for the chart. i already had the written exams but the oral exams will be held in october. so probably i ll have the results not before november. maybe that s why the chart shows it s a bit early?