I want to learn more about Chinese astrology

I don't know much about Chinese astrology but I do think it sounds really interesting,I am Dragon myself. I would love to learn more about it becuase I feel like it's kind of not talked about much (at least in my area anyway) which is sorta sad becuase I think it's quite interesting so I might try to look more into it :)

Hello I'm also dragon but I am a boy.
To be honest the Chinese traditional astrology Is difficult. As I know no people can translate Perfectly Chinese astrology book ,And the chinese is difficult,If you wanna learn the chinese astrology,You best to learn chinese,But just learn Chinese is not enough,You also learn Chinese traditional language(old Chinese),As traditional English or old English,I'm chinese and I had learned the chinese traditional tarot (We say it:liuyao) four years, i also think It is difficult.

I don't know much about Chinese astrology but I do think it sounds really interesting,I am Dragon myself. I would love to learn more about it becuase I feel like it's kind of not talked about much (at least in my area anyway) which is sorta sad becuase I think it's quite interesting so I might try to look more into it :)
I can give you more information about your dragon, and I learned liuyao (one of chinese traditional astrology),When you Worried about your lover ,your exam, your everything, you can use it to help you, like tarot.

Hello I'm also dragon but I am a boy.
To be honest the Chinese traditional astrology Is difficult. As I know no people can translate Perfectly Chinese astrology book ,And the chinese is difficult,If you wanna learn the chinese astrology,You best to learn chinese,But just learn Chinese is not enough,You also learn Chinese traditional language(old Chinese),As traditional English or old English,I'm chinese and I had learned the chinese traditional tarot (We say it:liuyao) four years, i also think It is difficult.
Your right. The ancient books are impossible to understand and when you do finally read the chinese, most is Buddhist or Vedic mantras and sutras so meaning is hard to know. So instead of trying to learn the books, it's easier to learn how each planet effects emotions and health. Then learn how each angle of heat light gravity effects each human's mind, emotions, wealth, love etc. The stars are all on a clear predictable cycle so once you learn the rhythm, it's very logical. You can start by learning how the 5 elements works. This is something most people study their whole life but never understand. But it's actually quite simple.

One of the most fun journeys I ever had was asking Chinese astrology teachers WHY is this year Dragon year? Why does rat hour start before midnight? Try it. You'll spend years looking for the answer and you'll feel like sherlock holmes on the greatest mystery in life!