I will read your chart.

sabaoth888

I just made my account here a few moments ago.

While my "school" of astrology can roughly be categorized as Vedic, I am still testing some very avant-garde stuff.

Because I would like to have a large sample of people who can actually provide feedback to my observations regarding their natal charts... I guess there is no other place like the Astrology Weekly forum for this.

7 points I want to clarify first before I begin doing this:
- First come, first serve. Though I could stay in contact with you as long as you are comfortable, for the sake of furthering the research.
- I am a human being, so expect delays if there is high demand, life happens, etc.
- I could be wrong, so don't take anything good or bad I say too seriously or to close to heart... I am in the widespread test, and observation phase.
- Nakshatra wise, I use Yoga Taras (The actual, physical stars of a nakshatra), and furthermore, I mostly use their Equatorial (Right Ascension) positions. Don't get shocked if I say a planet or point is in a Nakshatra different from what you are used to believing.
- Kindly tell me your sensitivities... Or in other words, to refrain from interpreting certain aspects of life, or from predicting bad things, etc.
- I will remain quite hermetic regarding the other calculations used due to a host of factors. You will know the positions of your planets, but not the degrees and the such.
- Last, but not least, bring an open mind. Expect to be baffled at the positions of the planets, and houses in your chart. These WILL be different to what you are used to.

Ideally, I have been on the right track all along, and you end up with at least a much clearer concept of yourself than any other system you have seen before. Worst case scenario... I was wrong, and I can move on to a more correct system then.

I realize I could have possibly posted this on the research category, but I am afraid it won't catch as large, and as decent a sample as in here.

[Moderator note: this person could stop reading charts at any time for any reason - posting your chart is NOT a guarantee that your chart will get read - DO NOT POST "REMINDERS" that your chart hasn't yet been read: post your chart request ONCE and WAIT to see what, if ANYTHING happens]

Last edited by a moderator:

Aniket01

Hi,
I just saw your post. I am looking forward for my son education and career. Below are the required info. Also i am attaching his horoscope.

Date of Birth 3 :June : 2007
Time of Birth 11 : 0 : 0 AM
Place of Birth: Kurukshetra, Haryana, india

Thanks,
Raj

Attachments

• Aarush Kundli.pdf
    538.5 KB · Views: 27

sabaoth888

Hi,
I just saw your post. I am looking forward for my son education and career. Below are the required info. Also i am attaching his horoscope.

Date of Birth 3 :June : 2007
Time of Birth 11 : 0 : 0 AM
Place of Birth: Kurukshetra, Haryana, india

Thanks,
Raj
I will get to this eventually. I have been personally messaged by other people first so I have been getting to them first.
Are you trying to know the best path for him? Or... Are you trying to know IF he will succeed? I would like some specifics.
Furthermore, even if I say bad things please take them into scrutiny.
I mean, even if it were me, I would not give up on a dream even if I am told by the wisest prophet that it would fail.
I don't want to get into a whole monologue, but I will just say this just in case... Please don't let any form of Astrology defeat your desire to succeed in life. And please, don't use astrology as an excuse.
Anyhow sorry for preaching, and I have not seen the chart yet, so I am not saying this because I saw something bad.
I will get to it later like I said.

sabaoth888

Thanks for your reply. Yes I would like to know about career path for him. And how successful he will be in his life.
Okay, I will tell you insight from my perspective in a day or two.
And much against the spirit of weakness and fatalism, I will also provide any helpful advice I can that is beyond mere Astrology.
I am no licensed education advisor, but at least I am not going to suggest you buy stones or some grifter **** of that sort.

Sorrowful

Career future and mental health issues if will be improved.

Date of Birth 20 SEPT 1986
Time of Birth 05 : 25 AM
Place of Birth: GR-THESSALONIKI

mansa0913

hi,

I want to know when i will get married?.Love or arrange marriage?.What is the nature of spouse?. Will my financial status improve after marriage?.i already had 3 heart breaks in love.
details:
29-10-1981
2:46:44 a:m Lahore Pakistan Female
wishes

Leigh4196

April 1st 1996, 11:26 pm/23:26 in Voorhees NJ, USA

Am I on the right path for college? I am a pharmacy student who is struggling with the workload and I would like to know if this is the right option for me. Thank you!

Attachments

• 267766C7-2D59-48E3-BF4A-0509C1CF0972.jpeg
    267766C7-2D59-48E3-BF4A-0509C1CF0972.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 22

Gollum96

25 Dec 1996, 2.11am
George Town, Penang (Malaysia)
Female

I’m interested in filmmaking/production and I plan to pursue it alongside a day job. Will I ever be successful enough in it to make a full time career? If not which careers suit me?

terrace1011

I just made my account here a few moments ago.

While my "school" of astrology can roughly be categorized as Vedic, I am still testing some very avant-garde stuff.

Because I would like to have a large sample of people who can actually provide feedback to my observations regarding their natal charts... I guess there is no other place like the Astrology Weekly forum for this.

7 points I want to clarify first before I begin doing this:
- First come, first serve. Though I could stay in contact with you as long as you are comfortable, for the sake of furthering the research.
- I am a human being, so expect delays if there is high demand, life happens, etc.
- I could be wrong, so don't take anything good or bad I say too seriously or to close to heart... I am in the widespread test, and observation phase.
- Nakshatra wise, I use Yoga Taras (The actual, physical stars of a nakshatra), and furthermore, I mostly use their Equatorial (Right Ascension) positions. Don't get shocked if I say a planet or point is in a Nakshatra different from what you are used to believing.
- Kindly tell me your sensitivities... Or in other words, to refrain from interpreting certain aspects of life, or from predicting bad things, etc.
- I will remain quite hermetic regarding the other calculations used due to a host of factors. You will know the positions of your planets, but not the degrees and the such.
- Last, but not least, bring an open mind. Expect to be baffled at the positions of the planets, and houses in your chart. These WILL be different to what you are used to.

Ideally, I have been on the right track all along, and you end up with at least a much clearer concept of yourself than any other system you have seen before. Worst case scenario... I was wrong, and I can move on to a more correct system then.

I realize I could have possibly posted this on the research category, but I am afraid it won't catch as large, and as decent a sample as in here.

[Moderator note: this person could stop reading charts at any time for any reason - posting your chart is NOT a guarantee that your chart will get read - DO NOT POST "REMINDERS" that your chart hasn't yet been read: post your chart request ONCE and WAIT to see what, if ANYTHING happens]
Hi! I would appreciate if you could read my chart too, and provide me guidance regarding career, long-term location/relocation prospects, and marriage/spouse. I struggle with career uncertainty (difficulty getting a job and knowing my ideal career direction) and generally feel I struggle to get the right reward for my efforts. I would appreciate any feedback.
4 November 1998, 2:42 AM, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (Male)