I want to do something but will what I do be harmful to me?

geminimercury

eta Thank you so much, I got my answers from the replied from Ms. Osamenor and Ms. MarinaFFF
So thank you.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Administrator
Staff member
So this is a broad question do I need to go into details what I want to do?

Yes. Otherwise it's impossible to determine which house to use for the thing you want to do.

You don't have to go into every last detail, but we at least need to know whether what you're considering is trying a new hobby, changing jobs, moving to a new home, taking a trip, or what.

If this thing involves other people - for example, you've found out that your friend's husband is having an affair and you're wondering if you should tell your friend - then we would have to know what their relationship to you is to determine which house(s) to use for them.

geminimercury

eta Thank you so much, I got my answers from the replied from Ms. Osamenor and Ms. MarinaFFF
So thank you.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't consider that a seventh house issue. I'd consider it an internet or communications issue. Publicity, as well.

Horary existed long before the internet did, so I'm not sure if there's an established house for the internet. Communications in general are third house. Publishing is ninth house. If we consider the internet a form of publishing, then that would be ninth house.

Public reputation is tenth house. Since that's what you're most concerned about, I would consider that as well.

In that light, your significator in the fourth house, and Moon there too (and combust and waning to boot) indicates your desire for privacy. You don't want to make yourself public. You want to hide your face, literally and figuratively.

Moon is separating from a conjunction with Saturn. You are afraid of doing this.

Moon also rules the ninth house. I would take its position to reflect your worries and your desire to stay anonymous, but it doesn't necessarily indicate anything more dire than that.

Sun rules the tenth house. Except for the applying conjunction from Moon, it has no aspects within orb and no more aspects to make before changing signs. I take that to mean that if you do make that recording, nothing at all will happen to your public reputation. People aren't likely to remember a random voice heard on the internet among many other random voices, especially with no face and no real name attached, and even more especially when the voice isn't saying anything that many other voices aren't also saying in the same space. A generic "hi" won't be memorable.

MarinaFFF

First of all, everything you put on internet can be used against you. And secondly technology is far more advanced than we realize.
The things and people who can harm us, is 12th house matters. Venus rules the House of the hidden enemies and “open” enemies as well. And Venus is right there in your own home, the place you feel safe but in the digital world the most vulnerable place to be.
Jupiter rules the house of entertainment (5th house) and is in plain sight for everyone to see in the 7th house.
This chart shows the possible harm and vulnerability of being on the internet given “away” information for anyone to use. Notice all planets under the ground, the horizon, out of sight.
This chart shows also the vulnerability of humans (you), your Moon is blinded by the Sun, crashing in for combustion.
We don’t want or can’t see how harmful the digital world is.
Funny thing is, that the house of entertainment is in a mute sign.

geminimercury

So thank you.

Last edited: